ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

CoMoChief 08-26-2013 11:37 PM

Here's my guess, but hear me out.

We know that...
-Jesse is going to burn down Walt's house
-In the first scene 1st ep of new season it shows Walt with a completely new look going into his former burnt down home to retrieve the ricin. The Neighbor freaks out like she's seen a ghost. Some somehow Walt either fakes his death or he and Skylar both go to Saul's guy and decide they want to do the clean slate thing.

So Jesse burns Walt's house down. From what the camera angle looked like he was pouring gasoline into the crib area? It was daylight out and maybe it will show Jr at home as well, Jesse knocks him out or knocks him down or something to the point where he can't get up because of his handicapped inabilities if you will, and Jr and the baby burn alive in the house.

This hits the news real fast, word gets around quickly and Saul finds out, gets in touch w/ Walt. And Walt and Skylar will either both get their identities changed, or Skylar will off herself at some point being the torching of her 2 babies is all she could handle, leaving Walt to "disappear". This fiasco w/ the burned down house blows the damn barn door open on Hank's meth case with the authorities etc coming in to investigate the fire etc. Hank gets charged w/ conspiracy and ends up getting locked up. Marie somehow gets herself killed, prob by Walt. Somewhere down the line Jesse and Walt meet up in the end, and one of them kill the other....haven't made that decision yet. Also, I've been smoking for 2hrs.

I could def make it as a Hollywood writer...just give me some bud. That's some damn quality TV material written up above.

Dante84 08-27-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9918179)

We know that...
-In the first scene 1st ep of new season it shows Walt with a completely new look going into his former burnt down home to retrieve the ricin. The Neighbor freaks out like she's seen a ghost. Some somehow Walt either fakes his death or he and Skylar both go to Saul's guy and decide they want to do the clean slate thing.

So Jesse burns Walt's house down. From what the camera angle looked like he was pouring gasoline into the crib area? It was daylight out and maybe it will show Jr at home as well, Jesse knocks him out or knocks him down or something to the point where he can't get up because of his handicapped inabilities if you will, and Jr and the baby burn alive in the house.

This hits the news real fast, word gets around quickly and Saul finds out, gets in touch w/ Walt. And Walt and Skylar will either both get their identities changed, or Skylar will off herself at some point being the torching of her 2 babies is all she could handle, leaving Walt to "disappear". This fiasco w/ the burned down house blows the damn barn door open on Hank's meth case with the authorities etc coming in to investigate the fire etc. Hank gets charged w/ conspiracy and ends up getting locked up. Marie somehow gets herself killed, prob by Walt. Somewhere down the line Jesse and Walt meet up in the end, and one of them kill the other....haven't made that decision yet. Also, I've been smoking for 2hrs.

I could def make it as a Hollywood writer...just give me some bud. That's some damn quality TV material written up above.

Did you and Badger take the same screenwriting class?

Baby Lee 08-27-2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9918227)
Did you and Badger take the same screenwriting class?

Where's the teleporter?

NewChief 08-27-2013 05:24 AM

Actually: we know that Jesse does NOT burn down the house. The house was standing and not burnt in the flash forward.

WhiteWhale 08-27-2013 06:47 AM

Quote:

We know that...

Yes.... The guy who has shown repeated issues with harming kids will kill a baby.

:doh!:

Fire Me Boy! 08-27-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

We know that...

The first thing you should do is stop smoking. Clearly, it's affecting your brain.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08-27-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9918301)
Yes.... The guy who has shown repeated issues with harming kids will kill a baby.

:doh!:

LMAO

Fire Me Boy! 08-27-2013 08:48 AM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8UUD3zyu7Ek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lex Luthor 08-27-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Vader (Post 9916351)
the confession was awesome!!! great twist.

at first I thought Jesse lost his hello kitty phone or something..
I think that scene could have been a bit more revealing of Jesse's thought process through a quick flashback visualization sequence, but it's whatever.. still awesome to see Pinkman flip the **** out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9916413)
Ugh. Please don't spoon feed the audience.

I don't see what the big deal is if they throw in a quick flashback to make sure the audience understands what's going on in the mind of the character.

Your reaction reminded me of this post from way back last September, after Hank was sitting on the crapper and realized that Heisenberg is Walt:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8873435)
That they did a flashback video & audio when Hank picked up that copy of Leaves of Grass was, bar none, the most disappointed I've ever been at this show. I felt insulted.

Lovely episode, other than that.

So the flashback in the finale last year caused Reaper16 to be disappointed and insulted?

Really?

Some people take themselves and their television shows WAY too seriously.

Fire Me Boy! 08-27-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9918583)
I don't see what the big deal is if they throw in a quick flashback to make sure the audience understands what's going on in the mind of the character.

Your reaction reminded me of this post from way back last September, after Hank was sitting on the crapper and realized that Heisenberg is Walt:

So the flashback in the finale last year caused Reaper16 to be disappointed and insulted?

Really?

Some people take themselves and their television shows WAY too seriously.

I found it insulting, too, honestly. It assumes the viewer isn't smart enough to put two and two together or hasn't been paying attention.

frankotank 08-27-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9915680)
Every episode this final half-season has had at least one awesome scene:

S05E10 - Marie asks Skyler if she knew about Walt before Hank got shot, Marie slaps Skyler.

I had a hard time with this event in S05E10. it seemed like Marie blames Walt directly for Hank getting shot....and that's not how it went down at all. and remember...Marie knows next to nothing compared to what we as viewers know. so....I thought this was kinda weird. so Skyler knew Walt was a drug dealer BEFORE Hank got shot....therefore...it's Walts fault Hank got shot. that's how Marie sees it. it's like she thinks Walt ordered a hit on Hank or something. not how it went down at all....

Pitt Gorilla 08-27-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9918424)
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8UUD3zyu7Ek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well done.

Pablo 08-27-2013 10:20 AM

LMAO

CoMo, are you good at anything?

KCUnited 08-27-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9918631)
LMAO

CoMo, are you good at anything?

Missouri was considering legislation to legalize weed...until they read that post.

penguinz 08-27-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9918626)
I had a hard time with this event in S05E10. it seemed like Marie blames Walt directly for Hank getting shot....and that's not how it went down at all. and remember...Marie knows next to nothing compared to what we as viewers know. so....I thought this was kinda weird. so Skyler knew Walt was a drug dealer BEFORE Hank got shot....therefore...it's Walts fault Hank got shot. that's how Marie sees it. it's like she thinks Walt ordered a hit on Hank or something. not how it went down at all....

Do you even watch the show? There is direct correlation between the hitmen from mexico trying to take out Hank and Walter's involvement with the meth ring.