ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football IRL People Ignoring/Unfriending over Chiefs talk. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269688)

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-04-2013 05:48 PM

I'm confused. You start a thread about real life and then talk about Facebook feuds

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-04-2013 05:48 PM

Rumor is there is tape of Geno Smith butt raping Gene Uphaw's corpse. While eating a bald eagle sandwich and holding an automatic rile.

BigBeauford 02-04-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9378392)
I'm confused. You start a thread about real life and then talk about Facebook feuds

These are people I know IRL that I went to high school with and one I used to work with.

Imon Yourside 02-04-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9378397)
These are people I know IRL that I went to high school with and one I used to work with.

The good part is they will come crawling back after Geno rapes as a Chief, then you can Lord that over them for eternity.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-04-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Oh ok. People you used to know. Very real life

|Zach| 02-04-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9378388)
Nah, just astonished at the close-mindedness of individuals. Just because you put on your ear-muffs and scream doesn't make the reality of the situation go away.

Sports are not very absolute. I mean...just as good a chance you are dead wrong.

Pin Head 02-04-2013 05:54 PM

It's not surprising because there's many who aren't sold on Geno. That someone would unfriend another based on that alone seems rather drastic. Perhaps they had been considering that option already and the unfavorable opinion of drafting Geno pushed them over the cliff?

BigBeauford 02-04-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9378406)
Sports are not very absolute. I mean...just as good a chance you are dead wrong.

I have absolutely no problem with being wrong, will own up to it, and eat my crow until I puke. At the very least, I have always backed up my claims with stats, examples, and references, rather than tell them that they are wrong and should go eat shit. All they tell me is "He isn't the guy", "He is just like VY/JR", and other useless drivel that shouldn't be even said. I even told them that Joekel is a fine tackle, but isn't our biggest need, and they always reference me to Kiper/McShay.

BlackHelicopters 02-04-2013 05:56 PM

Your best bet is stay off FB. Stay on CP where people are always friendly.

Pin Head 02-04-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9378413)
I have absolutely no problem with being wrong, will own up to it, and eat my crow until I puke. At the very least, I have always backed up my claims with stats, examples, and references, rather than tell them that they are wrong and should go eat shit. All they tell me is "He isn't the guy", "He is just like VY/JR", and other useless drivel that shouldn't be even said. I even told them that Joekel is a fine tackle, but isn't our biggest need, and they always reference me to Kiper/McShay.

Stats based on playing in a shitty division/conference?

Imon Yourside 02-04-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9378415)
Your best bet is stay off FB. Stay on CP where people are always friendly.

HAHAHAHA Good one! LMAO

BigBeauford 02-04-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narrow Head (Post 9378420)
Stats based on playing in a shitty division/conference?

It works both ways. You can always overvalue the division/conference teams play in and go for bust. RGIII played in the spread, in the Big Twelve, but he got a pass. It's really all about your what your original opinion is on a player. Most people tend not to deviate on their formed opinion, baseless or not, and will ride it out until they die.

BigBeauford 02-04-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9378401)
Oh ok. People you used to know. Very real life

I am assuming you are trying to be a pain in the ass, but I'll give you clarification. People that I have met face to face with are people I know IRL. People on CP, random twitter people, and generally people on the internet I have never met are people not IRL. I wouldn't be making a thread over losing a follower on twitter or being ignored on CP by complete strangers.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-04-2013 06:10 PM

The shit sandwich known as Kiper/McShay should be banned from the game for promoting mass stupidity.

Imon Yourside 02-04-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

You're missing the point, if they don't like Geno they're not worth having as friends. They're probably the type of people that shoot peeps that pull into their driveways.