ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Daboll installing the 2010 Browns Offense? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259775)

Okie_Apparition 05-24-2012 07:41 PM

ROFL Jeff Fisher: Bradford will thrive under “outstanding” Schottenheimer ROFL

milkman 05-24-2012 08:16 PM

Quite frankly, if Hudson, Asomoah and Allen pan out (or Lilja steps up his game), with Charles and Hillis running the bal, it won't take an offensive genius to get this offense to produce.

BigMeatballDave 05-24-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8636876)
Quite frankly, if Hudson, Asomoah and Allen pan out (or Lilja steps up his game), with Charles and Hillis running the bal, it won't take an offensive genius to get this offense to produce.

Yep.

They could really be racking up some serious yards.

Cassel would have no excuse for not producing.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 8636716)
You know Gofraud is desperate for an argument when he is glorifying John Fox and Norv Turner. Further, how can you assess Crennel's performance as a head coach based on his four seasons in a completely disfunctional organization.

I didn't glorify anyone. I merely stated facts.

Romeo Crennel has not done a ****ing thing as a head coach and in fact has a shitty track record.

Saying he's better than PROVEN WINNERS like John Fox is a ****ing joke.

Chiefnj2 05-25-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8636748)

pioli is the worst GM in the league.
Hunt is the worst owner.
Crennel is a piece of shit.

What makes Hunt a good owner?

What makes Pioli a good GM? Isn't the GM's job to assemble a good coaching staff and bring in players that fit the staff/scheme? He fired his first head coach 2 1/2 years in, has been through several OC's and DC's and the team has made the playoffs 1x in a one and out. You can point to a piece of paper and say "look at the talent on this team", but until you win some post season games it doesn't mean anything.

Ace Gunner 05-25-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8636876)

okay, but you know in your heart this is not going to happen. I expect lilja will play LG and he can't run block for shit, not consistently. Hudson is gonna be a WIP most of the season. this leaves the right side as the only inside run option. I expect to see the run game be a lot of pull - trap plays from lilja to the strongside. but really, it'll be the same old stuff from the run game -- bounce outside, get albert out front.

DBOSHO 05-25-2012 05:57 AM

Only chiefs fans could hate a coach that beat a 13-0 team with a castoff quarterback and 3 of the teams best players missing.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 8637296)
Only chiefs fans could hate a coach that beat a 13-0 team with a castoff quarterback and 3 of the teams best players missing.

Only Chiefs fans could love a head coach who's hiring was a roadblock to real long-term success because of a meaningless regular season win.

BigMeatballDave 05-25-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfootballfan (Post 8637295)
okay, but you know in your heart this is not going to happen. I expect lilja will play LG and he can't run block for shit, not consistently. Hudson is gonna be a WIP most of the season. this leaves the right side as the only inside run option. I expect to see the run game be a lot of pull - trap plays from lilja to the strongside. but really, it'll be the same old stuff from the run game -- bounce outside, get albert out front.

Have you completely forgotten about Winston?

BigMeatballDave 05-25-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8637286)
I didn't glorify anyone. I merely stated facts.

Romeo Crennel has not done a ****ing thing as a head coach and in fact has a shitty track record.

Saying he's better than PROVEN WINNERS like John Fox is a ****ing joke.

Remember an old ex-Chiefs HC with a shitty track record that went on to win 4 AFCC?

Okie_Apparition 05-25-2012 06:40 AM

The football gods have hardened Gochiefs' heart
Dex will pull a spin move & twirl a dred in his eye
he's vision will no longer be like a new born kitten

RustShack 05-25-2012 09:20 AM

I can't wait until this douche is banned for a year.

vailpass 05-25-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 8637556)
I can't wait until this douche is banned for a year.

Crennell? Did he get caught in a bounty-for-twinkies scandal?

milkman 05-26-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8637313)
Remember an old ex-Chiefs HC with a shitty track record that went on to win 4 AFCC?

Back in those days, a head coach was generally given 5 years to get things turned around, due the the nature of the league.

Marv Levy had those Chiefs improving in each of his first 4 years, going from a 4-12 record in his first year, to a 9-7 record in his 4th year.

He had that team headed in the right direction, then went 3-6 in a strike shortened season.

I thought then, as I do now, that he should never have been fired at that time.

He should have been given the next full season to really evaluate his actual progress.