ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

gblowfish 10-04-2012 08:52 AM

Was that exchange on "Arrowhead Pride?"
I don't know which site is a bigger Kool Aid Drinking, Heaven's Gate style Cult, Arrowhead Pride or Chiefs Coalition?

Which one is worse?

The CP is the only place I hang out.

I feel very much at home here.

And hey, Poop Threads!

In58men 10-04-2012 08:53 AM

ca_capone is there a link to your interview or a YouTube video anywhere?

Sofa King 10-04-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8976272)
ca_capone is there a link to your interview or a YouTube video anywhere?

Who?

Fish 10-04-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8976133)
Heh.

LMAO

HEY GUYS THIS IS MEAN TO THE CHIEFS! WE SHOULD BLINDLY SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHAT, BECAUSE WE ARE OF LOW INTELLIGENCE AND DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE PROCESS WORKS. SO COME TO ARROWHEAD ON SUNDAY AND GIVE ME MONEY! OHH YEAH AND PLEASE GIVE ME A TICKET TOO WINK!

Dumb bitch...

In58men 10-04-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8976281)
Who?

Oh excuse me.

pr_capone

Marcellus 10-04-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8976214)
Apparently Pollard and Battle ripped the Chiefs on 810 this morning.

Wasn't 99.5% of Pollards career in KC under Herm and Carl?

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 09:07 AM

Yes, but he was here for an entire offseason and preseason under the yoke of the Patriot Way. Enough time to form an opinion, methinks.

frankotank 10-04-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8975563)
I have to stay away from Arrowheadpride.

That place is chock full 'o tards.

I just went there....now I feel stupiderer.....
check this comment out....just wow....
he's all "thank you sir may I have another!" :doh!:

Classless Red necks at their best
Are you kidding me? Maybe AP fans should OCCUPY Arrowhead next. This 22 year season ticket holder is sick of being grouped in with KC fans who relentlessly bitch about everything. Cassel may lose his job, but why would we continue to show the world what a bunch of red necks we are. The whole nation mocked us at the All Star game when we booed our own QB at a charity event and then lost our minds on Robinson Cano. Let it be known, this bashing doesn’t reflect all Chiefs fans, just the ones who need to realize that football is just a freakin sport. In short, support that banner and you may need to get a life! Yep, I said it!
by SullyWA on Oct 3, 2012 7:29 PM CDT reply actions 7 recs

luv 10-04-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8976288)
Wasn't 99.5% of Pollards career in KC under Herm and Carl?

Yep, and he didn't really produce until after he left. Looks like the same is going to be said of Battle.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8976270)
Was that exchange on "Arrowhead Pride?"
I don't know which site is a bigger Kool Aid Drinking, Heaven's Gate style Cult, Arrowhead Pride or Chiefs Coalition?

Which one is worse?

The CP is the only place I hang out.

I feel very much at home here.

And hey, Poop Threads!

I assure you that AP and AA are trending towards turning on the regime.

Fans are upset everywhere and getting more hostile by the day.

Bearcat 10-04-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Deb Detwiler I DO shell out $ 28,00 to park and have 4 season tickets...I wanna WIN!!....Flying the banner is NOT gonna make us WINNERS!!!!!!!....THAT'S MY POINT!!!!!!!!!! BTW $28.OO TO PARK AND HAVE THE OPPERTUNITY TO TAILGATE WITH MY CHIEFS FAMILY TOGETHER, IN ONE SPOT...........PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!
$500/game... they should fly her to NYC every season.

bench_cassel 10-04-2012 09:11 AM

apparently len dawon wants another 40 years of bullshit (or until he dies)

dtebbe 10-04-2012 09:11 AM

KCTV 5 used your last name, the other station used your first... Hopefully Pioli isn't as smart as I am, or you gave a bogus last name.. LMAO

DT

InChiefsHeaven 10-04-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8976296)
Yep, and he didn't really produce until after he left. Looks like the same is going to be said of Battle.

Not true of Battle. He was a great special teams guy and stepped in and did a good job last season after Charles went down. I don't think we needed to keep the guy, but I think he earned the contract he's signed and has definitely proven himself a good solid player. Too bad he went to the Bolts, but whattayagonnado?

frankotank 10-04-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8975600)
and just for the record, I was one of the very last people off the Cassel bandwagon. I held out hope that he could be decent long after many others began baying for blood.

this is so me....
I have posts on here about Cassel that are just so frigging embarrassing and outright stupid in hindsight. enough is enough.
thank you sir....but I don't want another.