ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2013 CP Mock Draft***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271256)

BossChief 03-18-2013 09:03 PM

With Stevie Johnson on the other side, who ya gonna double?

Adding Austin makes that offense hard to defend...that is, if they can get their own Alex Smith. :)

RealSNR 03-18-2013 09:26 PM

The Chiefs will trade you Tavon Austin for Alex Smith, BossChief :)

ChiefsCountry 03-18-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9512240)
Very difficult selection coming up for AZ.

QB is a dire need, and it's likely that Smith or Barkley are there in late April, but they're not there now, so...

OT is somewhat of a question mark. Levi Brown is coming off of injury, and Massie is still uncertain at RT, but the OT prospects aren't necessarily top-10 material. And, yeah, I know what PFF rated the Cardinals 2012 offensive line.

The Cardinals pass rush is just as big of a cluster ****. NafEurt ****ed me by taking Ansah, so I'll take the next freak up, whom I hope heals quickly and bulks the **** up. But we're going for playmakers in the top 10:

Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon

You do know Jordan was my second choice for the Raiders. ;)

NJChiefsFan 03-18-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9512240)
Very difficult selection coming up for AZ.

QB is a dire need, and it's likely that Smith or Barkley are there in late April, but they're not there now, so...

OT is somewhat of a question mark. Levi Brown is coming off of injury, and Massie is still uncertain at RT, but the OT prospects aren't necessarily top-10 material. And, yeah, I know what PFF rated the Cardinals 2012 offensive line.

The Cardinals pass rush is just as big of a cluster ****. NafEurt ****ed me by taking Ansah, so I'll take the next freak up, whom I hope heals quickly and bulks the **** up. But we're going for playmakers in the top 10:

Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon

That's where I was sitting in the other mock. Those 3 positions, except in ours DE/OLB's went off the board quick.

Sorter 03-18-2013 11:31 PM

Having taken both Coples and Wilkerson with back to back first rounders, I couldn't really justify using this pick on Richardson (especially since both have been productive) when the jets have had horrific OLB play (with the exception being Calvin Pace) for the last several years. The Jets finally get an outside rusher who loves spin moves more than Dwight Freeney.

The Jets select with the 9th pick in this year's draft:
Barkevious Mingo, OLB/DE Louisiana State University

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-18-2013 11:39 PM

Did you consider Cordarrelle to augment the Jets' league-worst skill position players?

Sorter 03-18-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9512814)
Did you consider Cordarrelle to augment the Jets' league-worst skill position players?

I did.

They have just an abortion of a roster. Is Tannenbaum related to Scooter somehow? LMAO

Direckshun 03-19-2013 07:37 AM

How far will Joeckel fall? LMAO

Sorter 03-19-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9513076)
How far will Joeckel fall? LMAO

SD...

edit: sorry campaign manager, I forgot about your selection.

Marco Polo 03-19-2013 07:55 AM

Tennessee has a conundrum. There is no value in their top needs. Milliner would've been a dream choice but was quickly scooped up and the rest of the CB would be a reach at this point. There is no Eric Berry in this draft; that would help with safety. While they signed Sen'Derrick Marks and is plugged in at DT, they could go with Star Lotulelei at DT but he has questions about his heart issue; Sheldon Richardson could be a reach but is worth of consideration. They have two solid bookends in LT/RT and just signed Andy Levitre to a huge contract but still have a gaping hole at the G and C positions. They have the luxury of choosing Joeckel, Warmack, and Cooper. Ogden played LG his first season with Baltimore before a hall of fame career and the Titans could draft Joeckel and plug him at guard for a year but why deal with the transition when you have the top guard propsect to come out in years available.

With the 10th pick in the draft, the Tennessee Titans select G Chance Warmack, Alabama.

DJ's left nut 03-19-2013 08:06 AM

Yeah, figured this was going to happen.

If Joeckel fell and the Chargers passed on him, their GM would be fired on the spot.

Luke Joeckel, LT, Texas A&M

DJ's left nut 03-19-2013 08:08 AM

Side note:

I'm going to Bennett Springs to go trout fishing this weekend. I honestly have no idea if I will have service down there so if you guys want me to give my proxy to someone over the weekend to make a pick or two until I get back, I'll gladly do so. I can try to see if I'll have service first, but I'll understand if you guys would prefer not go that route.

Direckshun 03-19-2013 08:10 AM

Tennessee is clearly building from the trenches out.

Direckshun 03-19-2013 08:19 AM

I am lining up to have the perfect need + BPA pick here in a few.

Marco Polo 03-19-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9513108)
Tennessee is clearly building from the trenches out.

When you have no needs at RB, maybe a need at TE, and #3 WR, it's tough to draft for them. QB is an obvious need (Locker is not a franchise QB) but there are no good alternatives at 10 for them. Had to go with the BPA around a need.