ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Legal Police Ticket Girl’s Pink Barbie Jeep For Blocking A Driveway (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277156)

KILLER_CLOWN 10-07-2013 01:29 PM

Police Ticket Girl’s Pink Barbie Jeep For Blocking A Driveway

AMERICAN FORK, Utah (CBS Las Vegas) — Where was Ken to move it?

American Fork police ticketed a little girl’s pink Barbie Jeep after an officer noticed it in the road blocking a driveway, according to KUTV.

Two sisters, 7 and 9 years old, reportedly left the Jeep in the street after riding around in it. An officer saw the vehicle and placed it in their driveway.

When their dad woke up the next morning, he noticed an “abandoned vehicle tag” on the Barbie Jeep.

There was no fine or notice on the ticket, though.

“We would hope that people would appreciate the fact that we’re there in their neighborhood and we’re looking out for them and their property,” police told KUTV.

The girls say they’ve learned a lesson and will keep the Barbie Jeep in the garage from now on.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/10...ng-a-driveway/

LMAO Welcome to Mayberry.

jspchief 10-07-2013 01:32 PM

Seems innocent enough

KILLER_CLOWN 10-07-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10059951)
Seems innocent enough

Ya I thought it was a nice distraction from the government shutdown and our lack of ability to vacation at national parks.

BucEyedPea 10-07-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10059954)
Ya I thought it was a nice distraction from the government shutdown and our lack of ability to vacation at national parks.

LMAO

My family is just gonna take a vacation in France instead.

AndChiefs 10-07-2013 01:36 PM

No fine=no ticket

I'd say the cop was just trying to be helpful while teaching them a little about the law/be funny. No big deal.

cosmo20002 10-07-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10059941)

American Fork police ticketed a little girl’s pink Barbie Jeep after an officer noticed it in the road blocking a driveway, according to KUTV.

Two sisters, 7 and 9 years old, reportedly left the Jeep in the street after riding around in it. An officer saw the vehicle and placed it in their driveway.

When their dad woke up the next morning, he noticed an “abandoned vehicle tag” on the Barbie Jeep.

Those mother****ing police-state cops!

It was in the street. He moved it to the driveway. He did them a little favor, as well as a favor to people using the street. The "abandoned vehicle" tag was obviously a little joke.

Lighten up, Francis.

Baby Lee 10-07-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10060203)

It was in the street. He moved it to the driveway. He did them a little favor, as well as a favor to people using the street. The "abandoned vehicle" tag was obviously a little joke.

Lighten up, Francis.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10059954)

Lighten up your damned self. ;)

headsnap 10-07-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Lighten up, Francis.

Lighten up indeed...

to quote you "****head, get a sense of humor."

Radar Chief 10-07-2013 03:33 PM

Damned hooligans and their hot rod Barbie Jeeps.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VyWpx0A8jXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee 10-07-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 10060418)
Damned hooligans and their hot rod Barbie Jeeps.

ROFL ROFL - 'hold mah beer.' The Darwin Award motto.

KILLER_CLOWN 10-07-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Lighten up, Francis.

Guess you missed my obvious outrage by the LMAO and the Mayberry comment.

GloryDayz 10-07-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10059941)

“We would hope that people would appreciate the fact that we’re there in their neighborhood and we’re looking out for them and their property,” police told KUTV.

The girls say they’ve learned a lesson and will keep the Barbie Jeep in the garage from now on.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/10...ng-a-driveway/

LMAO Welcome to Mayberry.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18vh...f/original.gif

Easy 6 10-07-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 10059968)
No fine=no ticket

I'd say the cop was just trying to be helpful while teaching them a little about the law/be funny. No big deal.

Eleazar 10-07-2013 04:50 PM

It sounds like it was a joke or a friendly tip more than anything, not an actual ticket.

cosmo20002 10-07-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10060473)
Guess you missed my obvious outrage by the LMAO and the Mayberry comment.

Appears I wasn't the only one who missed it. When there's nothing too small to be griped about, it is hard to know when you're not serious.