ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football First openly gay NFL player to come out soon? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271468)

Tribal Warfare 03-26-2013 07:38 AM

seriously, tolerance won't mean shit in the locker room unless it's in their contract and/or they'll get fined. It's just how it is, you can't change someone's personal opinion on this issue.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-26-2013 07:45 AM

I've never understood why anyone would care either way unless he tried to grab your pecker or some shit. The pat on the butt may turn from male bonding to creepy though.

tooge 03-26-2013 07:56 AM

If the guy can play football, I don't care if he's gay or not, I want him on my team. If he sucks (at football), then I don't want him on my team. Very simple.

Anyone who feels differently is ignorant. People are born gay and don't have any control over it. People who are ignorant are born ignorant and don't have any control over it.

I hope whoever the guy is that comes out is a well known player and not some practice squad guy.

tooge 03-26-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9529936)
he'll most assuredly lead with his head.

too funny. Rep.

MahiMike 03-26-2013 07:58 AM

Here's my take on bundle of stickss on teams. Why is it ok for these guys to be in the same locker room/shower as other guys? I mean, if this is ok then why can't straight guys go into women's locker rooms/showers?

It ain't fair!

Tribal Warfare 03-26-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9529967)
If the guy can play football, I don't care if he's gay or not, I want him on my team. If he sucks (at football), then I don't want him on my team. Very simple.

Anyone who feels differently is ignorant. People are born gay and don't have any control over it. People who are ignorant are born ignorant and don't have any control over it.

I hope whoever the guy is that comes out is a well known player and not some practice squad guy.

Not me, but a lot believe differently, and ( not to put into D.C. forum context) It's hardwired into religion.

Jerm 03-26-2013 08:02 AM

When the Te'o story broke, Mike Freeman went on Twitter and heavily insinuated he was gay and it was a cover up...wonder if that's the case. Why else would whoever this is wait a few months?

OrlandoChief 03-26-2013 08:04 AM

Thought the Winston cut was financial,,,, but this makes more sense.

Prison Bitch 03-26-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9529970)
Here's my take on pillowbiters on teams. Why is it ok for these guys to be in the same locker room/shower as other guys? I mean, if this is ok then why can't straight guys go into women's locker rooms/showers?

It ain't fair!

You're joking, but it's a fair point you stumbled across. As you see, "sexual harassment" has been discussed ad nauseam by the feminists for the past 50 years in America. Workplace agression! Sue everybody! On and on and on....lawsuit after lawsuit. Those gawd damn caveman males keep reverting to knuckle dragging and sexual prowess.

It's just who men are: pigs.

But these same people turn right around and demand - not ask but demand - that a gay guy be brought into the showering areas of a football team. That the male instincts - so obvious and so commonplace when sexually attacking women in the workplace - suddenly disappears completely when it's a GAY guy. (We only harass when we are straight apparently)

Truly amazing.

HoneyBadger 03-26-2013 08:07 AM

This will lead to a thread being created about the use of the word "gay" and how it is highly offensive so we should stop using it.

KCUnited 03-26-2013 08:13 AM

That Browns uni could use a little sprucing.

Chiefshrink 03-26-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9529939)
I wouldn't have enjoyed being around an openly gay guy in my frat in college. It's possible one of the 100 was but it certainly wasn't known. I wouldn't shower in the common area with the possibility he'd show up in there. Anyone who can't understand the natural aversion straight males have to this, is a ****ing moron.

But you see you are the '****ing moron' NOW in our political correct progressive society,according too many on this board :rolleyes:

But I agree with you. You are going to tell me that a cute heterosexual college softball chick who plays with half of her team that are lesbians actually feels comfortable in the showers and doesn't feel like she is being looked on as a potentially new strap on victim:rolleyes:

I guess 'tribal' and suds' would have no problem and actually feel very comfortable in the locker room with a naked gay black guy on each side of them potentially wanting to play 'oreo cookie' or if the gay guys were white then they could play 'vanilla wafered'.

Understand that the term "homophobia" is a made up phony clinical term by the political left made to look legit listing it in the DSM of mental health in order to continue the assault on our Judeo/Christian values of our culture.

Bottom line: IT IS NORMAL to feel 'uncomfortable' around homosexuals of your same sex in the shower BUT the progressive politically correct will always tell you otherwise:rolleyes:

Prison Bitch, MahiMike, even PGM hints at uncomfortableness, but guys it IS NORMAL to feel this way and you ARE NOT WRONG FOR FEELING THIS WAY:thumb:

WhawhaWhat 03-26-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9529977)
You're joking, but it's a fair point you stumbled across. As you see, "sexual harassment" has been discussed ad nauseam by the feminists for the past 50 years in America. Workplace agression! Sue everybody! On and on and on....lawsuit after lawsuit. Those gawd damn caveman males keep reverting to knuckle dragging and sexual prowess.

But these same people turn right around and demand - not ask but demand - that a gay guy be brought into the showering areas of a football team. That the male instincts - so obvious and so commonplace when sexually attacking women in the workplace - suddenly disappears completely when it's a GAY guy. (We only harass when we are straight apparently)

Truly amazing.

:rolleyes:

I am sure every gay guy in the locker room is wandering around grabbing everyone's junk and asking for BJs.

Fritz88 03-26-2013 08:19 AM

Probably some no name special teamer who wants to make history.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens when he comes out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefshrink 03-26-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9529977)

Truly amazing.

Progressive Marxist Politically Correct Lefty Dems !! Don't ya Love'EM ???:rolleyes: