ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The word "hillbilly" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=202529)

Sam Hall 02-16-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5497642)
There seems to be quite a few members who's anus retract quickly upon entering the Draft Forum.

I guess logic will do that to a fella.

This coming from someone who's allowed to ride the mods' coattails and take shots at people when he wants.

Mecca 02-16-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 5497647)
Ah. Thanks, Mr. Mecca. That makes a lot of sense, actually.

I hope you're allowing the other posters the opportunity to share their views without accusing them of acute stupidity right out of the chute, though.

'Cause I was thinking about going in there.

FAX

They can say whatever they want, just don't get upset if you make a dumb comment if you get called on it.

Really when you make a comment like Laz made you asked for it.

Sam Hall 02-16-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5497659)
They can say whatever they want, just don't get upset if you make a dumb comment if you get called on it.

Really when you make a comment like Laz made you asked for it.

The problem is people get ripped for making reasonable and logical comments.

Mecca 02-16-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5497666)
The problem is people get ripped for making reasonable and logical comments.

Like who....

If you bring up the Curry thing I made a point about that and got no response.

DaneMcCloud 02-16-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5497654)
This coming from someone who's allowed to ride the mods' coattails and take shots at people when he wants.

And the fact that YOU interjected yourself into a conversation between Phil and I where later, Phil said that I made very good points.

Then, you told me to "Stop Posting".

Again, Sam Hall, Go Fist Yourself.

:crybaby: :crybaby:

Sam Hall 02-16-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5497671)
Like who....

Last weeks discussion about whether Drew Brees would do as well in the Steelers offense as Big Ben.

Also, Dane rips people who talk about the Chiefs spending money in free agency since they have so much cap space.

DaneMcCloud 02-16-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5497671)
Like who....

The problem with Sam is that he doesn't realize that he's a True Fan. He also doesn't realize he doesn't know jackshit about the way an NFL franchise should be run.

So, he gets all in a tissy. And now, he's created a thread whining about members who know far more than he does in this regard.

Boo-****ing-hoo.

Baby Lee 02-16-2009 05:37 PM

Ooh, rather than doing real work, I make tons of money culling the back end of the $$$ that flow from teenagers with disposable income to braindead artists who think they need my services because they don't know a business model from a slurpee machine.

Guess that makes me smarter than all you bitches.

Mecca 02-16-2009 05:37 PM

And it's not like only 1 side is guilty here I've been called a Sanchezite about a million times and said to "only like him because he's from SC" when that is so far from the truth.

DaneMcCloud 02-16-2009 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5497681)
Ooh, rather than doing real work, I make tons of money culling the back end of the $$$ that flow from teenagers with disposable income to braindead artists who think they need my services because they don't know a business model from a slurpee machine.

Guess that makes me smarter than all you bitches.

Are you referring to me?

Uh, I left the music business and studios more than 6 years ago.

And I've posted this more than a few times.

Sam Hall 02-16-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5497673)
And the fact that YOU interjected yourself into a conversation between Phil and I where later, Phil said that I made very good points.

Then, you told me to "Stop Posting".

Again, Sam Hall, Go Fist Yourself.

:crybaby: :crybaby:

You clarified in the end, but I don't seeing how you could have criticized him in the first place.

DaKCMan AP 02-16-2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5497281)
Why is using that word not a bannable offense? It's just like other derogatory terms aimed at other groups of people.

STFU hillbilly

kstater 02-16-2009 05:42 PM

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...AndyVagina.jpg

Sam Hall 02-16-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5497680)
The problem with Sam is that he doesn't realize that he's a True Fan. He also doesn't realize he doesn't know jackshit about the way an NFL franchise should be run.

So, he gets all in a tissy. And now, he's created a thread whining about members who know far more than he does in this regard.

Boo-****ing-hoo.

and you do?

Mecca 02-16-2009 05:43 PM

Can I change your name to Sam Hallbilly?