ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Article: Chiefs Most Likely Landing Spot for Foles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269947)

007 02-12-2013 06:14 AM

If any other team has pick 1.1 they are all talking QB. Why can't the chiefs have nice things?

RealSNR 02-12-2013 06:20 AM

Foles is garbage. Utter garbage.

Stay away from that shitshow.

ChiefMojo 02-12-2013 06:26 AM

Everyone is getting caught up with draft Geno and only Geno... well there is a strong possibility we will bring back NONE of the QB's on roster and at worst Stanzi. So we still need to get another QB. Either we draft two QB's or we are getting a FA QB to go along with the drafted QB. The pure thought of bringing in a FA QB sends most of you into a death spiral.

Would you rather have Foles for a 3rd ronder or have to draft someone like EJ Manuel or Zac Dysert in the 3rd/4th round. Personally I'd much rather take Foles.

Then there is always Alex Smith.......

RealSNR 02-12-2013 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9396072)
Everyone is getting caught up with draft Geno and only Geno... well there is a strong possibility we will bring back NONE of the QB's on roster and at worst Stanzi. So we still need to get another QB. Either we draft two QB's or we are getting a FA QB to go along with the drafted QB. The pure thought of bringing in a FA QB sends most of you into a death spiral.

Would you rather have Foles for a 3rd ronder or have to draft someone like EJ Manuel or Zac Dysert in the 3rd/4th round. Personally I'd much rather take Foles.

Foles sucks.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-12-2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9396072)

They'll sign a vet backup and I can see them keeping Stanzi. Pissing away an early 3rd on Foles would be an abortion.

ChiefMojo 02-12-2013 06:31 AM

But do the Chiefs deem there to be a QB ready to start day 1 from this draft? Sure if you ask the "fans" there are at least 3-4 guys that will be ready to play at a high level day one but it is apparent many in the NFL don't believe that with this years QB class. That is why you see so many beat the FA QB drum.

Well that is a fine to say SNR about Foles but what if the NFL people think Geno sucks? Just saying.

OzarksChiefsFan 02-12-2013 06:32 AM

I liked Foles better than any other QB past the first round. He throws receivers open. I watched all his tape last year and was hoping the Chiefs would draft him. Give em a 3rd and less take em.

RealSNR 02-12-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9396076)
But do the Chiefs deem there to be a QB ready to start day 1 from this draft? Sure if you ask the "fans" there are at least 3-4 guys that will be ready to play at a high level day one but it is apparent many in the NFL don't believe that with this years QB class. That is why you see so many beat the FA QB drum.

Sign Hasselbeck. Or Matt Moore. Or ****ing Bruce Gradkowski.

The first pick in the 3rd round for Foles would be an abortion. GIANT abortion.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-12-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9396076)

Well that is a fine to say SNR about Foles but what if the NFL people think Geno sucks? Just saying.

You are talking about the same "NFL people" that say Geno never played in a pro style offense. Their are a bunch of clueless ****s covering the league.

ChiefMojo 02-12-2013 06:34 AM

To you yes but the Chiefs and many the NFL maybe wouldn't see it that way. Again they may not see any QB in this class ready to start day one.

RealSNR 02-12-2013 06:34 AM

What if NFL people think Geno sucks but think Nick Foles is awesome?

What if unicorns break open my door and anally rape me with their horns?

RealSNR 02-12-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9396081)
You are talking about the same "NFL people" that say Geno never played in a pro style offense. Their are a bunch of clueless ****s covering the league.

Fun fact:

Nick Foles and Geno Smith played in the same offense in college.

The difference: One QB was good and the other one ****ing sucked. Guess which one is which?

KChiefer 02-12-2013 06:37 AM

At least Reid had a year to work with Foles to see what he's made of. If he still wants the guy, it's hard to argue it's a bad move.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-12-2013 06:38 AM

Didn't chip just state yesterday that he was going to hold an open QB competition between foles and Vick...?

Pasta Little Brioni 02-12-2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9396084)
Fun fact:

Nick Foles and Geno Smith played in the same offense in college.

The difference: One QB was good and the other one ****ing sucked. Guess which one is which?

Nuh-uh. Foles is white he played pro style. Geno to dumb/dumbass redneck hillbilly