ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

65TPT 10-05-2012 04:14 PM

I'm behind this movement big time and have paid $25. But I personally am not so much interested in getting Pioli fired. I just want to light a fire under his ass to admit his mistakes and make the right moves, starting with Cassel and then bring in top talent. Make some moves to improve this franchise to top tier.

FAX 10-05-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 8979849)
I'm behind this movement big time and have paid $25. But I personally am not so much interested in getting Pioli fired. I just want to light a fire under his ass to admit his mistakes and make the right moves, starting with Cassel and then bring in top talent. Make some moves to improve this franchise to top tier.

This echos my sentiments until I started objectively analyzing Dr. Evil's decision-making since he arrived, Mr. Touchdown Kansas City !!!. Honestly, he's made some phenomenally stupid draft selections, coaching hires, and roster moves.

I finally concluded that there is something wrong when a guy who's supposed to be the Executive Of The Year and paid 5 million a year starts his GM career in this fashion. Something very wrong.

FAX

DeezNutz 10-05-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 8979849)
I'm behind this movement big time and have paid $25. But I personally am not so much interested in getting Pioli fired. I just want to light a fire under his ass to admit his mistakes and make the right moves, starting with Cassel and then bring in top talent. Make some moves to improve this franchise to top tier.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0gxKStPXyn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

uninvited 10-05-2012 04:25 PM

Yahoo Sports now has a write up on it, and has tweeted it out on both it's @YahooSports_NFL and @Yshutdowncorner accounts.

Mugalug 10-05-2012 04:27 PM

17.76 flying thru the intrawebs your way capone. Fight the good fight.

chiefzilla1501 10-05-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 8979849)
I'm behind this movement big time and have paid $25. But I personally am not so much interested in getting Pioli fired. I just want to light a fire under his ass to admit his mistakes and make the right moves, starting with Cassel and then bring in top talent. Make some moves to improve this franchise to top tier.

I actually don't mind his approach to building the team, other than his butchering of the coaching and QB decisions (which, to me, was more grounded in arrogance and croneyism than it was about talent evaluation). Like I said, I think you hire a good coach and make an effort to bring in a good QB, and we're golden.

But there's a lot more to this. I don't think Pioli can ever hire a good head coach because nobody wants the job. I resent that Pioli thinks he can stomp all over the fan experience and not think it affects him. And I don't trust that if the Chiefs start winning again, he won't go back to his arrogance (I thought he learned his lesson this summer after the Haley fiasco, but he came back as arrogant as ever once Arrowhead Anxiety died down).

It's time for a change. We don't need to gut this team. But we need new leadership.

FAX 10-05-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8979882)
I actually don't mind his approach to building the team, other than his butchering of the coaching and QB decisions (which, to me, was more grounded in arrogance and croneyism than it was about talent evaluation). Like I said, I think you hire a good coach and make an effort to bring in a good QB, and we're golden.

But there's a lot more to this. I don't think Pioli can ever hire a good head coach because nobody wants the job. I resent that Pioli thinks he can stomp all over the fan experience and not think it affects him. And I don't trust that if the Chiefs start winning again, he won't go back to his arrogance (I thought he learned his lesson this summer after the Haley fiasco, but he came back as arrogant as ever once Arrowhead Anxiety died down).

It's time for a change. We don't need to gut this team. But we need new leadership.

That, right there, is the scariest part of this entire deal. Far scarier than Cassel.

FAX

007 10-05-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 8979849)
I'm behind this movement big time and have paid $25. But I personally am not so much interested in getting Pioli fired. I just want to light a fire under his ass to admit his mistakes and make the right moves, starting with Cassel and then bring in top talent. Make some moves to improve this franchise to top tier.

See, I disagree. He has done a horrible job in the draft and with the two most important positions on the team. Head Coach and QB.

I don't trust this guy to get us a new QB at all much less a coach

AustinChief 10-05-2012 04:40 PM

We can all disagree on how poorly or well Pioli has done but one thing that I don't think can be disputed. At this point, it's time to move on. I like the guy (yeah I know that's unpopular) but I simply don't see us winning with him here.

Easy 6 10-05-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8979862)
I finally concluded that there is something wrong when a guy who's supposed to be the Executive Of The Year and paid 5 million a year starts his GM career in this fashion. Something very wrong.

FAX

This.

Shouldnt be this way four years in.

Easy 6 10-05-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uninvited (Post 8979869)
Yahoo Sports now has a write up on it, and has tweeted it out on both it's @YahooSports_NFL and @Yshutdowncorner accounts.

Good on that guy for not putting a damn question mark after 'we deserve better'.

But i dont care for the tone of his words.

chiefzilla1501 10-05-2012 04:44 PM

I'll be really interested to see if this gets picked up on ESPN or Total Access on their highlight reel.

The funny thing about the Chiefs' mess is, it's really not national news. I don't think people understand how much the fans hate Cassel and resent Pioli.

So while Len Dawson and company ask if this will make a difference. If it becomes national, then Pioli is going to have a lot more to answer to.

FAX 10-05-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8979941)
I'll be really interested to see if this gets picked up on ESPN or Total Access on their highlight reel.

The funny thing about the Chiefs' mess is, it's really not national news. I don't think people understand how much the fans hate Cassel and resent Pioli.

So while Len Dawson and company ask if this will make a difference. If it becomes national, then Pioli is going to have a lot more to answer to.

I love Lenny, but he's a company man.

And, to be honest, what he said is true ... it won't do any good unless or until Clark begins to respond to the will of Ze Pipples.

The important thing now is that we remain committed to our common objective, resist Mr. Mr. Flopnuts and his attempts to derail our focus, and stay true to the course until the goal is achieved.

There are dozens of ways to prepare blackberry cobbler, but only one of them is the right way.

FAX

Scorp 10-05-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8979952)

There are dozens of ways to prepare blackberry cobbler, but only one of them is the right way.

FAX

Yeah my GamGam's way!

bevischief 10-05-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8979425)
LOL... you are all giving ALL CAPS DEB a hard time.

When the Twitter debacle happened, on ProFootballTalk and on the Yahoo article... people on there threatened to kill me and my family because of it.

There are a lot of really dumb Chiefs fans out there. CP happens to be the creme of the crop... but man, there are some SERIOUS mouth breathers out there.

Send them my way no one comes up here. Besides unless you live here good luck finding me.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.