ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

ChiefsCountry 12-24-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9238242)
Marty reported it well before Nick Wright.

He is just pissed because he couldn't be the one to tell CP from twitter first.

Crush 12-24-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9238213)
I knew it was one of them. Funny every one has a Source after someone reported it. Just like when Nick Wright said Pioli and Crennel are gone. 10 mins later everyone comes out with my source is saying the same thing.

Oh shut the **** up. You are the Matt Cassel of Twitter.

SAUTO 12-24-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9238213)
I knew it was one of them. Funny every one has a Source after someone reported it. Just like when Nick Wright said Pioli and Crennel are gone. 10 mins later everyone comes out with my source is saying the same thing.

Go deep throat twitter some more bitch
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 12-24-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9216677)
I know this much. Potential GMs include: Bill Polian, Bill Cowher, Marc Ross, Randy Mueller, Russ Ball and 1-2 other sleepers including the buzz-name in Baltimore.

Coaches: Gruden, Chip Kelly, Bruce Arians, Mike Sherman and Mike McCoy.

My honest gut: if we draft a Round 1 QB, we have to have a staff in place that knows how to develop passers. I don't see us getting a defensive minded coach

If Clark came to me and said, "Marty, you decide for me, I'll just write the checks." I'd go with either Marc Ross and Jon Gruden or Chip Kelly. Being a Pac-12 guy, I've watched Kelly a lot and have studied him pretty closely. The way he runs his practices falls in line with the current CBA and what players want. But....I'm still research guys. Ultimately, a bag of potatoes and a jar of pickles would be better than the tandem we have in place now.

Here is a polian as a potential GM post from Marty. When did la confora first say it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ceej 12-24-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9238488)
Oh shut the **** up. You are the Matt Cassel of Twitter.

I actually agree with this.

Good analogy, sir.

He's an annoying little shit.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-24-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9238191)
No he doesn't. Funny Marty never said a word about Bill or Chris till Jason La Canfora broke the news.

ROFL A few of us heard this LOOOOOOOONG before La Confora reported it. He just didn't put it out publicly because his sources hadn't authorized it. Ya know, that's how you keep your sources. Trust. So, Mr. Twitter reporter, you as usual, don't know shit. But by all means, keep running your mouth. Your insecurity is hilarious.

Ceej 12-24-2012 11:57 AM

The Twatter is getting owned yet again.

At least that means his dumbass will disappear for a little bit.

The Bad Guy 12-24-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9238627)
ROFL A few of us heard this LOOOOOOOONG before La Confora reported it. He just didn't put it out publicly because his sources hadn't authorized it. Ya know, that's how you keep your sources. Trust. So, Mr. Twitter reporter, you as usual, don't know shit. But by all means, keep running your mouth. Your insecurity is hilarious.

It's ****ing sad to be honest.

He wants to put anyone who may be in the know on blast for no ****ing reason.

Ceej 12-24-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9238643)
It's ****ing sad to be honest.

He wants to put anyone who may be in the know on blast for no ****ing reason.

He's a whiny little bitch if he doesn't relay the information via Twitter first.

htismaqe 12-24-2012 12:15 PM

There's some ****ing tards on this forum but there isn't a single user more annoying than Retweet Boy...

Mother****erJones 12-24-2012 12:17 PM

Hahahha you guys got me laughing. CP hears the inside scoop and laconfora and Schefter don't report it because they haven't got confirmation nor does anyone outside of kc care

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-24-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9238636)
The Twatter is getting owned yet again.

At least that means his dumbass will disappear for a little bit.

Nope not at all. Everyone has a source after the fact love it.

Ceej 12-24-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9238764)

CLOWN!!!!

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-24-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9238769)
CLOWN!!!!

Clown!!!!!

htismaqe 12-24-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9238764)

The sources were there before the fact, they just didn't tell you because you're nobody.

Reporting other people's Tweets makes you feel important. It also makes you LOOK desperate for attention.