ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Calling all car guys... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265447)

BigRichard 10-20-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9033547)
117k miles.....WTH?

Yeah it was a little high for someones toy.

TEX 10-20-2012 07:41 PM

Expensive to maintain with a lot of miles. Id pass

Phobia 10-20-2012 07:43 PM

It is a cute car. Have you seen the Miatas yet?

BigRichard 10-20-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9033946)
Expensive to maintain with a lot of miles. Id pass

I was looking up maintenance parts and they really didn't seem to be much more then parts for any other car. I would probably do most the work myself.

-King- 10-20-2012 08:35 PM

A 350z is a similar car that looks better and would be cheaper and have less miles.

Simply Red 10-20-2012 08:38 PM

little bit of a chicks car, that said, i'd still probably drive one.

There is plenty you can do to soup up a 1.8T

I have stage one and stage two on the one Tonya drives, I also bought a bosch fuel injector. it's a year older than my 3.2 - but honesly Little Richard, i'd not go above a stage one, it's a plenty and stage II will start to affect the tranny, we don't want that. in the winter months it will feel like a beefed up v6. In the summer it feels like an entirely different car, though still quick, nothing like it is in temps less than 68 degrees. Get upgrade here www.goapr.com it's in Opelika though, however they have authorized srvc. ctrs. all over - additionally all are OEM approved/auth'd

BigRichard 10-20-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9034143)
A 350z is a similar car that looks better and would be cheaper and have less miles.

I do love the 350z but I am not seeing any under 15000.

BigRichard 10-20-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9034149)
little bit of a chicks car, that said, i'd still probably drive one.

There is plenty you can do to soup up a 1.8T

I have stage one and stage two on the one Tonya drives, I also bought a bosch fuel injector. it's a year older than my 3.2 - but honesly Little Richard, i'd not go above a stage one. That will make it feel like a beefed up v6 in the winter months. In the summer it feels like an entirely different car, though still quick, nothing like it is in temps less than 68 degrees. Get upgrade here goapr.com it's in Opelika though, however they have authorized srvc. ctrs. - additionally all are OEM approved/auth'd

I guess I don't get the chick car vibe from it. Although I see several of you think so. Hmmm... I just don't see it. Does tiny equate to chick car?

Simply Red 10-20-2012 09:03 PM

No Big Richard, I'm just very critical w/ things I like. It just strikes me as a car used by a Pro Athletes' wife to go to daytime tennis practice in.

I DO like the model and you'll be fine, people will dig it, friends and people like that.

Honestly CP's very own Bob Dole was close to buying a TT about 6 yrs ago.

Absolutely purchase it, I approve. :)

Psyko Tek 10-21-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 9034162)
I guess I don't get the chick car vibe from it. Although I see several of you think so. Hmmm... I just don't see it. Does tiny equate to chick car?

you come in with the name big dick, everybody figures your are compensating
and then you pick a euro car , I figure you're gay
so you got both of those going for you

Silock 10-21-2012 12:46 AM

Old Audi = electrical gremlins out the ass

Engine is solid, but your wallet will die a death by a thousand cuts. All the little shit will drive you nuts.

BigRichard 10-21-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 9034592)
you come in with the name big dick, everybody figures your are compensating
and then you pick a euro car , I figure you're gay
so you got both of those going for you

LMAO You got it all wrong. I am not trying to say I have a big dick, just that I am a big dick. But funny none the less.

BlackHelicopters 10-21-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9033542)
Actually know a guy. Gold white top. Might be for sale. I will see his brother tomorrow. I'll ask.
Posted via Mobile Device

TYVM