ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

ghak99 10-18-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9028676)
He will have to find another airline co to do it.

ROFL

I was worried about his message conflicting with the saveourchiefs "theme" or making the current movement look bad.

pr_capone 10-18-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9028688)
WEAR BLACK 2 ARROWHEAD 11/18 SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

The wording should be the same as will be on the hoodies that Marty is working on. I believe the wording on it will be Blackout Arrowhead which is why I went with the wording on the OP.

We can adjust it once Marty finalizes the hoodie.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-18-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9028703)
The wording should be the same as will be on the hoodies that Marty is working on. I believe the wording on it will be Blackout Arrowhead which is why I went with the wording on the OP.

:thumb:

teedubya 10-18-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9028703)

Nice... Another idea... if SportsNutz is a sponsor, they need some "Pioli Facts / Fire Pioli" Flyers to give away to every customer.

Price Choppers need these flyers... Wal-marts... Once we have the downloadable PDF... Chiefs fans can distribute as necessary out of their own pockets... free from SaveOurChiefs budgets... NICE. The movement becomes self-generating.

The flyer would be best, if it's double-sided... with Fire Pioli on the front... and All of the shitty Pioli facts on the back... and encouraging people to litter them throughout the stadium.

Maybe make the FIRE PIOLI in white... and have the background be BLACK. It adds to the blackout theme. Black with white font. FIRE PIOLI.

That will stand out if the fonts are big enough... and it will add black thoughout the stadium.

bevischief 10-18-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9028620)
Ok, so we are going to fly 2 planes over Arrowhead.

One with the message that is currently being voted on by the board. The other will be referencing the blackout.

"BLACKOUT ARROWHEAD 11/18 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

*updated OP

:hail:

I will be donating more just have to check my funds as soon as I can. Be checking paypal.

1ChiefsDan 10-18-2012 06:15 PM

Has anyone trade marked or registered saveourchiefs.com? $600 bucks is nothing to Pioli to fly a banner with a shitty message on it with the SOC.com at the end to piss of "real fans".

SPchief 10-18-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9029056)
Has anyone trade marked or registered saveourchiefs.com? $600 bucks is nothing to Pioli to fly a banner with a shitty message on it with the SOC.com at the end to piss of "real fans".

Click here
http://www.saveourchiefs.com

Marcellus 10-18-2012 08:05 PM

I may be behind. Are the hoodies being made to wear to the blackout game.

qabbaan 10-18-2012 08:28 PM

"SAVE BOWE - SAVE OUR CHIEFS - FIRE PIOLI"

Paniero 10-18-2012 08:31 PM

Alright. When I spent time in KC as a youngster, I lived near Van Brunt and could see the stadiums every day. I know there are billboards near the stadium. Has it been considered to get one of the billboards nearest Arrowhead and post Saveour
chiefs.com or something relevant to this?

Reerun_KC 10-18-2012 08:35 PM

This.is getting better and better.

BigMeatballDave 10-18-2012 08:39 PM

Wow.

Some of the people posting on Save our Chiefs that oppose this movement are monumentally dumb.

Just completely clueless.

I have to stop reading because I can feel my BP increase. LOL

lewdog 10-18-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9029494)

I have to stop reading because I can feel my BP increase. LOL

Me too! I just read some of them and it is amazing how people who claim to be "fans" are ok with shit every year just because the front of the jersey says "Chiefs." Being a fan is about enjoyment, what don't these people get!

Priest31kc 10-18-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9028851)
Nice... Another idea... if SportsNutz is a sponsor, they need some "Pioli Facts / Fire Pioli" Flyers to give away to every customer.

Price Choppers need these flyers... Wal-marts... Once we have the downloadable PDF... Chiefs fans can distribute as necessary out of their own pockets... free from SaveOurChiefs budgets... NICE. The movement becomes self-generating.

The flyer would be best, if it's double-sided... with Fire Pioli on the front... and All of the shitty Pioli facts on the back... and encouraging people to litter them throughout the stadium.

Maybe make the FIRE PIOLI in white... and have the background be BLACK. It adds to the blackout theme. Black with white font. FIRE PIOLI.

That will stand out if the fonts are big enough... and it will add black thoughout the stadium.

All of this

BossChief 10-18-2012 11:04 PM

I know that you have to have a permit to distribute flyers in parking lots or other places....we might want to look into the legality of passing out flyers because we all know Pioli will have officers ready to put the cuffs on people if he can.