ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who were the clowns that claimed RGIII isn't that good? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265148)

Simply Red 10-14-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9015044)
Durability? He had his brain blown up and played the following week.

Pitt Gorilla, just cool it with the anti-semitic remarks ok

Imon Yourside 10-14-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9014981)
Seriously, I know there were a handful or so geniuses on here that didn't care for Robert's game.

I might trade our entire draft for the guy.

Out of curiosity where did you stand last year on him? I was kind of indifferent and would have happily taken him but really wanted Luck. I still think Luck will be the better QB when all is said and done, but would love to have RG III. Let's be realistic though, there was no chance Pioli was taking either of them.

listopencil 10-14-2012 10:47 PM

RG3 is insanely good. It's like watching CGI when he plays. It's hard to believe that a man can be that quick, both mentally and physically. He is Video Game Michael Vick in real life.

notorious 10-14-2012 10:48 PM

I liked RG when he played against KSU 2 years ago.

I wanted to have his baby after the TCU game last year.

Imon Yourside 10-14-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9015070)
RG3 is insanely good. It's like watching CGI when he plays. It's hard to believe that a man can be that quick, both mentally and physically. He is Video Game Michael Vick in real life.

Miss Shanarat yet?

Pitt Gorilla 10-14-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9015060)
Out of curiosity where did you stand last year on him? I was kind of indifferent and would have happily taken him but really wanted Luck. I still think Luck will be the better QB when all is said and done, but would love to have RG III. Let's be realistic though, there was no chance Pioli was taking either of them.

I wanted to lose to draft him. I was unhappy when we beat Green Bay. I don't think I appreciated him prior to last season, but he was easily at the top of my board last season.

I did NOT want Tannehill, which may be a mistake in retrospect.

Bump 10-14-2012 10:51 PM

that bowl game he played in last year was EPIC. The look on his face on that game winning drive was pure WIN. The man has it and will re-write the QB position. RG3 will make guys like Geno Smith richer than they ever could have been.

WV 10-14-2012 10:51 PM

I liked Luck better, but loved RGIII. Now lets get some Geno!

L.A. Chieffan 10-14-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9015044)
Durability? He had his brain blown up and played the following week.

That'll happen every time he gets hammered right? I saw him get knocked the **** out by a shitty college safety last year. The way he plays sooner than later he'll be carted off.

notorious 10-14-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9015083)

I did NOT want Tannehill, which may be a mistake in retrospect.

I think you will be proven correct in time.

In a related story, who is Miami's coach this year?

What QB did that coach develop over the last several years?

Was said coach a candidate for HC here, and if so was he not hired because he wanted to bring in a new QB?

Intradasting.

Imon Yourside 10-14-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9015091)
I liked Luck better, but loved RGIII. Now lets get some Geno!

Yup, especially the last part. Now we just need to lose every game, shouldn't be that hard. Bring Cassel back and lose lose lose.

mcaj22 10-14-2012 10:54 PM

Tannehill is not doing as bad as I thought he was projected/expected to do. The guy has no talent around him besides Reggie Bush.

Tannehill is going to look a lot better next season when he has Dwayne Bowe in a Dolphins uniform to throw to.

lol

WV 10-14-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9015101)
Tannehill is not doing as bad as I thought he was projected/expected to do. The guy has no talent around him besides Reggie Bush.

Tannehill is going to look a lot better next season when he has Dwayne Bowe in a Dolphins uniform to throw to.

lol

I openly mocked the Dolphins for taking Tannehill, we'll see how he works out....at least they had the stones to go get a QB when they needed one.

Pitt Gorilla 10-14-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9015092)
That'll happen every time he gets hammered right? I saw him get knocked the **** out by a shitty college safety last year. The way he plays sooner than later he'll be carted off.

He's learning how to run. He'll be fine.

listopencil 10-14-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9015081)
Miss Shanarat yet?

Nope. I grew tired of him passing on defensive talent for offensive gambles while our DC was fired every year. We drafted Ashlie Lelie over Ed Reed. Ashlie Lelie...over Ed Reed. I am thankful that his offensive system, preparation and game calling helped us become dominant and win two Super Bowls. He was fired because the owner handed the team over to him and his decisions led to a steady decline over several years.