ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264466)

Imon Yourside 10-01-2012 12:04 AM

One thing, yes only One thing about todays game and the rest of Pioli's tenure here... SUCK!

PRIEST 10-01-2012 12:27 AM

Where I was sitting casshole was getting blasted also , my first game at Arrowhead was

great minus the loss, I left at the start of the 4th could not stand it anymore, the best part

I got Marty Shottenhimer to sign his book I bought , told him we will be looking for a new

GM , he just laughed , seemed like a nice guy . Will most certainly not go back till casshole

is gone.

SPchief 10-01-2012 12:51 AM

Very cool that they put the ring of honor back up

CoMoChief 10-01-2012 12:58 AM

So how many more names will they be able to fit on the ROH? If they start running out of room do they take everyone's name down and make the names smaller in size?

I mean there will be at least 4 more that I can think of, possibly 5 or 6

Priest Holmes
Tony Gonzalez
Brian Waters
Dante Hall
Willie Roaf (maybe)
Trent Green

Mr. Flopnuts 10-01-2012 04:58 AM

It genuinely warms my heart to know that this ****in guy is hearing the nickname I gave him almost 4 years ago when he got into town. He hears it. He knows it. And **** you, Matt. It came from me.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEE !!!

Bugeater 10-01-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8966028)
So how many more names will they be able to fit on the ROH? If they start running out of room do they take everyone's name down and make the names smaller in size?

Priest Holmes
Tony Gonzalez
Brian Waters
Dante Hall
Willie Roaf (maybe)
Trent Green

Dante ****ing Hall???? You hittin' the crack pipe again?

Deberg_1990 10-01-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8966028)

Priest Holmes Probably
Tony Gonzale Definately
Brian Waters Close, but i dont think so
Dante Hall Nope
Willie Roaf (maybe) Close, but nope....didnt play long enough in KC
Trent Green Hmmm...50/50 could go either way.....I have no idea

my take

Fishpicker 10-01-2012 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8965663)

Our team is like watching Wylie Coyte chase the Road Runner using ACME products. Cassell is the ACME product.

http://imageshack.us/a/img100/1632/antinight.jpg

we need to invest in one of these. it wont have any effect right away but maybe it will help with the draft. i dunno, just riffin

Direckshun 10-01-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8965780)
Cassel seems like a really genuine, nice person. I couldn't bash a guy like that if I knew he could hear me. I get that you guys feel like you are stuck with a bad QB, but it's not Cassel's fault he hasn't been replaced. I don't see what being a dick to him accomplishes.

This is also my take.

scho63 10-01-2012 07:06 AM

I normally comment on each of your points but yesterday's game was so horrible on so many levels it zapped all the energy out of me.

It really is a shame that the ONLY highlight of the day aside from Jamaal Charles was the half time tribute to Will Shields. How fucking sad and embarrassing is that?

The Cassel dead duck TD he threw to Bowe really summed up how bad he really is. Bowe waited a half hour for it to come down and needed to come back for it on a lousy 35 yard pass. I KNOW for a fact my arm strength throwing a football is better than Casshole

kepp 10-01-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8964961)
Ten Things About Today's Game
KC gets the ball back, Casshole throws a three yard pass to Baldwin on 3rd and 10. It's a three and out, KC punts.

So this got me thinking. Maybe Cassel is dyslexic. Maybe he thought it was actually 10th and 3. Some tutoring can fix things like that. They should contact Sylvan Learning.

InChiefsHeaven 10-01-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 8966135)
I normally comment on each of your points but yesterday's game was so horrible on so many levels it zapped all the energy out of me.

It really is a shame that the ONLY highlight of the day aside from Jamaal Charles was the half time tribute to Will Shields. How fucking sad and embarrassing is that?

The Cassel dead duck TD he threw to Bowe really summed up how bad he really is. Bowe waited a half hour for it to come down and needed to come back for it on a lousy 35 yard pass. I KNOW for a fact my arm strength throwing a football is better than Casshole

Indeed. And then he overthrows Bowe who was WIDE OPEN for a TD. I think he just cannot throw an accurate ball, and can't judge distance. Arm strength don't mean shit if you can't throw it accurately.

tooge 10-01-2012 07:17 AM

I left third quarter. couldn't stomach the suckage any longer. Wanted to go see that Ryder cup and ended up finsihing with more suckage there.

Hammock Parties 10-01-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8965780)
Cassel seems like a really genuine, nice person.

Who told Arrowhead to shut the **** up?

gblowfish 10-01-2012 08:37 AM

I think I met Cassel>Manning at the game. In the fourth quarter, one guy had been yelling at Casshole repeatedly. Another guy stood up and told the first guy to STFD and STFU. They then started yelling at one another. The green vested security wankers showed up, I don't think either guy got kicked out.

Arrowhead has this 'Just Say Rah" code of conduct policy. You can see the whole thing here:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/stadium-policies.html

This is what it says (basically) about fan behavior:

"Stadium and parking lot staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the game. Fans attending games are required to refrain from the following behaviors:

* Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
* Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
* Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
* Interference with the progress of the game, going onto the field or throwing objects onto the field
* Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
* Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
* Smoking except in designated areas
* Obscene or indecent clothing or signs
* Behavior that detracts from the day of game enjoyment of fellow fans; i.e. blocking views
* Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest's ticketed seat
* Conduct that endangers spectators or participants
* Selling items or tickets in stadium or within the sports complex