ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs So, how does everyone feel about the Reid era so far? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271679)

BradBigglestein 04-02-2013 12:29 AM

So, how does everyone feel about the Reid era so far?

I'm an Eagles fan and I've been posted now and again. Reid was a huge part of the Eagles for so long, so I will be heavily following the Chiefs going forward. More out of curiosity than anything.

So the NFL Draft is almost here, and I'm curious as to what everyone thinks about the Reid era in KC so far and what moves the new regime has done under Reid.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 12:32 AM

Feel good. Tough year to start with this draft and it's QBs. Just hope we take a chance on one in rd 1

Simply Red 04-02-2013 12:34 AM

If you like 6 win seasons.

AussieChiefsFan 04-02-2013 12:34 AM

Feeling much better about this team than I did at the end of last year, that's for certain. I'm really hoping that Geno is the pick at #1, but none-the-less I'm definitely looking forward to this upcoming season.

007 04-02-2013 12:34 AM

So far it is SSDD.

BradBigglestein 04-02-2013 12:35 AM

Yeah, the Eagles need a QB of the future badly and I just wish we had a #4 pick in last year's draft. Not this one.

I really look forward to seeing what Reid and the Chiefs do with that #1 overall.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 12:36 AM

Nice to know we have a competent staff and front office so far well see after this year how I feel

keg in kc 04-02-2013 12:38 AM

Kind of hard to tell anything at this point since they've played zero games.

Ask again in about 3 years.

penbrook 04-02-2013 12:38 AM

I wonder what Geno will be doing tommorow at his workout.

He apparently arrived tonight and had dinner with club officials. Could of been just Reid but who kbows. Maybe Clark was there.

silver5liter 04-02-2013 12:40 AM

Id feel better without alex smith

BradBigglestein 04-02-2013 12:43 AM

This is the first time in a while where I have no idea who will be the #1 pick. I think I know how Reid thinks pretty well, but I don't even have a clue right now. I have a hunch it won't be Joeckel, but what do I know...

kcjayhawks5 04-02-2013 12:44 AM

So far so good minus Alex smith. Will post again after the draft.

Ming the Merciless 04-02-2013 12:49 AM

**** the eagles and **** you!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jd1020 04-02-2013 03:50 AM

I feel the same.

It wasn't but a year ago that Pioli was being praised for the offseason he had in acquiring guys like Hillis, Boss, and Winston. Shame we still had Cassel... and Quinn... and ****ing Ricky Stanzi.

So far the Reid regime has replaced Cassel... with Alex Smith... and Quinn... with Chase Daniel... and filled a bunch of holes with uninspiring players.

The Reid regime has made good on re-signing players, same as Pioli was. Pioli failed to re-sign Carr, but imo it was pretty obvious where Carr wanted to be. The Reid regime has another cornerstone player hanging in the balance that doesn't look to be around in KC much longer in Albert.

All the same to me.

Have to wait for the draft to come around. It all points to that 1 position that this team fails to legitimately address...

ChiefMojo 04-02-2013 05:22 AM

Feel good! I can't wait till he actually gets out on the field and does what he does best... coach!

You would never know reading this board though... CP is full of people more capable than Reid/Dorsey apparently. I'm not as upset about the QB position as some as I think Alex Smith is the best option in a sh*tty draft class of QB's and FA QB's.