ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Let's talk about "true fans" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272743)

Setsuna 05-04-2013 03:30 PM

Yeah there are other Chiefs forums. If you don't like it, make your own forum. Ask AC for advice and steps.

DaFace 05-04-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9657202)
Yeah there are other Chiefs forums. If you don't like it, make your own forum. Ask AC for advice and steps.

I love that people keep saying this given that he's one of the optimists around here.

Mosbonian 05-04-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan (Post 9656621)
I find this place amusing.

I don't live in KC and I would say the vast majority of KC fans that I've met here on the East Coast are nothing like the people who are the vocal minority you find on Chiefs Planet.

I find this place quickly becomes an echo chamber as a very hostile and vocal minority soon try to shut down conversations that do not specifically match up with the vocal minorities opinions. Which, I guess is the nature of bulletin boards, but very much not the reason we all left the Star, which was to find a place where we could say what we wanted without the Star's censors shutting us down. Now days, it's a very vocal minority that tries to shut down most conversations usually through belittling insults.

I don't remember Austin Chief setting this place up so that 30 people could pretty much tell everyone else who was or wasn't a good Chiefs fan.

However, since Chiefs Planet is probably one of the best places to get KC news faster than waiting for one of the usual places (ESPN, NFL.com, CBS) to finally deem KC worth writing about, I'll keep hanging around. Plus, there are some people here who are actually fun to hang out with, both on line and in person. But I also can understand why people leave or take sabbaticals from this place.

I'm a Chiefs fan.

If you want to try and pigeon-hole me into your per-conceived notion of what a fan is, go right ahead. Your and idiot (<--lexicon approved), but you have the right to be an idiot.

Hey.....an MCF sighting! Good to see you old friend.

And well said.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05-04-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 9657218)
Hey.....an MCF sighting! Good to see you old friend.

And well said.

Hey, how's it going.

I do occasionally poke my head above water when I can get away from grad school and writing.

J Diddy 05-04-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9657210)
I love that people keep saying this given that he's one of the optimists around here.

I'm of the conclusion that Setsuna is a troll that benefits this site the same way herpes benefits the host. The fact that the newly joined little turd is giving advice about who should stay or who should go makes my skin crawl.

He's the Lin Elliot of posters.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-04-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus the True (Post 9656587)
I have been here since 2000 really, came over with another user name from the Star Board and just lurked. I think my username was ChiefsfanandVet or something like that.

I then left for a bit and came back and registered in 2003 as Marcellus.

Being around here almost from inception I know this isn't a kiddy playground and its not for homers.

That being said I also feel a have a right to voice my disgust with vapid turd munchers like yourself.

And I don't care if you've been here since Moses came strolling down the mountaintop; this site champions fans that have had it up their tightened schpincters with the constant flow of bullshit emanating from One Arrowhead Drive. There are several common denominators that the Chiefs are too goddamned stupid to recognize, and it is our Holy Mission in life to expose and ridicule them until they finally learn the error of their ways. If you happen to be on the bombing range, waving your little red and gold pom-poms in the process, then don't cry when your guts are blown all over the ground. Homer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-04-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9656598)
A ****stick who joined 3 years ago telling people who is and isn't welcome here?

Madonn' the balls . . . go get your shine box.

Actually, I joined in 2008. Jimmy.
Posted via Mobile Device

splatbass 05-04-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9658274)
And I don't care if you've been here since Moses came strolling down the mountaintop; this site champions fans that have had it up their tightened schpincters with the constant flow of bullshit emanating from One Arrowhead Drive. There are several common denominators that the Chiefs are too goddamned stupid to recognize, and it is our Holy Mission in life to expose and ridicule them until they finally learn the error of their ways. If you happen to be on the bombing range, waving your little red and gold pom-poms in the process, then don't cry when your guts are blown all over the ground. Homer.
Posted via Mobile Device

You really need to get over yourself.

splatbass 05-04-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9658278)
Actually, I joined in 2008. Jimmy.
Posted via Mobile Device

It says "Join Date: Jan 2010".

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9658299)
It says "Join Date: Jan 2010".

Different account. Eradicated by one Bob Dole.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9658298)
You really need to get over yourself.

The Chiefs really need to stop being themselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

GoChargers 05-05-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith 4Ever (Post 9656367)
I'm shocked that less than 30% of this website counts themselves as pessimists

I'm shocked that there's actually a person in this world who roots for Alice Smiff and Tebow at the same time. Do you really enjoy mediocrity?

Baby Lee 05-05-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9658274)
Posted via Mobile Device

This site doesn't champion shit. You don't champion shit. You don't speak for shit. And you ain't bombing shit.

If the Chiefs can have hispter douchebag fans, you are just such a 'fan.' Except, not content to flip your bangs and mutter, you think you are swinging a baby-arm around the joint while you're just swiveling your hips and letting your vienna sausage sway.

Sassy Squatch 05-05-2013 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9658397)
This site doesn't champion shit. You don't champion shit. You don't speak for shit. And you ain't bombing shit.

If the Chiefs can have hispter douchebag fans, you are just such a 'fan.' Except, not content to flip your bangs and mutter, you think you are swinging a baby-arm around the joint while you're just swiveling your hips and letting your vienna sausage sway.

LMAO

Mr. Laz 05-05-2013 04:41 AM

Huge difference between Pessimist and Naysayer when comes to CP

Considering history, every Chiefs fan should be a pessimist because we have sucked for so long.

This place is full of naysayers who will bitch about anything and everything because they enjoy doing so.