ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haters! Stand up and be counted! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266630)

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-14-2012 04:16 PM

Haters! Stand up and be counted!

So Upchuck Squirtpants wants to know how many of us will really cash it in if Peeholi is still running the show and basically ****s our first rounder on some stupid-assed position other than QB.

Edit:

****! Too late to poll.

Options include:

a) **** yes I am done

b) No way man; True Fan Dumbass love forevar!

c) I will stick around to hate with MUCH gusto and enthusiasm, luaghing my ass off at every FAIL and tasting yummy True Fan tears as they fall.

d) Gaz has no opinion on outside issues, hence the Gaz name ought never be drawn in to public controversy.

loochy 11-14-2012 04:17 PM

It's going to be a hard thing to count because I don't know how many will just up and quit.

I can see people drifting away and not paying much attention until the team gets good again though.

|Zach| 11-14-2012 04:17 PM

I am going to need a decoder ring or something for this.

Woodchuck 11-14-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9118879)
It's going to be a hard thing to count because I don't know how many will just up and quit.

I can see people drifting away and not paying much attention until the team gets good again though.

I have seen at least five people say they would quit today if Pioli/Romeo/Cassel were back next year. Do people mean it?

BoneKrusher 11-14-2012 04:21 PM

If Pioli's still here next season, i'll become a Raider fan.

QuikSsurfer 11-14-2012 04:21 PM

The real question is, will Black Bob be here?

Molitoth 11-14-2012 04:22 PM

What do you mean by quit?

I've already quit giving a shit. Does that mean I won't start rooting for them again when Pioli is gone? no.

Once Pioli is gone, I will care again.

Right now I'm rooting for Manning's Broncos. Yes, they are a division rival but Manning has been my fav player since B A R R Y Sanders retired, and honestly I just don't give a shit anymore about rivalries because the Chiefs are ****ing useless.
Horseface in his first couple years of management is showing the world that Pioli sucks the ****ing balls.

Once the chiefs can actually COMPETE with the Broncos again, then I will care about rivalries.

R8RFAN 11-14-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9118887)

we will take you

loochy 11-14-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9118902)
we will take you

Hmm, funny. I didn't know that bonekrusher had a criminal record.

Molitoth 11-14-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9118887)

I'm a fan of every team the chiefs play until Pioli/Cassel/Romeo are gone.

Woodchuck 11-14-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9118891)
The real question is, will Black Bob be here?

I hope so. Will you guys still be bitching about me then? I hope not because it ruins threads like this one.

What do I mean by quit? I mean quit watching the Chiefs all together. Quit reading about them and quit being invested. Who can honestly say they would truly be done. So much so that they wouldn't even post on a Chiefs related thread?

R8RFAN 11-14-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9118907)

we will get him one

BoneKrusher 11-14-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9118902)
we will take you

Thanks Man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9118907)

yeah one time i was arrested for Driving while Blind.

RealSNR 11-14-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9118885)
I have seen at least five people say they would quit today if Pioli/Romeo/Cassel were back next year. Do people mean it?

I'll be more pissed at this ****ing franchise than I've ever been in my life. I wasn't a football fan during the 70s and 80s, so I don't know what those people went through. At least they were only 10 or so years removed from a Super Bowl win. And I really don't intend to find out.

I probably say that I'll quit right now, but because I like Chiefs Planet so much I'll stay here and that will suck me right back in.

I live right in the middle of Packer country and have always liked that team. It would be incredibly easy for me to ditch this team and make the transition. I already listen to local sports radio and follow their roster moves almost as much as I do the Chiefs. It wouldn't be like I'd just pick a new random team and have to study up on what they're all about. Hell, I could actually go to bars with friends and we'd root for the same team.

So the answer is I don't know. I really want to, but we'll see.

The Franchise 11-14-2012 04:29 PM

I'll quit watching this worthless franchise. I'll quit buying their gear. I'll quit wearing their gear....everything will get boxed up and put away. When people ask me who I'm a fan of.....I'll tell them a dead ****ing franchise. I will 100% stop caring about the Chiefs. I won't stop coming here though.