ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals ***Official KC Royals vs Anaheim Angels---June 16th, 2017*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308310)

lewdog 06-16-2017 06:51 PM

***Official KC Royals vs Anaheim Angels---June 16th, 2017***

Kansas City
Royals
31-34

Los Angeles
Angels
35-35

KC: Kennedy (0-6 , 5.40 ERA) LAA: Chavez (5-6 , 5.06 ERA)

Have I ever told you guys how much I love Friday night games?!?!

Bearcat 06-16-2017 06:56 PM

Cracking open another Dos Equis, huh?

lewdog 06-16-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 12919868)
Cracking open another Dos Equis, huh?

I don't usually drink on Fridays so no. I did just get out of the pool though. Keeping cool up there? You have AC where you're living?

Bearcat 06-16-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12919873)
I don't usually drink on Fridays so no. I did just get out of the pool though. Keeping cool up there? You have AC where you're living?

Work tomorrow? I usually don't drink anything during the week, so a Friday evening beer is the norm.

I looked at a couple houses without AC (one had a swamp cooler thing), but couldn't do without since I hadn't lived here before.... I actually just bought a whole house fan though, and haven't had the AC on all week. It'll cool the house into the mid-60s at night and then it takes all day just to get back up to the high 70s.

Thinking about heading down there this weekend... saw it might hit 120 there early next week. :eek:

lewdog 06-16-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 12919889)
Work tomorrow? I usually don't drink anything during the week, so a Friday evening beer is the norm.

I looked at a couple houses without AC (one had a swamp cooler thing), but couldn't do without since I hadn't lived here before.... I actually just bought a whole house fan though, and haven't had the AC on all week. It'll cool the house into the mid-60s at night and then it takes all day just to get back up to the high 70s.

Thinking about heading down there this weekend... saw it might hit 120 there early next week. :eek:

No but during summer when I am cutting calories, I just leave Saturday night for drinking and eating shitty.

House must have decent insulation then. My parents have AC up there and mostly just use it at night to cool house this time of year.

Why in the **** are you coming down this weekend when it's 115+?! I hope you plan on being by a pool the entire time.

cabletech94 06-16-2017 07:19 PM

i love you lew. (no homo)

but you starting the thread + kennedy pitching= ???????

may the gods be forgiving.........

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo royals!!!!

Bearcat 06-16-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12919892)
No but during summer when I am cutting calories, I just leave Saturday night for drinking and eating shitty.

House must have decent insulation then. My parents have AC up there and mostly just use it at night to cool house this time of year.

Why in the **** are you coming down this weekend when it's 115+?! I hope you plan on being by a pool the entire time.

Ah, I did keto for a while and it was great, now just cutting most carbs without going crazy low... except beer.

I have a Arizona room/sun room that is terribly insulated, but it's fine when it's closed off to the rest of the house... between the lack of humidity and ceiling fans though, it's been as high as 83 in the house and I give no ****s. Yeah, my skin is falling off, but the weather is awesome!

I like the drive and I'm a little curious about that 115+ without the humidity... but would probably be down there early enough that it would 'only' be 100, enough to time grab some lunch and stop by BevMo.

Do you make it to many Diamondbacks games? Thinking of the Rockies series in a couple of weekends, stadium looks pretty awesome.

dlphg9 06-16-2017 07:20 PM

Had about 40mg of thc and drinking some nasty Busch light lol

lewdog 06-16-2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 12919912)
Ah, I did keto for a while and it was great, now just cutting most carbs without going crazy low... except beer.

I have a Arizona room/sun room that is terribly insulated, but it's fine when it's closed off to the rest of the house... between the lack of humidity and ceiling fans though, it's been as high as 83 in the house and I give no ****s. Yeah, my skin is falling off, but the weather is awesome!

I like the drive and I'm a little curious about that 115+ without the humidity... but would probably be down there early enough that it would 'only' be 100, enough to time grab some lunch and stop by BevMo.

Do you make it to many Diamondbacks games? Thinking of the Rockies series in a couple of weekends, stadium looks pretty awesome.

We usually hit a few games every year. Only been to one so far this year but plan to do a few more since they are actually good. It's a great stadium, traffic is good going to and leaving. It's definitely more fun when they draw more people for weekend games, as weekday games can be pretty sparse.

No one believes me but it was just 111 here and I spent 2 hours in the pool, grilling and patio sitting and it felt great. You can't understand it until you feel it. Let me know if you wanna meet up somewhere tomorrow.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-16-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 12919913)
Had about 40mg of thc and drinking some nasty Busch light lol

You should hire a hit man to off yourself

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-16-2017 07:30 PM

Just fired up some Angus New York strips and chopped Asparagus .Coors Light too. Royals will kick ass tonight and get their 6th in a row.

Bearcat 06-16-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12919918)
We usually hit a few games every year. Only been to one so far this year but plan to do a few more since they are actually good. It's a great stadium, traffic is good going to and leaving. It's definitely more fun when they draw more people for weekend games, as weekday games can be pretty sparse.

No one believes me but it was just 111 here and I spent 2 hours in the pool, grilling and patio sitting and it felt great. You can't understand it until you feel it. Let me know if you wanna meet up somewhere tomorrow.

They're fun to watch this year, I can hardly tell they're an NL team.

I'm sure I've seen 105 or maybe even 110 heat index in KC, so my thought is another 10 or 15 degrees without the humidity wouldn't be all that bad. Yeah, I'll let you know, it would probably be Sunday though.

KChiefs1 06-16-2017 08:02 PM

Cleveland kicking the Twinkies ass 8-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lewdog 06-16-2017 08:13 PM

BonEEEE!!!

KChiefs1 06-16-2017 08:16 PM

Hud is very confident tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk