ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV NBCs Hannibal trailer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270589)

Deberg_1990 04-24-2013 07:42 PM

NBC has split up the 4th episode into special webisodes and made them available on NBC.com.

Gonna check them out.

Deberg_1990 04-24-2013 08:53 PM

Just watched them. There are 6 webisodes running about 3 to 4 minutes each. Looks like they just cut out the man plot of the episode and kept the relevant season arc stuff with Abigail, Will and Lecter.

Anyong Bluth 04-29-2013 02:11 PM

Just an FYI for anyone wanting to watch the uncut version of episode 4, it has aired in full overseas now and if you want to see it just do a Google search for “ Hannibal AXN episode 4 torrent "

Took less than 15 minutes to download an HD copy of it and I watched it on the plane and then episode 5, since I wanted to see 4 in full before 5.

Tribal Warfare 04-29-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 9644091)
Just an FYI for anyone wanting to watch the uncut version of episode 4, it has aired in full overseas now and if you want to see it just do a Google search for “ Hannibal AXN episode 4 torrent "

Took less than 15 minutes to download an HD copy of it and I watched it on the plane and then episode 5, since I wanted to see 4 in full before 5.

http://www.tvmuse.eu/tv-shows/Hannib...video-results/

Fire Me Boy! 04-29-2013 02:26 PM

Anyone that's seen 1.4 care to sum up any plot points we need to know?

Deberg_1990 04-29-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9644123)
Anyone that's seen 1.4 care to sum up any plot points we need to know?

See posts 31 and 32.

The main plot of the episode "kids being brainwashed to kill kids" was cut from NBCs webisodes. I imagine the full uncut episode will show up online eventually.

Fire Me Boy! 04-29-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9644266)
See posts 31 and 32.

The main plot of the episode "kids being brainwashed to kill kids" was cut from NBCs webisodes. I imagine the full uncut episode will show up online eventually.

I saw that already, but is there anything re: the overall plot from the pilot that's carried through (with the cannibal guy and his daughter)?

Anyong Bluth 04-29-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9644357)
I saw that already, but is there anything re: the overall plot from the pilot that's carried through (with the cannibal guy and his daughter)?

Yes, that's why NBC released the edited version because it would have omitted parts of the larger story arc and left holes in the broad story plots progression.

The parts cut were the episodic plot line - which I'm assuming clearly does not bear significance on Will and Hannibal's little dance.

That said, I wish they would have just offered both versions and let people decide. If you're keen on watching the exploits of Lector I have to assume you don't offend too quickly in the face of some macabre subject matter.

Deberg_1990 04-29-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 9644418)
Yes, that's why NBC released the edited version because it would have omitted parts of the larger story arc and left holes in the broad story plots progression.

The parts cut were the episodic plot line - which I'm assuming clearly does not bear significance on Will and Hannibal's little dance.

This

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 9644418)

That said, I wish they would have just offered both versions and let people decide. If you're keen on watching the exploits of Lector I have to assume you don't offend too quickly in the face of some macabre subject matter.

Exactly my thoughts....if your already into Hannibal as a concept, I think it's fair to make an assumption you don't get turned off or offended very easily.

Bambi 05-01-2013 08:17 PM

First episode I've watched of this show. Seems pretty rough. This makes it on tv?

Anyong Bluth 05-01-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9650543)
First episode I've watched of this show. Seems pretty rough. This makes it on tv?

Its pretty graphic in brief glimpses- but this last episode was way more than typically seen. Often times its just a quick cut so you get a glimpse but they def. had a lot more in plain view this last episode.

Anyong Bluth 05-03-2013 12:18 AM

This week's episode (6) was AWESOME!

Best episode of the show, IMO, and looks like they're finally getting a serialized plot going that's quite strong and interesting as it was starting to worry me that it'd get real stale if some new killer was introduced and conveniently caught at the end so each episode could be wrapped up nice and neat with a little bow on top. (sorry for the play on words)

Really starting to see some devious manipulation by quite a few characters.

Bambi 05-03-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 9651073)
Its pretty graphic in brief glimpses- but this last episode was way more than typically seen. Often times its just a quick cut so you get a glimpse but they def. had a lot more in plain view this last episode.

straight up eye gouge.

I'm gonna have to watch this show from the beginning.

Anyong Bluth 05-03-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9656017)
straight up eye gouge.

I'm gonna have to watch this show from the beginning.

Good call! A few episodes kinda hit a lull but 5 & 6 seem to really shape a awesome plot line as they probably were a bit unsure after the pilot as to how to approach things but after episode 6 it seems they found their stride.

Also, love the introduction of Dr. Chilton, they really have made him a great sketchy character to interact with Will and Hannibal.

Also, awesome to see Eddie Izzard in an awesome role that seems like he'll have quite a nice extended character arc and in quite a few episodes for the remainder of at least this season.

frankotank 05-06-2013 02:51 PM

gonna be interesting to see how this izzard imitating hannibal thing turns out.

she's coming!

http://www.clattoverata.com/wp-conte...mi-topless.jpg\

and apparently she had a nude sex scene in a movie called Straightheads. and judging by the size of those nipples, I think she was excited!

nsfw
http://www.nudography.com/photos/new...heads_-005.jpg