ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Mychal Kendricks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305937)

The Franchise 02-12-2017 08:41 PM

Mychal Kendricks

A source told Philly Voice's Jimmy Kempski that the Eagles are indeed likely to trade SLB Mychal Kendricks.

Kempski previously strongly speculated Kendricks would be moved, and he now has a source confirming it. Kendricks regressed into a lightly used sub-package linebacker under first-year DC Jim Schwartz, playing fewer snaps than both MLB Jordan Hicks and WLB Nigel Bradham. If the Eagles can't find a taker for the remainder of Kendricks' five-year, $30 million deal, Kempski believes they may designate him a post-June 1 cut, freeing up $5 million in cap room. The Eagles would likely be willing to deal Kendricks for a mid- to late-round pick.

Chief Roundup 02-12-2017 08:47 PM

It seems like we have been hearing some scuttle butt like this the last few years.

Bowser 02-12-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12738316)
A source told Philly Voice's Jimmy Kempski that the Eagles are indeed likely to trade SLB Mychal Kendricks.

Kempski previously strongly speculated Kendricks would be moved, and he now has a source confirming it. Kendricks regressed into a lightly used sub-package linebacker under first-year DC Jim Schwartz, playing fewer snaps than both MLB Jordan Hicks and WLB Nigel Bradham. If the Eagles can't find a taker for the remainder of Kendricks' five-year, $30 million deal, Kempski believes they may designate him a post-June 1 cut, freeing up $5 million in cap room. The Eagles would likely be willing to deal Kendricks for a mid- to late-round pick.

Send them....what, a fifth? Sixth?

We could really use an ILB

Dunerdr 02-12-2017 10:09 PM

I thought this guy was the guy to have at one point now he's not even the guy in philly. What's the deal?

oldman 02-12-2017 11:06 PM

What would we be on the hook for, contract wise?

kccrow 02-12-2017 11:16 PM

I'd send em a 5th for Kendricks, no problem. He's young, productive, and fits DJ's position well. Would love to see Zach Brown next to him.:drool:

Tribal Warfare 02-12-2017 11:42 PM

It's time for John Dorsey to work his magic

Demonpenz 02-12-2017 11:44 PM

To Pimp a butterfly wasn't great, but still a great artist

The Franchise 02-12-2017 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 12738537)
It's time for John Dorsey to work his magic

This.

mcaj22 02-13-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 12738453)
I thought this guy was the guy to have at one point now he's not even the guy in philly. What's the deal?

Philly moved to a 4-3 so guys like Kendricks and Barwin dont fit their scheme

Pasta Little Brioni 02-13-2017 07:32 AM

Same was said last year

BossChief 02-13-2017 07:45 AM

Yes, please.

bricks 02-13-2017 08:54 AM

Hey guys I gotta ask a question,

I know this will sound random and off-topic, but I have to ask, how can some of you remain hopeful and optimistic about potential off-season acquisitions knowing that the Chiefs aren't going anywhere next year due their sustained approach of being conservative?

Basically as long as Andy Reid and Alex Smith are here; everything else doesn't really matter imo. That's how I see it. Sorry Pest, wasn't trying to shoot down your thread or anything.

ChiTown 02-13-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 12738662)
Hey guys I gotta ask a question,

I know this will sound random and off-topic, but I have to ask, how can some of you remain hopeful and optimistic about potential off-season acquisitions knowing that the Chiefs aren't going anywhere next year due their sustained approach of being conservative?

Basically as long as Andy Reid and Alex Smith are here; everything else doesn't really matter imo. That's how I see it. Sorry Pest, wasn't trying to shoot down your thread or anything.

Truth. This Franchise isn't even close to being serious about winning when Andy Reid continues to be the OC and ASS11 is the QB.

Titty Meat 02-13-2017 09:07 AM

Who cares won't win shit with current QB