ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Time to douse Hamas with his idiotic past statements and watch him rot and burn (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253627)

Bewbies 12-14-2011 12:31 AM

Am I the only won getting confused trying to read this thread? LMAO

Sassy Squatch 12-14-2011 12:33 AM

Oh mah gawd, its GODZIRRA

FloridaMan88 12-14-2011 01:17 AM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

The dumbshit doesn't even realize that I already admitted to pimping McDaniels/Cassel back in 2008:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=357

Quote:

You were pimping Croyle as the Chiefs QBOTF. You can spin it now but that is the bottom line.

You were no less wrong than the people who were pimping McDaniels/Cassel back in 2008, which includes myself I fully admit that.

At least McDaniels/Cassel had a resume of accomplishments in New England. I am not sure what your basis for pimping Croyle as an NFL QBOTF was
Josh McDaniels was coming off coordinating one of the best offenses in NFL history. Cassel had a Pro Bowl caliber season replacing Brady... there was good reason to advocate them coming to KC. Especially given the Herm fiasco.

You on the other hand were caught pimping the likes of the following:

1) Brodie Croyle
2) Chase Daniel
3) Tyler Palko
4) Omar Jacobs
5) Vernon Gholsten

By the way it took you 36 hours to finally mount a comeback??

36 hours?

I OWN YOU.

Your head is on my mantel!

Bow to me BITCH

LMAO

FloridaMan88 12-14-2011 01:28 AM

And poor Hamas, your past statements continue to burn you...

You talking smack about my past statements about Mike Martz?

I seem to recall someone on this board pimping Martz back in the day.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192693

Quote:

The guy is an absolute wunderkind with quarterbacks. Trent Green, Kurt Warner, Marc Bulger, Jon Kitna, now even JT O-****ing'Sullivan is having success under his tutelage.

If we end up with the #1 or #2 overall pick, the Chiefs have to throw the world at this guy to at least bring him in as O-Coordinator and QB coach. The amount that he could do in the first two years to help groom the QB could set us up for a long time.

From what I've seen, there is no one better at developing an NFL QB than Martz
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

So let's recap. Hamas hides with his dick in his hand for 36 hours, frantically trying to mount his comeback. He finally finds a bunch of statements I made about wanting McDaniels/Cassel/Pioli back in 2008, which I already admitted to earlier in this thread.

Then he finds what he thinks is a gem about me gushing over Martz (something I have never hid from), yet he forgets he has his own boner thread about Martz.

Epic!

You are OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

WhiteWhale 12-14-2011 02:01 AM

This thread went from sad, to funny, to played out, to sad again.

Buck 12-14-2011 02:05 AM

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl...duty_calls.png

Reaper16 12-14-2011 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8202024)
And poor Hamas, your past statements continue to burn you...

You talking smack about my past statements about Mike Martz?

I seem to recall someone on this board pimping Martz back in the day.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192693

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

So let's recap. Hamas hides with his dick in his hand for 36 hours, frantically trying to mount his comeback. He finally finds a bunch of statements I made about wanting McDaniels/Cassel/Pioli back in 2008, which I already admitted to earlier in this thread.

Then he finds what he thinks is a gem about me gushing over Martz (something I have never hid from), yet he forgets he has his own boner thread about Martz.

Epic!

You are OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

You're an idiot.

/think about it

ChiefsCountry 12-14-2011 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8202083)
You're an idiot.

/think about it

He is too stupid to realize that Martz is only brought into this because he is mentioned with McDouchebag.

JCharles1981 12-14-2011 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8198816)
Serious question are you 12?

No because if I was, I'd act bitchy like Cartman and go "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Serious question, did you think your post would get a laugh? My mistake, the laugh was from you. From the looks of your grammar, I think you might be younger than 12.

Gonzo 12-14-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8202071)
This thread went from sad, to funny, to played out, to sad again.

You know what they say...

What goes around, comes upstairs.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey 12-14-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8202281)
You know what they say...

What goes around, comes upstairs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Only 20/20 of the time....

the Talking Can 12-14-2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCharles1981 (Post 8202206)
No because if I was, I'd act bitchy like Cartman and go "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Serious question, did you think your post would get a laugh? My mistake, the laugh was from you. From the looks of your grammar, I think you might be younger than 12.

a fool and his goat are soon deported

luv 12-14-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCharles1981 (Post 8198744)
Honestly, I do agree that Hamas was way too positive about QB's like Brodie Croyle and Tyler Palko. But, in all fairness, I don't think it's fitting to start a thread just to see how many people hate the same guy on this forum as the thread starter. That's how riots break out.

There were several people pimping Croyle. As I recall, there were a few who liked Palko as well. I was a huge fan of giving Croyle a try. Especially seeing who we had at the time. Palko? I was never a fan. I've been wanting them to put in Stanzi all year.

The OP only comes here to call people out. I'm guessing he's been grossly wrong about something and is doing all of this to throw the attention elsewhere. However, I don't think anyone is obsessed with him as he is with Hamas to go through an do a search on his posts.

Gonzo 12-14-2011 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8202318)
There were several people pimping Croyle. As I recall, there were a few who liked Palko as well. I was a huge fan of giving Croyle a try. Especially seeing who we had at the time. Palko? I was never a fan. I've been wanting them to put in Stanzi all year.

The OP only comes here to call people out. I'm guessing he's been grossly wrong about something and is doing all of this to throw the attention elsewhere. However, I don't think anyone is obsessed with him as he is with Hamas to go through an do a search on his posts.

Either this or he's just a mult douchebag that was bored and wanted something to do.
I'd hinge my pet on the former.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemiEd 12-14-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8202318)
There were several people pimping Croyle. .

I did, and would do it again. He was a talented young QB that the Chiefs drafted, and Huard/Thigpen sucked.

Much like right now, the Chiefs should keep trying until they find one that has the talent to do the job. The small sample we saw from Stanzi was impressive, and he exhibited qualities we haven't seen from a Chief QB in forever. Hopefully they haven't ****ed that up by making him sit.