ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs You scared? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267541)

|Zach| 12-10-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9197473)
Even bad football is more interesting than good soccer.

Meanwhile Kansas City soccer fans are enjoying trophies, winning, exciting games, and laughing at the poor football fans in town that are so disconnected with their absentee owner that they have to pay for banners to get his attention. I think the word I am looking for is "pity".

We should make this a soccer thread.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197487)
Meanwhile Kansas City soccer fans are enjoying trophies, winning, exciting games, and laughing at the poor football fans in town that are so disconnected with their absentee owner that they have to pay for banners to get his attention. I think the word I am looking for is "pity".

ROFL

You're so much more cultured and enlightened than the Neanderthal football fans.

ROFL

BigMeatballDave 12-10-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197487)

Not a single **** was given

Easy 6 12-10-2012 05:23 PM

Your ****ing soapbox, get off it, zach.

Isnt it about time?

|Zach| 12-10-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197494)
ROFL

You're so much more cultured and enlightened than the Neanderthal football fans.

ROFL

You're taking that the wrong way. All I am saying is that soccer fans that don't share my history with the Chiefs are having a daily laugh at the sad situation this organization has puts its fans in.

Bump 12-10-2012 05:24 PM

I'm starting to root for the Redskins, but that's just because I like RG3. It's almost like I have a 2nd team now, I guess the chiefs are losing my interest with their bullshit. The owner don't care, why should I?

But I'm sure that Geno Smith would bring that excitement and passion back.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 05:25 PM

Look at this.

A Kansas City team holding up a championship trophy with Lamar Hunt's name on it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ct1V1NP3Df...X.SlMa.81.jpeg

|Zach| 12-10-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9197500)
Your ****ing soapbox, get off it, zach.

Isnt it about time?

I'm good thanks.

FringeNC 12-10-2012 05:26 PM

All teams in the NFL are trying to win, but obviously it is a zero sum game. To win you need a better than average GM, a better than average coach, and a better than average QB. Clark will TRY to make a good hire, but ultimately it is probably luck, given that he really doesn't know what he is doing.

RunKC 12-10-2012 05:27 PM

The team sucks because they are scared pussies who suck at doing their job in April.

No GM wants to draft a 1st round QB. That's a HUGE reason why we've sucked.
Our DL draft picks have been the worst in league history. Sims, Siavii, Turk, Tank, Dorsey, Jackson. And we let the one diamond go to Minnesota.

If this team gets a franchise QB and gets some good DL who put pressure on the QB, we can beat anyone. Unfortunately, those are the 2 areas that we suck at the most on draft day.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197502)
You're taking that the wrong way. All I am saying is that soccer fans that don't share my history with the Chiefs are having a daily laugh at the sad situation this organization has puts its fans in.

Good for them.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9197511)
The team sucks because they are scared pussies who suck at doing their job in April.

No GM wants to draft a 1st round QB. That's a HUGE reason why we've sucked.
Our DL draft picks have been the worst in league history. Sims, Siavii, Turk, Tank, Dorsey, Jackson. And we let the one diamond go to Minnesota.

If this team gets a franchise QB and gets some good DL who put pressure on the QB, we can beat anyone. Unfortunately, those are the 2 areas that we suck at the most on draft day.

I thought Tank would be better.

vailpass 12-10-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9197285)
Add a quarterback like Smith or Wilson and get the best coaches we can to develop the kid and that fixes the offense for a long time.

Especially with this OL (that is all young) and the other pieces.

The problem with trades/signings like Trent is the window doesn't leave a lot of room for error on the other side of the ball and our defense was far from ready at the time.

We get a guy that can give us a 8-15 year window and it's on.

That doesn't seem like you're asking too much....

BigMeatballDave 12-10-2012 05:29 PM

The bitch is just trolling now.

ROYC75 12-10-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9197473)
Even bad football is more interesting than good soccer.

When did soccer become something good ?

Seriously, soccer?