ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Deberg_1990 10-05-2012 10:23 AM

It would be nice if CBS mentions this banner during pregame and shows a few shots of the plane flying.

The Franchise 10-05-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8978973)
I think we need a new official banner thread. All unrelated posts should be removed

This......although that would be a pain in the ass for the mods to remove all of the other posts. People just need to keep the **** on the topic.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8979007)
This......although that would be a pain in the ass for the mods to remove all of the other posts. People just need to keep the **** on the topic.

Absolutely. Most people aren't going to read all 2000 someodd posts. And if they do, there is going to obviously be individuals on this site who are going to rant. I kind of started this by posting the Facebook thing. It was direct, and on point though. It devolved from there. Let's use this thread to talk about what's important.

Quarterback change immediately. Head coaching and regime change very, very, soon.

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8979015)
Absolutely. Most people aren't going to read all 2000 someodd posts. And if they do, there is going to obviously be individuals on this site who are going to rant. I kind of started this by posting the Facebook thing. It was direct, and on point though. It devolved from there. Let's use this thread to talk about what's important.

Quarterback change immediately. Head coaching and regime change very, very, soon.

Peyton Manning.

FAX 10-05-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8979015)

And blackberry cobbler. Quarterback change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, and blackberry cobbler.

Nothing else.

FAX

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8979035)
And blackberry cobbler. Quarterback change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, and blackberry cobbler.

Nothing else.

FAX

And majuscules.

Quarterback change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, blackberry cobbler, and majuscules.

Nothing else.

FlaChief58 10-05-2012 11:08 AM

And this cup

majuscules, QB change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, blackberry cobbler and this cup.

Nothing else.

FlaChief58 10-05-2012 11:11 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rSWBuZws30g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ghak99 10-05-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Chief Fans Put Anger To Action – Plan To Fly “Fire Pioli Bench Cassel” Banner Over Arrowhead Stadium Sunday

Anger over Matt Cassel has reached a new level, it also includes Scott Pioli.

Scooped by Arrowhead Pride Chief fans from chiefsplanet.com have pooled their money to actually create a banner that will fly over Arrowhead Stadium this Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.

If you thought booing Matt Cassel at the major league All-Star game was bad this takes the cake. In all my years of being a fan I’ve never seen this type of fan reaction. What makes this different than booing Matt Cassel at baseball’s All-Star break was Cassel hadn’t played yet. It was before training camp had even started.

Now five games into the regular-season fans have seen enough. On a recent ESPN poll 71 percent of voters voted that Matt Cassel should be benched. I’d call that the majority.

Pioli has chose to attach himself to Cassel. Pioli has stuck with him, said nice things about him and has believed in him. That’s all good but when the guy you’re backing doesn’t do anything to back you usually you go down with the ship.

Pioli might have real problems with this. I haven’t seen fans this angry in a long time if ever.

Whether fans agree or disagree with this move it looks like it’s going to happen. A banner will fly over Arrowhead Sunday proclaiming Pioli a dud and for Cassel to leave town.

With the Wall Street Journal releasing a story yesterday about the Kansas City metro area having the longest active postseason non-win drought with both a MLB and NFL team the heat is on.

On both the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals.
-Chief Concerns

http://chiefconcerns.com/?p=1434

bevischief 10-05-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8978595)
Jamaal Charles is now following us on Twitter

LMAO

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 11:17 AM

Here's the WSJ story: http://on.wsj.com/PbhIya

Iowanian 10-05-2012 11:25 AM

Someone might remind DEBBAH DOWNAH##!! that this same horde of barbarians started and contributed to 37forever, raised money for swimming lessons, have supported numerous other charities for over a decade as a community. She'll need a lot of friends working for a long time to achieve with her charity what this collective has accomplished.

DEBBAH!!!!###

It's not that the group of supporters for this hate the Chiefs or the players. The fact of the matter is, the opposite. We love the Chiefs. For decades most of us have breathed Chiefs. The other fact is, we're the ones who will be here long after newspaper writers who call us Classless and deranged will be gone, we'll be here when our favorite players
bail for money or winning teams. I've been on this website as an active member talking about the Chiefs for 12 years....12. It was a DECADE before this website was started 12 years ago....that the Chiefs have won a playoff game. 2-14 doesn't do it. 4-12 isn't enjoyable. 7-9 is a like herpes.

no more.

Where is Tony Gonzalez?

You think Bowe is going to sign here next year with the quarterback who wasn't good enough to play in college throwing the wobble launchers over his head? Hell no he won't.

Our loyalty is FAR superior to those of most of the players whom we have watched not win a playoff game for 2 decades.

If I had joined the military the day of the last Chiefs playoff win.....I'd be near retirement with a pension.

We have supported, cheered, tolerated and suffered with this product for a long, long time. Keep breathing in that perm chemical or whatever it is that melts your brain cells.

DEBBAH is easy to find...She'll be the one who can't tell you 10 facts about the Chiefs and thinks Matt Cassel has the best Baseball Racket in football....and stands and cheers when the OFFENSE IS ON THE FIELD DEBBAH!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEBBAH!!!!!!!!!

I'm donating $17.76 because this is a revolution against shitplay taxation without proper fan representation.

In58men 10-05-2012 11:32 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/06/tymu5abu.jpg

GET SOOOOME!!!!!!

crazycoffey 10-05-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8979007)

they are our public servants, they took on the job knowing there would be days like this, seperate the trash mod boys! oh, and payton manning and j gruden please

ILChief 10-05-2012 11:45 AM

Or how about an official Deb/true fan bashing thread?