ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Peter King: Scouts not impressed with 2013 QB class (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266090)

BigMeatballDave 11-02-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9077779)
Nope. Lies.

LOL

tredadda 11-02-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9076849)
Murray chokes in big games and withers when UGA gets behind. He is a poor leader and we don't want him. I am as much of a UGA fan as I am a Chiefs fan. I have seen every play he has ever made on the field.

In no way is that what I was saying buddy boy. We have to draft a QB. I would like to move back into the first round and get one. However, taking a QB with the #1 pick this yer seems pretty stupid to me at this point. We should probably take Jarvis Jones or trade back if we can.

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what this team lacks, a stud SEC defensive player. One more and we are SB champs.

saphojunkie 11-02-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9077251)
Pathetic troll attempt of epic proportion. Neg bomb.

Do you mean the OP?

BossChief 11-02-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9077888)
Do you mean the OP?

KnowMo.

BigMeatballDave 11-02-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9076877)
Brock Osweiller probably woulda been the top QB on the board this year if he stayed.

Go back to your cave.

Trollogladyte.

okcchief 11-02-2012 02:39 PM

Draft one in each of the first 2 rounds. No, I'm not kidding.

DaneMcCloud 11-02-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9077955)

Stupid

DJ's left nut 11-02-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9077955)

I honestly would not be opposed to going Smith in the first and EJ Manuel or Tyler Bray in the 2nd (though I don't think Bray will come out without a 1st round grade). I would even consider Logan Thomas there, though I think that will likely be far higher than necessary and he could be had in the 3rd.

I'd definitely take Landry Jones in the 3rd as well.

The Chiefs need to blow their entire QB situation to hell and gone. They need at least 2 new ones in here and I don't care if that requires 2 high value picks. If a guy like Jones has as much as one or two decent games, he'd be worth more than the 3rd rounder you spent on him in a season or two.

BigMeatballDave 11-02-2012 02:45 PM

I don't think Bray enters this draft.

DaneMcCloud 11-02-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9077968)
I honestly would not be opposed to going Smith in the first and EJ Manuel or Tyler Bray in the 2nd (though I don't think Bray will come out without a 1st round grade). I would even consider Logan Thomas there, though I think that will likely be far higher than necessary and he could be had in the 3rd.

I'd definitely take Landry Jones in the 3rd as well.

The Chiefs need to blow their entire QB situation to hell and gone. They need at least 2 new ones in here and I don't care if that requires 2 high value picks. If a guy like Jones has as much as one or two decent games, he'd be worth more than the 3rd rounder you spent on him in a season or two.

Dude, come on. The Chiefs aren't investing their top two picks in QB's come 2013. This team has FAR too many other needs including Strong Safety, Rush Backer, ILB, Tight End and most likely WR.

I appreciate the enthusiasm but that'll never happen. Plus, a new coaching staff will have their hands full with ONE rookie QB, let alone two or three.

RealSNR 11-02-2012 02:57 PM

I'm fine with Geno and Landry Jones in the 4th or something like that.

But Christ. Find a veteran to fill out the rest of the QB squad. It's totally unnecessary to turn to draft all these QBs.

Teams with with a franchise QB. Not franchise QBs

RealSNR 11-02-2012 03:04 PM

We should make a daring push to acquire Gradkowski or Campbell.

QB Derek Anderson Carolina Panthers
QB Charlie Batch Pittsburgh Steelers
QB Jason Campbell Chicago Bears
QB Chase Daniel New Orleans Saints
QB Trent Edwards Philadelphia Eagles
QB Joe Flacco Baltimore Ravens Free Agent
QB Bruce Gradkowski Cincinnati Bengals
QB Rex Grossman Washington Redskins
QB Tarvaris Jackson Buffalo Bills
QB Byron Leftwich Pittsburgh Steelers

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/featu...#ixzz2B6LX9ZdA

ROYC75 11-02-2012 03:06 PM

I'm not impressed by any of them either. ( scouts)

DJ's left nut 11-02-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9077978)
Dude, come on. The Chiefs aren't investing their top two picks in QB's come 2013. This team has FAR too many other needs including Strong Safety, Rush Backer, ILB, Tight End and most likely WR.

I appreciate the enthusiasm but that'll never happen. Plus, a new coaching staff will have their hands full with ONE rookie QB, let alone two or three.

This is true.

What if you could deal a 2nd, move back a bit and pick up an extra 3rd. Would you not grab Jones or Thomas in the 3rd round at that point?

FlaChief58 11-02-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9076228)
Bad year to pick a QB 1, 2 or 3. QBs sinking like stones in eyes of NFL scouts.

https://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing/sta...03092294238208

I firmly believe that our new GM & HC will not **** this up & will draft the best available QB with our #1 overall pick who will be leaps and bounds better than anything currently on our roster.

Enjoy your stroll to the playoffs this year. 2013 wont be so easy