ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SOC - Launching the "Can Pioli" Food Drive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267107)

Hootie 11-26-2012 11:36 PM

bring as many cans as you CAN afford to donate

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 11:38 PM

ARASDADSADSA

Phobia 11-26-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmh6476 (Post 9155702)
I have the email of the Board Chair at Harvester's, although I'm not sure they'd be inclined to associate with this since they likely have an exisiting partnership with the Chiefs organization that could be damaged.

Yeah - Harvesters is out. We don't want to damage any relationships. We have some pretty worthy charities selected. Charities who normally get contributions from Harvesters.

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 11:39 PM

fixed

Munson 11-26-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9155709)

LMAO

You should add "expires after 2012 season" on the Pioli can.

Fish 11-26-2012 11:46 PM

You should really check to be sure you're not violating any rules doing that. I could see some kind of non collection of items from outside organizations or some such BS being used to shut this down. If its happening on Chiefs property there might be some special rules for that kind of thing. Especially if you're going to be advertising it all over.

Cephalic Trauma 11-26-2012 11:46 PM

Ideas like this make it hard not to support you guys. This is amazing.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 11-26-2012 11:51 PM

Its taxpayor funded property and if the Chiefs want to try and shut it down, they'll have a far greater issue on their hand.

MOhillbilly 11-26-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 9155728)
You should really check to be sure you're not violating any rules doing that. I could see some kind of non collection of items from outside organizations or some such BS being used to shut this down. If its happening on Chiefs property there might be some special rules for that kind of thing. Especially if you're going to be advertising it all over.

Just in time for PIOLI to reveal THE POWER of his FULLY OPERATIONAL BATTLE STATION!

If the shields are up you boys are doomed.

HayWire 11-26-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

I agree and understand with what you're saying but if you think that Pishead and the Chunt look bad now, imagine the headlines the day after they shut down a food drive.

DaFace 11-26-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

I think it's entirely possible they could say it's not allowed due to some set of rules - probably against selling stuff (i.e., collecting things of monetary value) on the property or something like that.

That said, if they TRIED to stop it, it'd probably make for a pretty negative PR story in the midst of everything else.

Phobia 11-26-2012 11:58 PM

Worst case scenario, we move the thing off property.

MOhillbilly 11-27-2012 12:02 AM

You throw enough cans of food at security until they leave you alone.

Hammock Parties 11-27-2012 12:02 AM

http://i.imgur.com/W8y9N.png

Hammock Parties 11-27-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 9155741)
Just in time for PIOLI to reveal THE POWER of his FULLY OPERATIONAL BATTLE STATION!

If the shields are up you boys are doomed.

Clark will have that shield down.

WE'VE GOTTA GIVE HIM MORE TIME!!!