ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs You scared? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267541)

Phobia 12-10-2012 03:44 PM

You scared?

Any of you guys worried this year marks the beginning of another seriously dry spell for Chiefs football? I can easily see them blowing for another decade based on this horrific tenure by Pioli. Am I just paranoid or is this a legitimate fear? I don't want to become a casual fan who watches 3 games a year.

Anybody have any reason for optimism in 2013 and 2014? I know high first round draft picks are reason for optimism but the bust rate for quarterbacks is higher than defensive linemen and we all know how we've fared selecting early defensive linemen.

MIAdragon 12-10-2012 03:46 PM

Beginning!?

Hammock Parties 12-10-2012 03:46 PM

Geno will save us.

Lprechaun 12-10-2012 03:46 PM

Every season I come back with hope. Colts did it, some of our players truly are talented, just need the right direction. Foundation players arent there but when a new regime comes in I think the whole atmosphere if it goes back to accountability and responsibility will result in a team on the upswing.

Rain Man 12-10-2012 03:47 PM

1999 Rams, my friend. 1999 Rams.

All this league requires any more is quarterbacks. If I was the GM, my roster would contain 52 quarterbacks and a center, and I would have a dynasty. Any team can win it all if they get a top quarterback.

Phobia 12-10-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 9197147)
Beginning!?

Fair point. I should have chosen a better word.

Strongside 12-10-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9197139)
Any of you guys worried this year marks the beginning of a seriously dry spell for Chiefs football? I can easily see them blowing for a decade based on this horrific tenure by Pioli. Am I just paranoid or is this a legitimate fear? I don't want to become a casual fan who watches 3 games a year.

Anybody have any reason for optimism in 2013 and 2014? I know high first round draft picks are reason for optimism but the bust rate for quarterbacks is higher than defensive linemen and we all know how we've fared selecting early defensive linemen.

I'm going all in on the Royals at this point. The Chiefs will be the furthest thing from my mind until the weeks leading up to the draft.

ptlyon 12-10-2012 03:47 PM

Dry spell? Where you been since 1969 Phobs???

KurtCobain 12-10-2012 03:47 PM

Maybe we'll have an exciting offseason.

Rain Man 12-10-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Beginning!?

I actually checked the date of the post, because I assumed it was from 1972.

kcfanXIII 12-10-2012 03:48 PM

if your 10 year dry spell is retroactive, we should almost be done with it right? i mean, the team has pretty much sucked balls every year since 2003, except a couple teams that were able to slip into the post season, only to be exposed as the frauds they were. do you still watch more than 3 games a year?

ChiTown 12-10-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9197154)
Dry spell? Where you been since 1970 Phobs???

Fixed It

THIS

and yes, I'm old as shit

MIAdragon 12-10-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9197156)

LMAO

RealSNR 12-10-2012 03:49 PM

I always have optimism for change. Especially when it's the kind of broad sweeping change we're about to see. New guys at ALL of the important franchise positions.

I think if we hit the bullseye on any one of the GM, HC, or QBs we acquire, the franchise will at the very least start winning games again. 7-9s and 8-8s. If we hit on two of them, we're challenging for the division. If we nail all three, then we've successfully obtained what all the other great teams have around the league, and can start seriously doing some damage.

If we hire another Pioli, however, who then hires another Haley/Romeo and drafts/trades for a Matt Cassel and becomes irrationally attached to the turd, then we're doomed like you say.

Sorter 12-10-2012 03:50 PM

http://i.imgur.com/m00lr.gif

http://i.imgur.com/7v9iW.jpg

niblet 12-10-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9197156)

ROFL

KurtCobain 12-10-2012 03:50 PM

Im actually very worried that we won't get a home playoff game until Manning retires. I really enjoyed that Ravens game it was really something on a different level. I would love to get to go to another playoff game, but I just don't see it with Manning in the division playing at the level him in the Broncos are right now.

ptlyon 12-10-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9197160)
Fixed It

THIS

and yes, I'm old as shit

69 Chiefs, 70 super bowl. Tit for tat

Reaper16 12-10-2012 03:50 PM

Quick turnarounds can happen in the NFL. Look at the Colts this year. They aren't very good, but they're in line for a playoff spot. And the new GM and coach turned over more than half the roster.

BigRedChief 12-10-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9197151)
1999 Rams, my friend. 1999 Rams.

All this league requires any more is quarterbacks. If I was the GM, my roster would contain 52 quarterbacks and a center, and I would have a dynasty. Any team can win it all if they get a top quarterback.

THIS!

If we blow or the selected QB blows, draft another and keep drafting a QB until we get our QOTF.

You get a good QB, things can turn around real quick.

Brock 12-10-2012 03:55 PM

The dry spell started a long time ago.

BigMeatballDave 12-10-2012 03:55 PM

As long as Clark gets the right people in here, we're okay.

Phobia 12-10-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9197189)
As long as Clark gets the right people in here, we're okay.

You mean like 3x executive of the year and a young hotshot coordinator from one of the SuperBowl teams?

Brock 12-10-2012 03:59 PM

There is no reason this team shouldn't be a lot more competitive than it is. This is caused by a screwed up environment within the team. Yeah, they need a QB, but let's not pretend the talent level isn't up to snuff in most other aspects of the team. They're just mailing it in.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 03:59 PM

My worry is sort of the same but sort of different in that I am concerned that Clark Hunt is unable to create a culture of winning with his organization. There is only one common denominator with all of this losing we have done and it is the Hunt family.

I think Clark means well...I think he wants to be a winner in this league and not just create a decent business and make money but I don't think he knows how to build that culture in his operation. The way businesses operate starts at the top. I am worried about that.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9197163)
I always have optimism for change. Especially when it's the kind of broad sweeping change we're about to see. New guys at ALL of the important franchise positions.

I think if we hit the bullseye on any one of the GM, HC, or QBs we acquire, the franchise will at the very least start winning games again. 7-9s and 8-8s. If we hit on two of them, we're challenging for the division. If we nail all three, then we've successfully obtained what all the other great teams have around the league, and can start seriously doing some damage.

If we hire another Pioli, however, who then hires another Haley/Romeo and drafts/trades for a Matt Cassel and becomes irrationally attached to the turd, then we're doomed like you say.

THIS.

loochy 12-10-2012 03:59 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-avbNQXO5B2...7T+SKEERED.jpg

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9197192)
You mean like 3x executive of the year and a young hotshot coordinator from one of the SuperBowl teams?

Exactly. He did what we all wanted him to do and it still isn't working. This thing is bigger than a few players and a GM.

Brock 12-10-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197199)
Exactly. He did what we all wanted him to do and it still isn't working. This thing is bigger than a few players and a GM.

A few players, a GM, and a coach who isn't looking over his shoulder at the GM would make a lot of problems go away.

Hammock Parties 12-10-2012 04:02 PM

The common denominator isn't Hunt.

It's shitty hires.

Carl hiring Herm was a shitty hire.

Clark hiring Pioli was a shitty hire.

The second we get a good GM or HC in here we'll be competitive again.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9197204)
A few players, a GM, and a coach who isn't looking over his shoulder at the GM would make a lot of problems go away.

I agree. Why is it like that?

Why is the organization at every single level inept?

Why has it been inept for 20 or so years?

I don't ****ing know the answer to any of this because it isn't obvious to me. People who have had success in other places have come here and fallen flat on their faces. What is it about the organization the Hunt family has built in Kansas City that brings failure.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9197206)

False.

CoMoChief 12-10-2012 04:04 PM

This team is a QB away from being a dominant team.

But in today's NFL...you MUST have a QB or you're toast.

Look how shitty the Broncos were w/ Tebow. Now, they're one of the best teams in football w/ Peyton Manning.

Why? The other players know he's winner. He's a true leader. They do whatever the hell he says in practice, meeting rooms etc. They play hard for him and don't wanna let him down because they all know if they do their part he will put them in a position to win a championship

That's why I've never understood the whole "Cassel is a great leader/teammate BS talk" No he's not. He sucks ass. We all see it and so do the coaches and players. In the NFL you lead by example. How much you wanna bet Bowe goes home and bitches about Cassel all day long behind his back? Why wouldn't he? I would. Bowe would be a 1,300+ 10+ TD WR with Peyton Manning. Bowe wouldn't drop nearly the amount of passes as he does now because Manning wouldn't put up w/ that shit.

We can't ever unleash Hali and Houston on QB's because we don't ever play w/ a lead. If we had a Peyton Manning, someone that could get the team out to a 2TD lead...then this team would destroy opposing QB's and our defense would look a lot better than it has.

Hammock Parties 12-10-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197209)
False.

Sorry but Clark was not responsible for the Carl and Herm era.

Papi 12-10-2012 04:05 PM

99 Rams & 12 Colts? The rare exception is not the rule. Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

BigMeatballDave 12-10-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9197192)

Chiefs are not far off.

It was not long ago when SF looked like ass.

Look what Harbaugh did for that team.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:05 PM

It isn't the Hunts fault. The people the Hunts hired to do their jobs did their jobs terribly. /Clayton

LMAO

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197199)

He hired the wrong guy.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197217)
He hired the wrong guy.

Well that makes me feel better.

BigMeatballDave 12-10-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9197206)

It's shitty hires.

Carl hiring Herm was a shitty hire.

Clark hiring Pioli was a shitty hire.

The second we get a good GM or HC in here we'll be competitive again.

The problem is, some of these GMs think they have to hire guys from their circle of friends.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9197222)
The problem is, some of these GMs think they have to hire guys from their circle of friends.

Sounds like a bad organizational philosophy.

GloryDayz 12-10-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Beginning!?

Your avatar is just amazing.. I like her in chilly spaces!

Lex Luthor 12-10-2012 04:09 PM

When McDumbass nearly destroyed the Donkeys, we all thought the damage would last a lot longer than it did. John Elway and John Fox turned things around almost immediately.

That gives me hope for the Chiefs. They just need to make smart hires this time.

CoMoChief 12-10-2012 04:09 PM

Another problem is that most of these players have no idea how to be consistent in the NFL. They don't what it's like to win week in and week out. Most of their active playing time in the league has been crappy losses...and it all starts from QB.

Huard
Thigpen
Croyle
Cassel
Orton
Palko
Quinn
Stanzi

That's A LOT of crap at the most important position in team sports. In today's NFL you just can't win like that. If you have a Peyton Manning, Brady, Rodgers etc, then you instantly become a mutli-threat team.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:10 PM

Clark hasn't been on the job that long. He had one big swing and he missed so we may not be in a horrible position here but the wheels of this thing came off so horribly it makes wonder if this is a family and organization that understands how to win. That is all.

Lonewolf Ed 12-10-2012 04:10 PM

I am at a point where any optimism I have must be earned and then maintained by the Chiefs. My spirit is about crushed here.

BossChief 12-10-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197208)
I agree. Why is it like that?

Why is the organization at every single level inept?

Why has it been inept for 20 or so years?

I don't ****ing know the answer to any of this because it isn't obvious to me. People who have had success in other places have come here and fallen flat on their faces. What is it about the organization the Hunt family has built in Kansas City that brings failure.

Because they haven't figured out what everybody else knows.

That Quarterback is BY FAR the most important aspect to a NFL team.

Frazod 12-10-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 9197233)
I am at a point where any optimism I have must be earned and then maintained by the Chiefs. My spirit is about crushed here.

Yep. I really don't care anymore.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197215)
It isn't the Hunts fault. The people the Hunts hired to do their jobs did their jobs terribly. /Clayton

LMAO

Lamar and Clark aren't the same guy. Sorry.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9197234)
Because they haven't figured out what everybody else knows.

That Quarterback is BY FAR the most important aspect to a NFL team.

They had the best offense in the whole league for a while...

Of course they couldn't have that without having the worst defense at the same time. Another failure.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197221)
Well that makes me feel better.

It was his FIRST HIRE. He made a mistake.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197238)
Lamar and Clark aren't the same guy. Sorry.

I don't disagree with that but I am not convinced they will not get the same results.

And I don't know why anyone else would.

teedubya 12-10-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9197139)
Any of you guys worried this year marks the beginning of a seriously dry spell for Chiefs football? I can easily see them blowing for a decade based on this horrific tenure by Pioli. Am I just paranoid or is this a legitimate fear? I don't want to become a casual fan who watches 3 games a year.

I think many of the core of this team is going to leave via free agency to get away from the memory of their friend killing himself and another...

KCUnited 12-10-2012 04:13 PM

Another dry spell??? I barely remember ever getting a little bit of water sprayed on us.

bevischief 12-10-2012 04:13 PM

Only if they don't clean house.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197241)
I don't disagree with that but I am not convinced they will not get the same results.

And I don't know why anyone else would.

I don't know why anyone else wouldn't.

Basically the first thing Clark did when he took control of the team was get rid of Carl Peterson and hire the biggest name GM he could find.

That GM turned out to be a turd but the effort was there.

In the end, why is there a need to pass judgement at all, good or bad? Just wait and see what happens before jumping to conclusions.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197240)

Sucks to be us right?

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197247)
I don't know why anyone else wouldn't.

Basically the first thing Clark did when he took control of the team was get rid of Carl Peterson and hire the biggest name GM he could find.

That GM turned out to be a turd but the effort was there.

In the end, why is there a need to pass judgement at all, good or bad? Just wait and see what happens before jumping to conclusions.

How long should I wait Parker.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OQ4VRgxBbHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bearcat 12-10-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197195)
My worry is sort of the same but sort of different in that I am concerned that Clark Hunt is unable to create a culture of winning with his organization.

It's almost harder to be this bad than it is to be mediocre in the NFL... it takes a special kind of incompetence to pull off something like the Rams' three 14+ loss seasons in 4 years. A team can win a conference at 9-7 or worse without beating anyone special and even win a playoff game.

I think the hope to not be completely terrible is always there... and it would be fun to watch a first round QB, whether it turned out like the Colts, Redskins, or even the Panthers. Even the Panthers are competitive pretty much every week and will surprise people from time to time.

So yeah, I'm not all that concerned about how long they'll be absolutely terrible.. I'm more concerned about taking the next step once they're simply mediocre, and being able to build on it so it's not just a one year thing.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:22 PM

The culture of a business (especially a pro sports business) starts at the top and permeates every single level. It is so important.

Hammock Parties 12-10-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197215)

LMAO

Pioli is definitely Clark's fault.

Herm/Carl are not.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197250)
How long should I wait Parker.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OQ4VRgxBbHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From 1994 to 2007 - 13 of the 18 years we've been waiting - were under someone other than Clark Hunt...

Hammock Parties 12-10-2012 04:24 PM

Clark already said he wanted to build via the draft and develop our own QB.

He gets it.

He just needs to find the right guy to execute it.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9197271)
Pioli is definitely Clark's fault.

Herm/Carl are not.

ahem

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197195)
There is only one common denominator with all of this losing we have done and it is the Hunt family.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197275)
From 1994 to 2007 - 13 of the 18 years we've been waiting - were under someone other than Clark Hunt...

That is when things really got embarrassing. Can I work under you? Sounds like you are pretty understanding and cool about people being given jobs and failing at them.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9197276)
Clark already said he wanted to build via the draft and develop our own QB.

He gets it.

He just needs to find the right guy to execute it.

And Carl had a 5 year plan!

Whatever.

BossChief 12-10-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197239)
They had the best offense in the whole league for a while...

Of course they couldn't have that without having the worst defense at the same time. Another failure.

Add a quarterback like Smith or Wilson and get the best coaches we can to develop the kid and that fixes the offense for a long time.

Especially with this OL (that is all young) and the other pieces.

The problem with trades/signings like Trent is the window doesn't leave a lot of room for error on the other side of the ball and our defense was far from ready at the time.

We get a guy that can give us a 8-15 year window and it's on.

Goldmember 12-10-2012 04:28 PM

Rome was built faster

ModSocks 12-10-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9197194)
There is no reason this team shouldn't be a lot more competitive than it is. This is caused by a screwed up environment within the team. Yeah, they need a QB, but let's not pretend the talent level isn't up to snuff in most other aspects of the team. They're just mailing it in.

This right here.

We're just a few months removed from being the favorite to win the division. Talking heads were rattling on and on about how talented this team looked.

That talent didn't just disappear.

You know what happened? Crennel and Dabbol happened.

They created a team of underachievers.

Hammock Parties 12-10-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197282)
And Carl had a 5 year plan!

Whatever.

Facts are facts.

Carl and Herm are not on Clark. He took care of that.

Pioli was a giant ****up.

We'll see if Clark has any hiring sense in a couple months.

If not, he's a problem and someone else needs to be in control.

Iowanian 12-10-2012 04:29 PM

I'm not scared, but if this offseason doesn't give me reason to hope....I'll cancel Sunday ticket and officially be apathetic.

They're close to ruining football for me and I'll find better things to do. I can hunt most sundays of the NFL Season.

HemiEd 12-10-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197240)

When he finally admits that mistake, and does something about it, then I will have renewed optimism.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197281)
That is when things really got embarrassing. Can I work under you? Sounds like you are pretty understanding and cool about people being given jobs and failing at them.

ROFL

Stop being a drama queen.

1) I'm not going to condemn Clark for the failings of the guys he DID NOT HIRE.

2) Clark gets a BIG black mark for hiring Pioli. That means he takes the blame from 2009 on. Not 1990-whatever on.

3) Clark is the owner. He's not an employee. He can't be fired. If you're THAT bent out of shape about the ownership of the team, move on.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:32 PM

It isn't just on the field. This organization is tone deaf and bad in other phases as well. They had a photographer that worked for them for forty ****ing years and screwed him over the first chance they got when Lamar passed.

This turned into a huge court case.

------

A photographer who worked for the Kansas City Chiefs for 40 years is complaining that the team misused his images. Hank Young says the Chiefs violated his agreement with the team's public-relations department when it used his photographs to enliven the concourses, entrances and other areas of the new Arrowhead Stadium.

Young's work with the Chiefs began in 1972, the year that Arrowhead opened. According to a lawsuit filed in federal court, Young was an independent contractor who "retained the right to permit or refuse the use of any photographs for non-editorial purposes."

Young granted the Chiefs access to his archives during the renovation, which included the construction of a hall of fame. Young says he was led to believe that his photographs were going to be used in the hall of fame in a way that was consistent with the license agreement.

Later, Young says, the Chiefs attempted to "coerce" him into signing over the rights to his photographs. The team gave Young a deadline of July 23, 2010, the day the press took a tour of the new Arrowhead.

Young, who lives in Fairway, took the tour. He says his images "permeate" the stadium. He estimates that he took at least half of the photographs that are used in artwork on walls, columns and banners.

As Young sees it, the displays violate the terms of his agreement because the images draw attention to concession stands and serve sponsorship deals. A photograph of the offensive line that Young took in 2004, for instance, is featured an a banner that stretches across a gate that Sprint sponsors.

Young alleges that he got a cold response when he went to the front office to talk about the way his images were being used:
Shortly after he learned that the Chiefs had made his artwork a central design aspect of New Arrowhead, Mr. Young requested a meeting with Mark Donovan, who is currently President of the Kansas City Chiefs. At the meeting, Mr. Donovan refused to even discuss the unauthorized use of Mr. Young's Photographs and told Mr. Young that he could not pursue a request for compensation for the use of his Photographs and continue as a game day photographer. Consequently, Mr. Young's forty-year relationship with the Kansas City Chiefs came to end.
In addition to the Chiefs, Young names as defendants the architecture and design firms that worked on the stadium renovations, as well as team sponsors Sprint, Time Warner and Hy-Vee.

The Chiefs declined comment. A spokesman says team officials are aware of Young's claim but have not had a chance to review the file.

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2...his-game-shots

Failing on the field...screwing over local business partners they have worked with for decades...being assholes to fans...

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197297)
If you're THAT bent out of shape about the ownership of the team, move on.

Jesus christ that sucks...

I pretty much though.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:33 PM

Good ****ing God, Zach.

You sound like Denise.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197301)
Good ****ing God, Zach.

You sound like Denise.

How can you not see all these things go together to paint a picture of an organization that does not "get it"

Spott 12-10-2012 04:35 PM

Hell, I'm 40 and this dry spell started before I was born. But if Pioli and Romeo are here next year and we don't take a QB, I am throwing out all of my Chiefs stuff and either finding a new team or I just won't have a favorite NFL team.

Molitoth 12-10-2012 04:35 PM

We'll see after the draft.

If they do not draft Geno Smith, I will really not give two shits and continue to just watch the Lions.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9197308)
Hell, I'm 40 and this dry spell started before I was born. But if Pioli and Romeo are here next year and we don't take a QB, I am throwing out all of my Chiefs stuff and either finding a new team or I just won't have a favorite NFL team.

Parker doesn't understand why you are that bent out of shape.