ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Who's hungry for some Lasagna??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269855)

BossChief 02-10-2013 09:29 AM

Oh no...they ate the meat of a different animal than a cow.

Lock em up.

bevischief 02-10-2013 09:48 AM

It all tastes good. But you should know what are eating so you can have seconds.

Sannyasi 02-10-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9391211)
Oh no...they ate the meat of a different animal than a cow.

Lock em up.

No one would have complained if it was labeled as "Horse Lasagna". No one would have bought the lasagna either.

saphojunkie 02-10-2013 01:00 PM

1. Hilarious.
2. It isn't the "British spelling." It's just the spelling. Lasagne is the plural of lasagna (one noodle), as in "spaghetti" vs. "spaghetto." Lasagne is correct.
3. They probably didn't think about it, considering you can order horse off the menu in Italy. I went to a very nice restaurant in Milan over the holidays and we had horse. It's good.
4. I am not shocked Tesco was a terrible contributor. That place is evil.
5. The pork halal is ****ed up,
6. With as much meat as we (over) consume, what do people expect? You think you can really have billions of people eating cheap beef 7 days a week in perpetuity?

CrazyPhuD 02-10-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9391520)
1. Hilarious.
2. It isn't the "British spelling." It's just the spelling. Lasagne is the plural of lasagna (one noodle), as in "spaghetti" vs. "spaghetto." Lasagne is correct.
3. They probably didn't think about it, considering you can order horse off the menu in Italy. I went to a very nice restaurant in Milan over the holidays and we had horse. It's good.
4. I am not shocked Tesco was a terrible contributor. That place is evil.
5. The pork halal is ****ed up,
6. With as much meat as we (over) consume, what do people expect? You think you can really have billions of people eating cheap beef 7 days a week in perpetuity?

I just want them to start bringing out the soylent green. It'll solve all of our overpopulation and foodstuff needs!

GloryDayz 02-10-2013 05:49 PM

I've eaten horse - Meh! Like deer, there's no way it'll ever be (as good as) beef or pork (or buffalo), so quit trying to fool people...

LoneWolf 02-10-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9392025)
I just want them to start bringing out the soylent green. It'll solve all of our overpopulation and foodstuff needs!

Soylent green is made out of people!! It's people!!

Great SNL skit.

mikey23545 02-10-2013 08:01 PM

Well, a horse is just kind of a long-legged cow anyway, right?

We'd probably saddle and ride cows except our feet would drag on the ground.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-10-2013 08:14 PM

Too close to ass for comfort.