ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

frankotank 10-03-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8973743)
This is ****ing awesome. MU fans, KU fans, KSU fans... all uniting under one hatred of Cassel and Pioli. This is magic.

Michigan fans rooting for Notre Dame QB's...
Riots in the streets, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

Dayze 10-03-2012 01:53 PM

I wonder how many of the male Fox 4 guys signed up with an account to look at the "nothing but.." threads.

pr_capone 10-03-2012 01:56 PM

So... they just left.

Good conversation. Mostly about the general reasons behind this. I did get in a jab about how we have tried conversing with the FO via emails, letters, and social media. brought up teedubya and how the chiefs twitter response told him to get a clue. I said... "well, we got a clue".

This shit is going to air tonight at 6pm. Hope I don't come off as a passenger of the short bus.

tooge 10-03-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8973777)
So... they just left.

Good conversation. Mostly about the general reasons behind this. I did get in a jab about how we have tried conversing with the FO via emails, letters, and social media. brought up teedubya and how the chiefs twitter response told him to get a clue. I said... "well, we got a clue".

This shit is going to air tonight at 6pm. Hope I don't come off as a passenger of the short bus.

you are the effin man PRC!

Dayze 10-03-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

So... they just left.

will you sign my cast?

if I had seats behind the Chiefs bench; close enough etc, I'd toally rock the Secret Service look. and never smile, or cheer. just staring.

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 02:02 PM

I'm rolling.

edit - less shitty v 2.0

http://i.imgur.com/WLl0d.png

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

So... they just left.

AWESOME!

Sofa King 10-03-2012 02:05 PM

I eagerly await the youtube link to this video.

Dayze 10-03-2012 02:05 PM

PR Capone Lounge?

RustShack 10-03-2012 02:06 PM

Hack into the ticket office, and send out emails to everyone in a section to wear different colors that spells out Fire Pioli or something :)

Sofa King 10-03-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8973804)
PR Capone Lounge?

lol

mr. tegu 10-03-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

So... they just left.

Dang I won't get to see it! They won't replay it?

BossChief 10-03-2012 02:06 PM

Quick!!!! Somebody go start a ChiefsPlanet wiki page!!!

Balloon Knot 10-03-2012 02:07 PM

You people are crazy!! Cassel IS the answer!

P.S. can the mods verify my account already, i can't start a thread!

pr_capone 10-03-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 8973809)
Dang I won't get to see it! They won't replay it?

It will be on the website. I'll post up links and such when it gets aired.