ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 02:02 PM

I wonder if he has quit smoking yet?

DJ's left nut 02-13-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9398911)
A stray bullet wouldn't have had to ignite the tank. All it would have had to do was pierce it. How long to you think it takes to vent a 500 gallon tank, for instance, through a bullet hole? How far will the gas be ejected before it safely dissipates, and what are the concentration levels at various distances from the hole? Where was the tank relative to the cabin? Or was it even above ground at all? I don't know. I do doubt, however, that Random Joe Cop was in charge of the entire operation and happened to be near an open mic when he decided to burn down the cabin two hours before it happened.

Had that tank ignited, it would've created a fireball you could see from the damn moon.

The propane tank didn't ignite and it's extremely unlikely that any propane that may have come from a leak ignited either.

I don't know why you're digging your heels in here - you cited a lousy example to debunk a conspiracy theory and now you're defending it to the last. Again - the most likely scenario is that an inert object caught on fire.

Your scenario, OTOH, is only slightly less likely than one where Dorner dragged in a dead body and set it on fire himself in order to distract police. Though given that you had this guy as Rambo's black cousin 3 days ago, you may not see that as terribly unlikely.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-13-2013 02:08 PM

I want the breakfast...

Imon Yourside 02-13-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9400124)
I wonder if he has quit smoking yet?

Dunno, but I do know he picked the wrong week to stop taking amphetamines.

-King- 02-13-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9398911)
A stray bullet wouldn't have had to ignite the tank. All it would have had to do was pierce it. How long to you think it takes to vent a 500 gallon tank, for instance, through a bullet hole? How far will the gas be ejected before it safely dissipates, and what are the concentration levels at various distances from the hole? Where was the tank relative to the cabin? Or was it even above ground at all? I don't know. I do doubt, however, that Random Joe Cop was in charge of the entire operation and happened to be near an open mic when he decided to burn down the cabin two hours before it happened.

You should really watch this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_FHTXwpVMvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rhti2xAB-Gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: Nevermind, didn't see it was already posted.

TinyEvel 02-13-2013 02:56 PM

Guys, let's not pile on the Chris Dorner death jokes. Remember, somebody lost a vacation home here.

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 03:00 PM

This just in...

Dorner gives up drinking

Easy 6 02-13-2013 03:08 PM

He picked the flimsiest, smallest looking cabin in the area for his last stand... great tactics Mr. Asymmetrical Warfare.

InChiefsHeaven 02-13-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9400122)
No one is badass enough to stay in a burning house and die without atleast attempting to get out...

Oh I agree...I'm just saying, if there is a cover up, they do it real good out there...hell, he might have tried to give himself up and the shot him anyway.

Who knows.

ptlyon 02-13-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9400378)
Oh I agree...I'm just saying, if there is a cover up, they do it real good out there...hell, he might have tried to give himself up and the shot him anyway.

Who knows.

He will be buried with bin Laden

ptlyon 02-13-2013 03:15 PM

In reviewing all of the footage , I did hear someone yell "HERES YOUR MCRIB, YA BASTARD!!!"

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9400378)

Who knows.

Maybe but he has already cost taxpayers enough and would have surely gotten the death penalty... He just got it quicker and cheaper..

I know I know, that's not how we do things here.........

InChiefsHeaven 02-13-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9400416)
Maybe but he has already cost taxpayers enough and would have surely gotten the death penalty... He just got it quicker and cheaper..

I know I know, that's not how we do things here.........

In this case, I would really have liked a trial. See this guy go down, and probably a bunch of the corrupt LAPD with him. Now, none of that is going to happen. LAPD wins.

DJ's left nut 02-13-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9400374)
He picked the flimsiest, smallest looking cabin in the area for his last stand... great tactics Mr. Asymmetrical Warfare.

Like I said, once he killed a woman, winged a cop and then went into hiding when he should've been out there inflicting as much damage as possible before a counter-offensive could be mounted, I pretty much lost my thought that we were dealing with Rambo here.

He was a pissed off ex-cop with some weapons training and a proficient rating from the Navy. In other words, he was slightly better prepared to take on the PD than you and I would've been and nowhere near as prepared as your average mountain man.

We shot up a couple of asian ladies and a handful of vehicles over a pretend boogeyman. Nicely done, LAPD.

Titty Meat 02-13-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9400477)
Like I said, once he killed a woman, winged a cop and then went into hiding when he should've been out there inflicting as much damage as possible before a counter-offensive could be mounted, I pretty much lost my thought that we were dealing with Rambo here.

He was a pissed off ex-cop with some weapons training and a proficient rating from the Navy. In other words, he was slightly better prepared to take on the PD than you and I would've been and nowhere near as prepared as your average mountain man.

We shot up a couple of asian ladies and a handful of vehicles over a pretend boogeyman. Nicely done, LAPD.

Yup civil liberities no longer exist in this country.