ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

BossChief 10-24-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9046465)
So when they all say he's a leader, they're lying?

They don't all say that.

I'm sure some of them do, though.

cyborgtable 10-24-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9046479)
I wouldnt try and put it all on a rookie qb. Guys like Flacco and Schaub are going to be FAs next year

The way college's are grooming these guys the responsibility is roughly the same. They aren't going to learn much anymore from sitting IMO. See if they can take their lumps or not

L.A. Chieffan 10-24-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9046493)
The way college's are grooming these guys the responsibility is roughly the same. They aren't going to learn much anymore from sitting IMO. See if they can take their lumps or not

Big time risk. I say get a proven guy like Schaub, draft a couple of STUD OL to protect him, get rid of Bowe get another WR and you got yourself a shot to be over .500 out the gate.

BossChief 10-24-2012 05:57 PM

Hes on the prowl, again.

cyborgtable 10-24-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9046510)
Hes on the prowl, again.

I see that

SAUTO 10-24-2012 06:00 PM

How does wood one who sucks the penis know Smith's leadership capability?
Posted via Mobile Device

Nightfyre 10-24-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9046523)
How does wood one who sucks the penis know Smith's leadership capability?
Posted via Mobile Device

He saw him spill gatorade on the sideline once. RED FLAG!

Pasta Little Brioni 10-24-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9046701)
He saw him spill gatorade on the sideline once. RED FLAG!

Wore his hat backwards once, off my draft board ROFL

hometeam 10-24-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

I wouldnt try and put it all on a rookie qb. Guys like Flacco and Schaub are going to be FAs next year

ROFL

Do you really think they walk away from Baltimore and Houston?

KC native 10-25-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9047106)
ROFL

Do you really think they walk away from Baltimore and Houston?

like a moth to a flame.

Why does anyone fall for his trolling anymore?

Chris Meck 10-25-2012 01:21 AM

Shaub or Flacco ain't going anywhere. No chance. You'll get no above average QB play in FA.
You might be able to get a Hasselbeck type, you know, wily old vet on his last go round. I'm down with that ONLY if you're also drafting a QB#1. The old guy can help coach up the youngster if he's a good team guy.
I don't know if it'll be Geno or Barkley, I see pros and cons with either. I'll rejoice either way.

htismaqe 10-25-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9046485)
They don't all say that.

I'm sure some of them do, though.

Nevermind. I was trying to make a point but you missed it and Bob disappeared.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9046501)
Big time risk. I say get a proven guy like Schaub, draft a couple of STUD OL to protect him, get rid of Bowe get another WR and you got yourself a shot to be over .500 out the gate.

Will you kindly Cain your penis until it falls off?

acesn8s 10-25-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9036148)
I still believe in Geno and yes I know I'm biased, but it's going to be an uphill battle unless the Mountaineers can figure out what the hell is wrong with the offense and find some sort of defense. DeForrest is looking like a complete moron even outside of the lack of secondary talent on this team. This was the second time this season a team ran the same plays over and over and he did nothing to adjust to it.

Hopefully during the bye week something can be figured out because patience in Morgantown is waning for Holgerson and are completely gone with DeForrest. If they don't get something going offensively they won't win another game until KU and the way they've played the last two weeks even that game is no gimme.

ROFL The problem with their offense is that they aren't playing the weak defenses now. Geno will have two more off days, TCU and OU. Spread offense QBs do not do well in the NFL. Look elsewhere

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 9048432)
ROFL The problem with their offense is that they aren't playing the weak defenses now. Geno will have two more off days, TCU and OU. Spread offense QBs do not do well in the NFL. Look elsewhere

Eat shit. Geno hits in stride, and it will be ON.