ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Education CBS/YouGov poll: America HATES immigration (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315761)

Prison Bitch 06-11-2018 09:45 AM

CBS/YouGov poll: America HATES immigration

Just about the 84,000th poll over the years stating the obvious. But get this: even blacks and Hispanics aren't wild about it either. Maybe TanMan will get around to this issue someday.

Ryan James Girdusky
@RyanGirdusky

New CBS/YouGov poll:
Every race, age, and sex believe immigration has had a more negative impact on their community than positive.
Whites: 58% neg./ 15% pos.
Blacks: 45% neg./ 17% pos
Hispanics: 44% neg./ 28% pos
Other: 51% neg/ 21% pos

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DezAvxhU0AAfsIB?format=jpg

BleedingRed 06-11-2018 09:49 AM

You are so pig headed to realize he can only do so much without congress....

Who does the Constitution Empower to deal with Immigration PB? Sorry not sorry, can't do much.

loochy 06-11-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13588848)
Just about the 84,000th poll over the years stating the obvious. But get this: even blacks and Hispanics aren't wild about it either. Maybe TanMan will get around to this issue someday.

Ryan James Girdusky
@RyanGirdusky

New CBS/YouGov poll:
Every race, age, and sex believe immigration has had a more negative impact on their community than positive.
Whites: 58% neg./ 15% pos.
Blacks: 45% neg./ 17% pos
Hispanics: 44% neg./ 28% pos
Other: 51% neg/ 21% pos

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DezAvxhU0AAfsIB?format=jpg

In it's current form, yes.

But it doesn't have to. I'm not against immigration per se, but I'm very much against the type of immigration we've been experiencing.
Posted via Mobile Device

BleedingRed 06-11-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13588878)

But it doesn't have to. I'm not against immigration per se, but I'm very much against the type of immigration we've been experiencing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Right, Illegal low skills/no skills keeps wage low and standard of living low. It's not to say we don't need them, but a high percentage are not moving here to do anything but make money and send it back.

We are not the worlds bank anymore

Prison Bitch 06-11-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 13588853)
You are so pig headed to realize he can only do so much without congress....

Who does the Constitution Empower to deal with Immigration PB? Sorry not sorry, can't do much.

Did you just argue the Exec branch doesn't have Consittuonal authority to enforce our borders?

PLEASE tell me you didn't type that.

Bugeater 06-11-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, you mean flooding the country with dead weight?

loochy 06-11-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 13588889)
Oh, you mean flooding the country with dead weight?

Yeah, I could have said that instead. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

BleedingRed 06-11-2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13588887)
Did you just argue the Exec branch doesn't have Consittuonal authority to enforce our borders?

PLEASE tell me you didn't type that.

They have the constitutional power to enforce our immigration laws, they do not have the power to APPROPRIATE MONEYS

Prison Bitch 06-11-2018 10:28 AM

So Trunp can't even convince his party to support his agenda. What a loser. Obama got his party to support him. Guess he's a true leader.

loochy 06-11-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13588913)
So Trunp can't even convince his party to support his agenda. What a loser. Obama got his party to support him. Guess he's a true leader.

Yeah, but was Trump ever really a true R to begin with? I wouldn't really call them "his party". He's fighting a 2 front war on some of this stuff.

Superturtle 06-11-2018 10:33 AM

Haha, this guy actually donated $100 to Trump.

BleedingRed 06-11-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13588913)

Yes! How dare Republicans be the party of "free thinkers"! And not the party of Tribalism!

Just Passin' By 06-11-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Outside of marriage exceptions, if we're taking in more than a few hundred immigrants per year, we're doing it all wrong.

Prison Bitch 06-11-2018 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13588917)
Yeah, but was Trump ever really a true R to begin with? I wouldn't really call them "his party". He's fighting a 2 front war on some of this stuff.

Tell me what he's fought the GOPe on. I bet you don't have anything specific, it's just a fun talking point you parroted cause it sounded interesting.

LOCOChief 06-11-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13588848)
Maybe TanMan will get around to this issue someday.

Who else would get around to it? Name 1 presidential candidate that we've had over that last 7 presidential election cycles that were willing to take this on. You are a complete jackass.