ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

In58men 10-09-2012 08:43 PM

I'll buy a shirt and wear it to the KC @ SD game.

J Diddy 10-09-2012 08:45 PM

Last Playoff Win:1993, 4 year Home record: , Give us a reason to roar

KcKc 10-09-2012 08:49 PM

maybe we can collab with the royals fans? they are running a similar site and have flown a banner.
http://www.no-more-glass.com/

idk, it may have already been said.

BossChief 10-09-2012 08:50 PM

PLAYERS: YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN PIOLI

RunKC 10-09-2012 08:51 PM

I think people should start holding signs in the parking lot too.

BossChief 10-09-2012 08:51 PM

PLAYERS: WE CHEERED CHANGE, NOT INJURY

BossChief 10-09-2012 08:52 PM

CLARK: DONT YOU WANT A CHAMPIONSHIP, TOO?

BossChief 10-09-2012 08:54 PM

CLARK: PIOLI IS EMBARRASSING YOU

chiefzilla1501 10-09-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8997293)
Ok... Eric Winston is forgotten.

Now... the different spin is that it's unconscionable that the media skewers the fan base and not a single peep from the front office about how great our fans are. Most organizations would probably defend Cassel, but point out that the majority of fans are very good.

THAT is something that I think all fans would unite behind.

Is that true what was said on the saveoufchiefs page that nobody in the front office agreed to show up on Mike and Mike? If so... **** that.

chiefzilla1501 10-09-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 8997014)
Not trying to be a dick, but what exactly do you want them to say? They aren't going to come out and admit fault in anyway or acknowledge the banner.

I couldn't care less about verbal acknowledgement, actions speak louder than words. I'm holding all judgement until the draft, yes it's a long way away, but that is the only true fix here.

How about the fact that a front office that controls EVERYTHING players and coaches say sat idly by as Winston, Boss, Charles commented on the situation. And, Winston even went on the next day to comment about it and confirm what he said. Isn't it a bit odd to you that this tight-lipped organization didn't once stop the players from running their mouths? If Winston made a comment critical about Cassel, you can damn well bet Pioli would have forced Winston to apologize the next day.

What do you want Pioli to say? How about a damn press release. Or having somebody from the organization come out and say something like, we do not condone what was said by a vocal minority, but we believe the majority of people are good people and great fans.

Seriously, **** this front office. This media blackout is complete bullshit. They could be doing damage control, but they're not because they know that this is a convenient distraction to push their own agenda. Pushing your ego above the good of the team... **** that.

chiefzilla1501 10-09-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8997241)
Not showing up until the second quarter seems like a complicated message to send.

Keeping it simple works better.

WEAR BLACK, NOT RED, FIRE PIOLI

Not to be Debbie Downer...
But the goal is to get as many people to participate, right?

How many people would actually participate by wearing Raider colors? I love the cause, but I would never wear Raider colors during Raider week.

TRR 10-09-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 8997191)
Good move. The last thing we need to do is reinforce the myth that we are mean and nasty. I like these:

Are we better off than we were 4 years ago? Saveourchiefs.com
Patriot Way minus Tom Brady = Chiefs Losing --Saveourchiefs.com
We love our Chiefs too much to stay silent--Saveourchiefs.com

NO first round QB = 18 years of NO playoff wins --Saveourchiefs.com

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8997475)
Not to be Debbie Downer...
But the goal is to get as many people to participate, right?

How many people would actually participate by wearing Raider colors? I love the cause, but I would never wear Raider colors during Raider week.

It's unlikely we'd get that many wearing black that soon.

The idea is to start pumping out the message to wear black ASAP so it happens during the 3-game homestand.

CaliforniaChief 10-09-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8997487)
It's unlikely we'd get that many wearing black that soon.

The idea is to start pumping out the message to wear black ASAP so it happens during the 3-game homestand.

My opinion is to do it that last game of the homestand against Carolina. You'll have fewer fans, so more of a chance of being noticeable. And like Clay said, choosing the last game gives time to build momentum.

Bugeater 10-09-2012 10:01 PM

PIOLI'S MOM'S A WHORE - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM