ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

Imon Yourside 02-10-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390961)
Killer Clown, thank you for the neg rep stating "Enjoy your false pretenses and have fun killing people, I'm sure GOD will give you what you deserve. I won't even be there to say I told you so, I will however point it out now. Seriously I know you're probably in a mental institution somewhere."

I appreciate the kind words.

Wow a drama queen also? How many different personalities do you have? Feel free to ask the guys in the white coats if they have something to make you
forget about the horrible neg rep you're receiving. LMAO

KC native 02-10-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390968)
One thing I did like is your acknowledged expertise in being a ****ing dirtbag. I guess your idea of being privileged is not being born in a dumpster behind an El Paso whorehouse, right?

And since you asked me to show how petty you really are...

Quote:

Former LAPD officer on... 02-10-2013 12:36 AM frazod We can't all mow lawns for a living.

Former LAPD officer on... 02-10-2013 12:31 AM frazod Post this one too, my little dancing monkey!
That's 3 just from tonight. Obsess much?

Frazod 02-10-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390986)
wow, now you're posting like vailpass. Bravo fatman bravo.

:deevee:

And you're just posting like the miserable lowlife bitch you've always been. Anybody who says the shit about other people's kids that you do deserves no better. I piss on you and laugh every time you post a rep comment. Maybe you should go cry to Kyle about me picking on you. Let me know how that works out for you. LMAO

KC native 02-10-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390999)
:deevee:

And you're just posting like the miserable lowlife bitch you've always been. Anybody who says the shit about other people's kids that you do deserves no better. I piss on you and laugh every time you post a rep comment. Maybe you should go cry to Kyle about me picking on you. Let me know how that works out for you. LMAO

That poster can speak for himself. If he wasn't an outright racist douchebag towards me then I wouldn't have said what I did (he also got banned for that shit FTR).

What's funny is you think your online bullying affects anyone. You are a fatass pussy that overcompensates for his lack of fortitude with a bunch of guns and internet bullying. You are a sad little fatman.

Edit: And like usual, you feel the need to go throw rep around just to neg someone. #4 on the night and this is the second time you've gone on a spree like this with me. I live in your head bitch.

Quote:

Former LAPD officer on... 02-10-2013 12:47 AM frazod Don't you dare post this one! You'd better not!

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9391041)
That poster can speak for himself. If he wasn't an outright racist douchebag towards me then I wouldn't have said what I did (he also got banned for that shit FTR).

What's funny is you think your online bullying affects anyone. You are a fatass pussy that overcompensates for his lack of fortitude with a bunch of guns and internet bullying. You are a sad little fatman.

Edit: And like usual, you feel the need to go throw rep around just to neg someone. #4 on the night and this is the second time you've gone on a spree like this with me. I live in your head bitch.

LMAO. YOU take this shit WAY too seriously
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:36 AM

But so does fraz.
Posted via Mobile Device

In58men 02-10-2013 01:38 AM

Calm down children

Lets all enjoy the LAPD looking like dumbasses. Agreed?

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:40 AM

In. **** you inmem though
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod 02-10-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9391041)

Yeah, and I'm sure you never did anything to anybody to make them dislike you. Poor widdle native, just the nicest widdle guy in the whole world and all those mean ol white people keep picking on him. :deevee: There's nothing you won't stoop to and to deny it is the height of hypocrisy.

As for the rest, your whole persona here is a miserable, sniping, envious bitch. The closest you come to friendship is finding a like-minded douche and joining a pile-on (BUT IT'S DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE, RIGHT? LMAO ). I realize that it burns your ass that people like me and think you're a piece of shit, but that's not really my fault. If you didn't keep taking potshots at me, I wouldn't give your bitch ass a second thought. Hell, I even ignored one from earlier in the week. I guess that really upset you. Sorry about that.

And I'm also sorry your old lady would have to turn 20 tricks to afford the work I had done to one of my pistols today, but again, your poor choices have nothing to do with me.

In58men 02-10-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9391057)
In. **** you inmem though
Posted via Mobile Device

That's not nice at all.

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9391061)
That's not nice at all.

Oh come on buddy. I have stuck by you
Posted via Mobile Device

In58men 02-10-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391058)
Yeah, and I'm sure you never did anything to anybody to make them dislike you. Poor widdle native, just the nicest widdle guy in the whole world and all those mean ol white people keep picking on him. :deevee: There's nothing you won't stoop to and to deny it is the height of hypocrisy.

As for the rest, your whole persona here is a miserable, sniping, envious bitch. The closest you come to friendship is finding a like-minded douche and joining a pile-on (BUT IT'S DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE, RIGHT? LMAO ). I realize that it burns your ass that people like me and think you're a piece of shit, but that's not really my fault. If you didn't keep taking potshots at me, I wouldn't give your bitch ass a second thought. Hell, I even ignored one from earlier in the week. I guess that really upset you. Sorry about that.

And I'm also sorry your old lady would have to turn 20 tricks to afford the work I had done to one of my pistols today, but again, your poor choices have nothing to do with me.

Wow

Prayers sent

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

why b you have to be so mean?
Posted via Mobile Device

In58men 02-10-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9391062)
Oh come on buddy. I have stuck by you
Posted via Mobile Device

Blood in blood out esè

Frazod 02-10-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9391050)
But so does fraz.
Posted via Mobile Device

Probably. This all started with some n00b douche lying about me. I guess I could have let it go, but that's just not my nature. Then a couple of more idiots joined in, and BOOM there it is. I rarely start these things. I just don't suffer liars, douches and fools.

Frazod 02-10-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9391063)
Wow

Prayers sent

Thanks. :thumb:

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391066)
Probably. This all started with some n00b douche lying about me. I guess I could have let it go, but that's just not my nature. Then a couple of more idiots joined in, and BOOM there it is. I rarely start these things. I just don't suffer liars, douches and fools.

got ya
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9391065)
Blood in blood out esè

You don't even know bro
Posted via Mobile Device

HMc 02-10-2013 02:35 AM

Frazod is carrying on like a big deal on the internet again? How strange.

KC native 02-10-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9391091)
Frazod is carrying on like a big deal on the internet again? How strange.

ROFL

KC native 02-10-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

ROFL Back to your usual Chiefsplanet bravado. It's pathetic that you go back to your popularity on this board. It's a ****ing message board.

Also, you're not very good at arm chair psychology. You like to invent what you think people feel. I take potshots at you because it's so easy to rile you up. When I have time to waste, I know all I have to do is send a few posts your way and you go off the deep end again.

Now, keep dancing bitch. I didn't say you could stop.

KC native 02-10-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

You are so full of shit. You live for these little "confrontations" so you can justify being a reincarnated Skip Towne.

Sassy Squatch 02-10-2013 07:01 AM

Hey you guys done yet?

threebag 02-10-2013 07:52 AM

I think they got a room about 5 hours ago so they should be just about done.

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 09:05 AM

I just woke up... Is that bastard dead yet?

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9391094)
ROFL Back to your usual Chiefsplanet bravado. It's pathetic that you go back to your popularity on this board. It's a ****ing message board.

Also, you're not very good at arm chair psychology. You like to invent what you think people feel. I take potshots at you because it's so easy to rile you up. When I have time to waste, I know all I have to do is send a few posts your way and you go off the deep end again.

Now, keep dancing bitch. I didn't say you could stop.

So, I never interact with or mention you unless you snipe me, and by your own admission, you snipe me hoping I'll respond to it, but I'm the one who's obsessed? You repeatedly cry about it being only a message board..... on a message board? Nothing that happens here matters, yet you squeal like a little girl over rep comments. Did you wake up from some sweaty dream about me and feel compelled to fire off another barrage at 3:00 in the morning?

http://data.whicdn.com/images/842084..._men_large.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-10-2013 09:17 AM

And the LAPD are worried about Dorner being psychotic. ROFL We better hope they never discover this website.

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9391180)
I just woke up... Is that bastard dead yet?

I figure he's hiding in a culvert somewhere in a frozen puddle of piss, wondering if it's time to eat a bullet yet. Assuming he hasn't already.

Oh wait, that wasn't in his manifesto.

:drool:

C12 02-10-2013 09:18 AM

Sadly, the innocent victims are casualties of war. What he is doing is a necessary evil. Freedom and justice come with a price.

LAPD has had this coming for a mighty long time.

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391192)
I figure he's hiding in a culvert somewhere in a frozen puddle of piss, wondering if it's time to eat a bullet yet. Assuming he hasn't already.

Oh wait, that wasn't in his manifesto.

:drool:

Maybe a Mountain Lion will eat his ass...

Quote:

Originally Posted by C12 (Post 9391193)
Sadly, the innocent victims are casualties of war. What he is doing is a necessary evil. Freedom and justice come with a price.

This won't end well for you son...

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-10-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

You think the families of the LAPD should be killed ????????????

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Yeah, popping an unarmed woman is a trait I look for in all superheroes.

Have you been a member of the Taliban long?

:shake:

C12 02-10-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9391196)

This won't end well for you son...

*shrugs*

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9391199)
You think the families of the LAPD should be killed ????????????

Moonbats are ok with killing innocents if it's innocents to support their agenda....

I wonder how many of them secretly sit back and wish for another Newtown?

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

You live for this, man. Dropping the internet hardass schtick is just not an option.

You think other people are crying? Let. It. Go.

Cephalic Trauma 02-10-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9391204)
Moonbats are ok with killing innocents if it's innocents to support their agenda....

I wonder how many of them secretly sit back and wish for another Newtown?

ROFL

This thread has gone full reerun. It's just too much.

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9391209)
You live for this, man. Dropping the internet hardass schtick is just not an option.

You think other people are crying? Let. It. Go.

Fine. Admit that you're a lying **** and I will.

Dave Lane 02-10-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C12 (Post 9391203)
*shrugs*

Good to see you and R8ers and Frazod share a lot of common values. Buy each other a beer at the next NRA get together.

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9391224)
Good to see you and R8ers and Frazod share a lot of common values. By each other a beer at the next NRA get together.

I think he's one of yours, cumstain.

Dave Lane 02-10-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391226)
I think he's one of yours, cumstain.

Yeah that's it, totally. He's redmeat republican all the way, even more extreme than you, which honestly has been a tough trick lately.

C12 02-10-2013 09:45 AM

I'm neither Republican, Democrat, or independent.

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9391230)
Yeah that's it, totally. He's redmeat republican all the way, even more extreme than you, which honestly has been a tough trick lately.

Right. People who deify this admitted leftist gun-control thug are obviously NRA members. LMAO

Just think, maybe someday you'll be man enough to shoot an unarmed woman, too!

C12 02-10-2013 09:51 AM

Thanks for the rep, Frazod.

Coming from a racist shitstain as yourself. I take it as a compliment.

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391234)
Right. People who deify this admitted leftist gun-control thug are obviously NRA members. LMAO

Just think, maybe someday you'll be man enough to shoot an unarmed woman, too!

That takes a real ****ing man to do something like that...

**** a sympathizer...

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C12 (Post 9391245)
Thanks for the rep, Frazod.

Coming from a racist shitstain as yourself. I take it as a compliment.

Good. After that, you can go back to jerking off to mass murder footage.

The Iron Chief 02-10-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C12 (Post 9391233)
I'm neither Republican, Democrat, or independent.

or Human Race.

I know in CP yrs I'm still a NooB but I'm hoping your not an alt trolling, this kind of moronic posting is hopefully beyond that kind of fun you are a F'en dumb ass and should go shoot yourself in the face and more than all that I'm hoping beyond hope you haven't spawned any little ones into this world.

I work 50 hours a week next to an old timer who argues with me about all cops are bad the government is watching you as we speak now he swears there is a drone that flies over his house...I mean really how are you people raised to come to a point where these irrational thoughts consume you or even enter your minds.

This cop has snapped..obviously and needs to be taken down and pay for the innocent lives he has taken.

Are there bad cops? of course

But without cops we would live in anarchy..no?

Frazod 02-10-2013 10:20 AM

Looks like C12 got banned.

Darn.

PaulAllen 02-10-2013 10:25 AM

What an awesome thread this turned out to be... Can we go back to quoting Rambo now?

LiveSteam 02-10-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9391301)
What an awesome thread this turned out to be... Can we go back to quoting Rambo now?

Shut up! I skipped church for this
True story

:popcorn:

Frazod 02-10-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9391301)

Okay.

Afghan fighter: What's that?
Rambo: Blue light.
Afghan fighter: What's it do?
Rambo: Turns blue.

dirk digler 02-10-2013 10:44 AM

This thread sure went to shit.

Reading some news this morning it appears his ID and some of his belongings were found on the US-Mexican border on Thursday. Hard to say where he is at now but they sure seem to think he is in the mountains...

GloryDayz 02-10-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9391330)
This thread sure went to shit.

Reading some news this morning it appears his ID and some of his belongings were found on the US-Mexican border on Thursday. Hard to say where he is at now but they sure seem to think he is in the mountains...

Yes, yes it did...

Dallas Chief 02-10-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390825)
That's horseshit. Most cops never even have to draw their gun in the line of duty.

My mother's side of the family are cops (my grandfather for 40 years, my uncle and aunt retired from KCPD, my step dad). I grew up around the PD. I've been in the KCPD helicopter, I've met the canines, my uncle did crime scene investigation). I know cops pretty well (it's saved my ass on more than one occasion).

Being a police officer is not a high stress job unless you make it one.

Edit: KC is also a very violent place.

Juan of all trades, master of none LMAO

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Being a police officer is not a high stress job unless you make it one.
Yea Right...

I think some cops are just a bunch of assholes that are on a power trip but I respect far more than I feel that way about...

I don't want their damn job

LoneWolf 02-10-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9391354)
Yea Right...

I think some cops are just a bunch of assholes that are on a power trip but I respect far more than I feel that way about...

I don't want their damn job

I don't agree with a lot that you post, but that was spot on.:clap::thumb:

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 11:07 AM

The reason I post on a Chiefs forum so much is because when it comes to politics and cop hating, I cannot relate to the fans of my team (most of them) I had a good site going until people on my site were applauding some thug going on a cop killing spree on my site... I went off and could not see myself associating with a bunch of thugs

Al Bundy 02-10-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

You're an idiot.

Al Bundy 02-10-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9391347)
Juan of all trades, master of none LMAO

My range of emotions
:cuss::hmmm::clap:ROFL

RINGLEADER 02-10-2013 11:20 AM

Do cops have a high stress job? Well, knowing you could walk into a bullet-to-the-face everytime you do your job would certainly stress me out. Cops frequently jump to the wrong conclusions (and I've been on the receiving end of it before, so I know what it feels like to be wrongly accused) but, outside of a minority number of "bad cops", I think most of it can be chalked up to having to deal with stupid people with stupid stories most of the time.

Sure, it doesn't make it any better when it happens to you, but I can at least relate to where it's coming from most of the time.

As for the rest of this thread: Can't we all just get along?

[batons begin indiscriminately raining down on Ringleader as Chiefsplanet members film]

In58men 02-10-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9391373)
The reason I post on a Chiefs forum so much is because when it comes to politics and cop hating, I cannot relate to the fans of my team (most of them) I had a good site going until people on my site were applauding some thug going on a cop killing spree on my site... I went off and could not see myself associating with a bunch of thugs

Wow he's a thug?

Everytime there's a shooting......"if he's black he's a thug, if he's mexican he's an immigrant and if he's white he has some illness"

RINGLEADER 02-10-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

And the daughter of the guy who defended him had it coming? And her fiancé had it coming? The sad fact is this guy would have been able to find a receptive audience for his message and done more to further himself and his cause if he a) wasn't clearly insane and b) had opened up a blog.

Bwana 02-10-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9391380)
You're an idiot.

He was a mult and was flushed.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dGS5HvA_v4...icture+016.gif

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9391394)
Wow he's a thug?

Everytime there's a shooting......"if he's black he's a thug, if he's mexican he's an immigrant and if he's white he has some illness"

Play your little race card sympathizer, it's cute

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-10-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9391380)
You're an idiot.

You Dumbass !

It's "YOUR AND IDIOT"

blaise 02-10-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9389309)
I have yet to hear anyone regard him as anything but a violent monster.

I have, quite a number of times.

crazycoffey 02-10-2013 12:45 PM

I just skimmed through a bunch of pages and want my 15 minutes back. One update "police think he's in mountains despite ID being found....." The rest was all a bunch of regular CP antics.

dirk digler 02-10-2013 04:58 PM

I have to give this guy credit he has lasted longer than I thought he would for being a Navy guy.

And it looks like the LAPD has no idea where he is at:
Quote:

The city of Los Angeles, law enforcement organizations, private groups and anonymous donors have all contributed to the reward fund, according to law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation. Authorities have already raised $500,000 with a goal of $1 million or more.

The reward announcement is expected at Sunday's 1 p.m. news conference at Los Angeles Police Department headquarters.

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 06:12 PM

I bet he is in Mexico, they will catch him in a couple of months and Mexico will only hand him over if we promise not to seek the death penalty...

Same old story

KC native 02-10-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9392130)
I bet he is in Mexico, they will catch him in a couple of months and Mexico will only hand him over if we promise not to seek the death penalty...

Same old story

They only do that with Mexican nationals. They don't care if US citizens are facing the death penalty.

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9392134)
They only do that with Mexican nationals. They don't care if US citizens are facing the death penalty.

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/drwcasebo...ion_treaty.pdf

That’s because, by treaty, “When the offense for which extradition is requested is punishable by death under the laws of the requesting Party and the laws of the requested Party do not permit such punishment for that offense, extradition may be refused unless the requesting Party furnishes such assurances as the requested Party considers sufficient that the death penalty shall not be imposed, or, if imposed, shall not be executed.”

houstonwhodat 02-10-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Wow he's a thug?

Looks like a thug to me.

Chiefshrink 02-10-2013 06:30 PM

This guy is the dark side of Rambo.

Imon Yourside 02-11-2013 08:42 AM

‘Don’t Shoot! I’m NOT DORNER!!’ Bumper Stickers Hit eBay

LAIST by Emma G. Gallegos

If you’re ready for some gallows humor about this whole Christopher Dorner situation, head on over to eBay.

There you’ll find a bumper sticker that reads “Don’t Shoot! I’m NOT DORNER!!” Get it? Because so far the LAPD has fired at two Hispanic women and the Torrance Police Department fired at a white man. In both cases, police said they thought they were firing at Dorner. There’s a window decal, too. (h/t Reddit)

There’s also a T-shirt just in case the problem isn’t that you have a truck like Dorner’s, but that you happen to have the same skin color as the renegade ex-LAPD cop.

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.co...er-300x138.jpg

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.co...it-ebay/34682/

blaise 02-11-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Wow he's a thug?

Well, if he was white and part of the Tea Party we'd have 60 days worth of shows about it on MSNBC.

Imon Yourside 02-11-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9393285)
Well, if he was white and part of the Tea Party we'd have 60 days worth of shows about it on MSNBC.

LMAO sad but true.

Frazod 02-11-2013 09:44 AM

This guy sure isn't much of an avenger, is he? :shake:

thabear04 02-11-2013 10:32 AM

They found his truck in Big Bear but burn up. And they say he was seen at Northridge.

El Jefe 02-11-2013 10:34 AM

I bet he disappears for a while until the heat dies down, and then he comes back out.

Just Passin' By 02-11-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9393382)
This guy sure isn't much of an avenger, is he? :shake:

Everything's hot for him right now. Eventually, the po-po will have to resume a more normal posture. That's when things will open up for the guy to return more easily.

Assuming he lives that long, of course.

lcarus 02-11-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9393276)
‘Don’t Shoot! I’m NOT DORNER!!’ Bumper Stickers Hit eBay

LAIST by Emma G. Gallegos

If you’re ready for some gallows humor about this whole Christopher Dorner situation, head on over to eBay.

There you’ll find a bumper sticker that reads “Don’t Shoot! I’m NOT DORNER!!” Get it? Because so far the LAPD has fired at two Hispanic women and the Torrance Police Department fired at a white man. In both cases, police said they thought they were firing at Dorner. There’s a window decal, too. (h/t Reddit)

There’s also a T-shirt just in case the problem isn’t that you have a truck like Dorner’s, but that you happen to have the same skin color as the renegade ex-LAPD cop.

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.co...er-300x138.jpg

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.co...it-ebay/34682/

Dorner has ordered 2