ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Drugs and alcohol (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269487)

Nzoner 01-30-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9364756)
I would be for that if it could be purchased from stores like alcohol and there wasn't an outrageous tax on it. I guess I'm just all about convenience and not getting taxed to death.

I would love to go to my favorite hangout and sit around the bar and order a large coffee and a bowl of power plant.

Hootie 01-30-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9364289)
Sucks to be you!

one of my ex's was a huge pot head and she'd made me get high with her after a night of drinking and it would flip me the **** out and hurt my lungs

no thanks

I hated it

Hootie 01-30-2013 01:00 PM

though the whole 'pot makes you lazy' is invalid if you ask me

I worked with the hardest working dude ever and he was a huge pothead...when he was high he'd make a lot of mistakes, though...but his work ethic was impeccable

Bowser 01-30-2013 01:02 PM

So Saul, what other drugs have you become addicted to after you fell in love with the gateway drug that is marijuana, and why do you want the rest of us to become a crackhead like you?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01-30-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9364863)
Have you ever done mushrooms...on weed?

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...halfbaked4.jpg

I smoke a bit on the trip down. Makes it less of a bummer.

shrooms combined with drinking is much better

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01-30-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9364756)
I would be for that if it could be purchased from stores like alcohol and there wasn't an outrageous tax on it. I guess I'm just all about convenience and not getting taxed to death.

AMERICA!

Nzoner 01-30-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9364887)

I worked with the hardest working dude ever and he was a huge pothead...when he was high he'd make a lot of mistakes, though...but his work ethic was impeccable

In my line of work I deal with mostly business owners and over the years after gaining a relationship/trust with them it's amazing how many of them smoke weed and for the most part they're all quite successful business owners with a great work work ethic and major creativity/ideas.

htismaqe 01-30-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9364883)
one of my ex's was a huge pot head and she'd made me get high with her after a night of drinking and it would flip me the **** out and hurt my lungs

no thanks

I hated it

Well duh. STOP DRINKING. :D

htismaqe 01-30-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9364887)

I work with some high profile individuals in companies with household names.

The idea that potheads are all burned-out losers is fallacious to say the least.

htismaqe 01-30-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9364897)
I smoke a bit on the trip down. Makes it less of a bummer.

shrooms combined with drinking is much better

Ewww, yuck.

Don't combine anything with drinking. Booze ruins it.

|Zach| 01-30-2013 01:18 PM

Not interested in making drinking illegal but the number of people who can't control it and the extent to which it effects their lives while that process gets glorified is always shocking.

DC.chief 01-30-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefs fan in omaha (Post 9364315)
Would you want the bus driver taking your kids to school to be stoned?

Nuff said

You don't think that happens anyways regardless of the law?

Pablo 01-30-2013 01:48 PM

I like my booze on the weekends and rarely smoke , but weed is far less harmful to society in general IMO.

BWillie 01-30-2013 02:06 PM

48% said yes...WTF...No alcohol during tailgating and social events? Come on now

htismaqe 01-30-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9365119)
48% said yes...WTF...No alcohol during tailgating and social events? Come on now

Dude, why would you need alcohol at tailgates when you could legally smoke weed?

No fights with Raider fans and all the food tastes that much better.