ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Reaper16 12-29-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9249763)
Uhm...those who are saying he didn't have a "bad" game and then blaming it on other elements?

I just dont understand the issue of calling his performance exactly what it was. Trying to be objective about a CP favorite = being a truefan i guess.

Who are these people? Be specific or seriously shut the **** up. Because you've been painting with a very large brush this evening.

Austin Ed 12-29-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9249610)
So one bad game means he can't/won't be an elite QB in the NFL?

So I guess there are no elite QBs in the NFL then?

And I wouldn't call it a "bad" game, just not a very impressive performance from Geno. But obviously the conditions have played a big factor as well as getting pretty much no help from his teammates (dropped passes, numerous penalties)....

But of course, this one game cancels out his entire career according to alot of complete dumbasses.

He's had several BAD games this year (e.g, TTU, KSU, today). He is not Number One overall quality. If you are looking for a savior for our franchise, Geno is not it. You are making him out to be something he just isn't.

Valiant 12-29-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin Ed (Post 9249771)
He's had several BAD games this year (e.g, TTU, KSU, today). He is not Number One overall quality. If you are looking for a savior for our franchise, Geno is not it. You are making him out to be something he just isn't.

Yet there is no one better to select that will help this team more..

No team will trade to the number one spot..
A ILB is not worth the spot..

Geno is one of two QBs worth it.. And guess what, his bad game today and others are still light years better then the guys on our team now..

But, the faithful would still rather not select a QB.. Keep on, keeping on for the Chiefs.. Their strategy has been working for decades now.. oh wait..

RealSNR 12-29-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9249752)
Agreed.

But don't worry, it was the Snow, Coaching, Officiating, and defense's fault.

Why can't it be a mixture of all of them? Geno had a handful of glaring mistakes. Most of the Geno "homers" recognize that.

Meanwhile all of the haters (which is what you're doing right now, even if you like the guy) refuse to even look at the terrible coaching job.

It strikes me as funny that you can watch a Crennel and Daboll-coached team and not recognize terrible coaching when you see it. It's also hilarious that you fail to recognize how much of an impact that has on games and the team as a whole, including a promising, talented QB.

Holgerson should be dragged out the back and put out of his misery. West Virginia will regrettably have to live with his bullshit for a long, long time.

Austin Ed 12-29-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9248029)
Go **** a maple leaf
Posted via Mobile Device

The Chiefs have had a number of Canadian fans for years. I have met many at Arrowhead. That includes Chiefs fans in Quebec. Leave him the f--- alone.

Sorter 12-29-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin Ed (Post 9249771)

http://imgon.net/di-HU3Z.gif

Get these shitty posts the **** out of here!!!!

Messier 12-29-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9249766)
He acted more like Cry me a Rivers then he did any of those guys. It's one thing to be competitive but it's another to be a cry baby because you screwed up and did like call. Like I posted I was hoping to see Geno do something to get me excited about him but he failed. I'm not saying not to draft him I'm just saying.

He threw his biggest tantrum after the non call for tripping, but that's not the big reason. That was a Matt Cassel gameplan. They played it safe, probably because of the weather, but it was a terrible plan. I'd get really frustrated if I knew I could do more than I was being allowed to do.

RealSNR 12-29-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

He acted more like Cry me a Rivers then he did any of those guys. It's one thing to be competitive but it's another to be a cry baby because you screwed up and did like call.

That's EXACTLY what Manning and those other ****s do, for crying out loud. They pout on the sidelines and bitch to the refs about every little call. They're no ****ing different than Rivers, only in that all of those guys win games in the pros.

Being a "crybaby" as you're calling it has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether or not a guy can be a good leader or possess good character as a role model to others in the locker room or any of that other gay cliched bullshit people talk about as important.

OnTheWarpath15 12-29-2012 06:38 PM

FFS, he had a shitty game, lets draft the SOB and move on.

NJChiefsFan 12-29-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9249758)
Go Two Step into the anus of an AIDS ridden Bevo.

ROFLROFLROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9249608)
So...does this game hurt Geno's draft stock?

Its going to be a horrible ride trying to find out.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

He acted more like Cry me a Rivers then he did any of those guys. It's one thing to be competitive but it's another to be a cry baby because you screwed up and did like call. Like I posted I was hoping to see Geno do something to get me excited about him but he failed. I'm not saying not to draft him I'm just saying.

What? Did you not watch the first KC-Den game? Manning acted like a spoiled pre-pubescent teen that had his X-Box taken away for a day after the refs finally decided to call a penalty on his precious....and he does it all the time.

Sorter 12-29-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9249793)

This.

Additionally, I want to leak info about Werner being a Nazi so we can draft him in the 3rd.

Anyone live near FSU and want to slip him some pot? Germans love MJ.

RealSNR 12-29-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9249779)
Why can't it be a mixture of all of them? Geno had a handful of glaring mistakes. Most of the Geno "homers" recognize that.

Meanwhile all of the haters (which is what you're doing right now, even if you like the guy) refuse to even look at the terrible coaching job.

It strikes me as funny that you can watch a Crennel and Daboll-coached team and not recognize terrible coaching when you see it. It's also hilarious that you fail to recognize how much of an impact that has on games and the team as a whole, including a promising, talented QB.

Holgerson should be dragged out the back and put out of his misery. West Virginia will regrettably have to live with his bullshit for a long, long time.

I'll just bump this for the ADMIT THAT GENO SMITH SUCKS DAMN IT HERP DERP crowd

SAUTO 12-29-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin Ed (Post 9249781)
The Chiefs have had a number of Canadian fans for years. I have met many at Arrowhead. That includes Chiefs fans in Quebec. Leave him the f--- alone.

Who ****ing cares?

Go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 12-29-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9249793)

x2
Posted via Mobile Device