ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Dee Milliner visiting Titans, Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272096)

Direckshun 04-14-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9586958)
Bl4ckmon?

You're making transparent your own disbelief in your own hilariously wrong takes.

lcarus 04-14-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9586976)
Nah. But now that someone mentioned he is a donkeys fan I think I recall seeing him post a few weeks ago.

A Jags fan from Iowa who joined in January 2013 and taunts us in a very similar fashion. I'm not Angela frickin Lansbury here, but I'm smellin somethin here...

B14ckmon 04-14-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9586981)
A Jags fan from Iowa who joined in January 2013 and taunts us in a very similar fashion. I'm not Angela frickin Lansbury here, but I'm smellin somethin here...

Was Angela Lansbury reeruned? Because if so, I would say you could be a close relative at least.

lcarus 04-14-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9586984)
Was Angela Lansbury reeruned? Because if so, I would say you could be a close relative at least.

Now you're tryin to change the subject to me and Miss Lansbury's mental defects. Nice try Knowmo! :)

Sorter 04-14-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9586971)
I was the one from the beginning who said you would be getting Alex Smith and that people here were grossly exaggerating how good Geno was. And now look, Alex Smith is here and people are starting to move on from Geno.

I'm not sure how many were exaggerating how good Geno was/is. It's possible but I can't think of any posts that come to mind other than the "Geno will win multiple SBs!!!" posts.

I think most people, even those that aren't "fans" of Geno acknowledge he's got a good skill set (physically and mentally) from the reports available, he is able to go through progressions, has good accuracy and ball placement, and is a competent prospect.

Personally, I really only get irritated when I have to hear about the "progression issues" and that he played in a "gimmick offense". It shows a lack of understanding in route concepts, play design, and even protection schemes in both college and the NFL. There are definitely things that I don't like about Geno as a prospect. However, that could be said for literally every QB in college the past few years sans Luck and RG3. Additionally, the things I don't like can typically be remedied by competent coaching and a solid support structure (which is true for nearly every single prospect)

B14ckmon 04-14-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9586986)
Now you're tryin to change the subject to me and Miss Lansbury's mental defects. Nice try Knowmo! :)

The problem with that logic is that Knowmo is a Broncos fan not a Jags fan. And I am actually from the same hometown/school as another poster here.

lcarus 04-14-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9586990)
The problem with that logic, is that Knowmo is a Broncos fan, not a Jags fan. And I am actually from the same hometown/school as another poster here.

You could have easily transplanted your brain into another body, become a Jags fan, and created an account. All of that is extremely possible. Well...except for the obvious part...becoming a Jags fan.

B14ckmon 04-14-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9586995)
You could have easily transplanted your brain into another body, become a Jags fan, and created an account. All of that is extremely possible. Well...except for the obvious part...becoming a Jags fan.

I also know Setsuna from the Jaguars forum.

RealSNR 04-14-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9586989)
I'm not sure how many were exaggerating how good Geno was/is. It's possible but I can't think of any posts that come to mind other than the "Geno will win multiple SBs!!!" posts.

I think most people, even those that aren't "fans" of Geno acknowledge he's got a good skill set (physically and mentally) from the reports available, he is able to go through progressions, has good accuracy and ball placement, and is a competent prospect.

Personally, I really only get irritated when I have to hear about the "progression issues" and that he played in a "gimmick offense". It shows a lack of understanding in route concepts, play design, and even protection schemes in both college and the NFL. There are definitely things that I don't like about Geno as a prospect. However, that could be said for literally every QB in college the past few years sans Luck and RG3. Additionally, the things I don't like can typically be remedied by competent coaching and a solid support structure (which is true for nearly every single prospect)

Don't talk to it, son. That's what it wants you to do.

lcarus 04-14-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587000)
I also know Setsuna from the Jaguars forum.

Ah, I see. So I guess me and Angela Lansbury can go **** ourselves?

B14ckmon 04-14-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9587026)
Ah, I see. So I guess me and Angela Lansbury can go **** ourselves?

I would pay money to see a ghost Angela Lansbury touch herself.

RealSNR 04-14-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587030)

She's still alive you ****ing moron

lcarus 04-14-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587030)

You can. Hulu Plus has episodes of Fingerbanged, She Wrote

lcarus 04-14-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9587033)
She's still alive you ****ing moron

I thought she died in the series finale?

Chiefs=Champions 04-14-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9586958)
Bl4ckmon?

Dont bother. For blackmonbob to argue a case he would actually have to have some football knowledge.