ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A TK...............norm? NOT (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=66519)

tommykat 08-15-2003 10:38 PM

A TK...............norm? NOT
 
Phone fell behind the washer, what to do? Me? go after it...wrong mistake of my life!!!!
I was ass up amd finally got to the phone somewhat. I mean arse really up in the air. I finally fell behind the washer and was unable to move till I was able to reach the phone to call papa. By the time he got here I had fallen all the way behind the washer. Kodak moment was missed. I do hurt now. Just glad he lives close.

Chit, I only broke 2 nails. Dam I feel old/ abused and used. If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.:cuss::cuss::cuss:

morphius 08-15-2003 10:41 PM

Help I've fallen and I can't get up...

Morphius
classic TK

keg in kc 08-15-2003 10:41 PM

The real story comes out...:hmmm:
Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
I was ass up and finally got to the phone. I mean arse really up in the air. I was able to reach the phone to call papa. Gust glad he lives close.

I do hurt now. Dam I feel old, abused and used.

If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.

:spock: :spank: :hump: o:-)

JazzzLovr 08-15-2003 10:41 PM

ROFL

That one was worth decoding!!! :D Sorry, tk, glad that you got through it okay, but that was awfully funny. ;)

2bikemike 08-15-2003 10:45 PM

Dammnit Papa why didn't you take pics. That would have been priceless.

Tk you have to be more careful. We sure would miss your postings.

KcMizzou 08-15-2003 10:45 PM

oh...

my....

God....

ROFLROFLROFL

Hope you're feelin' ok TK...

This is comedy gold.

KS Smitty 08-15-2003 10:47 PM

I hate it when that happens!!!

Seriously TK a nice hot bubble bath and your adult beverage of choice should ease some of the pain anyway. (hope it's not as bad as the chair incident) ;)

Bob Dole 08-15-2003 10:48 PM

Good deal. We've been needing our own Mrs. Miller for quite awhile.

2bikemike 08-15-2003 10:49 PM

Actually I can't believe you came on here and admitted it. I think I would have sworn Papa to secrecy and kept that one quiet.

morphius 08-15-2003 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
I hate it when that happens!!!

Seriously TK a nice hot bubble bath and your adult beverage of choice should ease some of the pain anyway. (hope it's not as bad as the chair incident) ;)

You don't think the adult beverage may have had something to do with causing this in the first place?

Phobia 08-15-2003 10:50 PM

It's stories like these that you should take to the grave....

Like the one I'm fix'n to tell.

My wife has a little lap dog, a Maltese. When he's ready for a bath, she drops him in the shower with me. Yesterday was that day. Normally, he's pretty mild about bathing because he knows he's gonna get a treat afterwards, but he wanted OUT of the shower.... So, I'm done bathing him and I rinse him off and I'm shampooing my own hair.... Close my eyes to rinse for 3 seconds and that damn dog had shit while my eyes were closed. Unbelievable.

This is a very finicky dog. He has an eating routine, an elaborate going to bed routine, and he takes 10 minutes to take a shit because he has to find the right spot and do his stupid poop dance.... I was shocked, but thought it was so funny that I didn't kick his ass.

Okay, this isn't half as funny as TK ass up in the air....

Just imagine if it wasn't the phone you dropped, TK. If it was a vibrator, you'd still be back there..... FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

tommykat 08-15-2003 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
ROFL

That one was worth decoding!!! :D Sorry, tk, glad that you got through it okay, but that was awfully funny. ;)

started funny and ended funny..........the middle WAS NOT..........IT HURT LIKE CHIT.......Took 2 muscle relaxers and still hurt. But can't see too well.. It was funnnnnnnnny if you had seen my ass up......but I finally fell in a space that no one should have fit in.........OMG...................

KcMizzou 08-15-2003 10:52 PM

This beats the hell outta Jamie using the wrong soap in the dishwasher and flooding his kitchen w/ bubbles.

KCWolfman 08-15-2003 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Dammnit Papa why didn't you take pics. That would have been priceless.

Tk you have to be more careful. We sure would miss your postings.

Hell, he can't even post pics of his couch.
;)

Phobia 08-15-2003 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
(hope it's not as bad as the chair incident) ;)

She and dawsonpa need to start a sympathy club. :D

KCWolfman 08-15-2003 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
but I finally fell in a space that no one should have fit in.........OMG...................

That happened to me, too. I had to get married because of it.

philfree 08-15-2003 10:53 PM

On top of the washer with the spin cycle on..... Uh hu...............

PhilFree :arrow:

morphius 08-15-2003 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
This beats the hell outta Jamie using the wrong soap in the dishwasher and flooding his kitchen w/ bubbles.

LOL! I really had hoped he was joking when he said that, now I wish I had gone back after my, "You are joking, right?"

KS Smitty 08-15-2003 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
You don't think the adult beverage may have had something to do with causing this in the first place?

Well if that is true (and it's possible, it's possible) another one sure as hell aint gonna hurt. :BLVD:

JazzzLovr 08-15-2003 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
(hope it's not as bad as the chair incident) ;)

:hmmm: I must have missed that one...

tommykat 08-15-2003 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
It's stories like these that you should take to the grave....

Like the one I'm fix'n to tell.

My wife has a little lap dog, a Maltese. When he's ready for a bath, she drops him in the shower with me. Yesterday was that day. Normally, he's pretty mild about bathing because he knows he's gonna get a treat afterwards, but he wanted OUT of the shower.... So, I'm done bathing him and I rinse him off and I'm shampooing my own hair.... Close my eyes to rinse for 3 seconds and that damn dog had shit while my eyes were closed. Unbelievable.

This is a very finicky dog. He has an eating routine, an elaborate going to bed routine, and he takes 10 minutes to take a shit because he has to find the right spot and do his stupid poop dance.... I was shocked, but thought it was so funny that I didn't kick his ass.

Okay, this isn't half as funny as TK ass up in the air....

Just imagine if it wasn't the phone you dropped, TK. If it was a vibrator, you'd still be back there..... FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Phone is/WAS necessary........Thank God......... The vibrator would always be 2nd. ;)

KcMizzou 08-15-2003 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
:hmmm: I must have missed that one...

Me too....


Do tell....

tk13 08-15-2003 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Phone is/WAS necessary........Thank God......... The vibrator would always be 2nd. ;)

Now there's an idea.... "Look ladies! The amazing cordless phone vibrator from Verizon! Star 69 is not just a redial code anymore!"

philfree 08-15-2003 11:01 PM

Quote:

Phone is/WAS necessary........Thank God......... The vibrator would always be 2nd.
That must be a damn good phone......Hello, hello, is anybody there?

PhilFree :arrow:

tommykat 08-15-2003 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Well if that is true (and it's possible, it's possible) another one sure as hell aint gonna hurt. :BLVD:


NOT........Just something out of the realm...........did I say my arm was traped under a wire? Now I have an ice pack on it. Chit.......it was red before papa got here.

KcMizzou 08-15-2003 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
Now there's an idea.... "Look ladies! The amazing cordless phone vibrator from Verizon! Star 69 is not just a redial code anymore!"

ROFLROFL

tommykat 08-15-2003 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
:hmmm: I must have missed that one...

That would be at the Adams Mark, Was in the room for 10 minutes maybe and when I turned to reach for food. The chair legs in the rear collapsed. Throwing me backwards hitting my head on the nightstand. Splitting my head open and sending me to the ER. Neckbrace and back brace.Got comped for my room and a free lunch. But missed the dam game. Colder than hell not a big miss. Everybody came came back to the bar to watch the second half. Beat red colder than he##

JazzzLovr 08-15-2003 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
That would be at the Adams Mark, Was in the room for 10 minutes maybe and when I turned to reach for food. The chair legs in the rear collapsed. Throwing me backwards hitting my head on the nightstand. Splitting my head open and sending me to the ER. Neckbrace and back brace.Got comped for my room and a free lunch. But missed the dam game. Colder than hell not a big miss. Everybody came came back to the bar to watch the second half. Beat red colder than he##

OUCH!

Well, FWIW, this was MUCH funnier than the chair incident. :D

2bikemike 08-15-2003 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
That would be at the Adams Mark, Was in the room for 10 minutes maybe and when I turned to reach for food. The chair legs in the rear collapsed. Throwing me backwards hitting my head on the nightstand. Splitting my head open and sending me to the ER. Neckbrace and back brace.Got comped for my room and a free lunch. But missed the dam game. Colder than hell not a big miss. Everybody came came back to the bar to watch the second half. Beat red colder than he##

IT sounds like misfortune has a way of finding you. Which game was it?

tommykat 08-15-2003 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
IT sounds like misfortune has a way of finding you. Which game was it?

Last game of 2001.........I believe the donks game?

tommykat 08-15-2003 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
IT sounds like misfortune has a way of finding you. Which game was it?

Last game of 2001.........I believe the donks game?

2bikemike 08-15-2003 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Last game of 2001.........I believe the donks game?

I went to the Chiefs Pittsburg game a few years ago and it was freaking cold. It was a 10 am game we still tailgated but everything we made was cold before you could finish it. I don't get to many games but than one will stand out for a while.

tommykat 08-15-2003 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
I went to the Chiefs Pittsburg game a few years ago and it was freaking cold. It was a 10 am game we still tailgated but everything we made was cold before you could finish it. I don't get to many games but than one will stand out for a while.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:deevee:;) TK out and over done.

Logical 08-16-2003 12:54 AM

Dog gone it Papasmurf, hurry up next time, because we need pictures.

ROFL


Great story TK.:thumb:

papasmurf 08-16-2003 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
Dog gone it Papasmurf, hurry up next time, because we need pictures.

ROFL


Great story TK.:thumb:

It is funny now, but wasn't exactly sure if I was going to be able to get her out last night. She is going to be very sore today.

Skip Towne 08-16-2003 06:27 AM

Damn, TK, you're too dangerous to be left alone. You need a boy toy. Just head on out to the Juco and pick one out.

Bootlegged 08-16-2003 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......

JOhn 08-16-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
That happened to me, too. I had to get married because of it.

:LOL:

Classic.

papasmurf 08-16-2003 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lattimer
Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......

Where do I go to get it? Just came from checking on TK. She is very sore and bruised. But she was getting ready for the CHIEFS

RNR 08-16-2003 05:11 PM

Damn Kat I have heard of people showing their ass ROFL j/k glad you are alright.

Bootlegged 08-16-2003 05:13 PM

what exactly is bruised? I'm picturing her leaning over the washer, then falling, then getting stuck in a small place behind the machine. That about right?

papasmurf 08-16-2003 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lattimer
what exactly is bruised? I'm picturing her leaning over the washer, then falling, then getting stuck in a small place behind the machine. That about right?

Prety much. Her right arm is bruised from the elbow to the shoulder. Just glad she was able to reach the phone to call or she wouold still be there.

RNR 08-16-2003 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papasmurf
Prety much. Her right arm is bruised from the elbow to the shoulder. Just glad she was able to reach the phone to call or she wouold still be there.

So how is the hero gig working out for ya? sounds like Kat owes ya a steak!

papasmurf 08-16-2003 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
So how is the hero gig working out for ya? sounds like Kat owes ya a steak!

Ah shuck it wasn't nothing. :drool: Just wish I had a camera. I got a thank you and a forced smile. through the pain.

RNR 08-16-2003 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papasmurf
Ah shuck it wasn't nothing. :drool: Just wish I had a camera. I got a thank you and a forced smile. through the pain.

BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.

papasmurf 08-16-2003 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.

She is my best friend. Her brother thinks I am his brother-in-law. Course he is anal.

tommykat 08-16-2003 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.

:shake: Just best friends............a guy and girl can do that believe it or not.
By the way for all thinking Kodak moment..........it was at first...ass in the air till I finally fell to the floor. If my neck and arm didn't hurt so much I would be laughing too. ;)

2bikemike 08-16-2003 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
:shake: Just best friends............a guy and girl can do that believe it or not.
;)

That is not what Harry (Billy Crystal) says.

tommykat 08-16-2003 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
That is not what Harry (Billy Crystal) says.

ROFL cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...;)

papasmurf 08-16-2003 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
ROFL cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...;)

And we can be abuse and are more forgiving than women.

2bikemike 08-16-2003 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
ROFL cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...;)

Not to mention freeing Damsels trapped behind washing machines. And painting KilZ on the floor and then sealing up the house and just about killing you.

tommykat 08-16-2003 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Not to mention freeing Damsels trapped behind washing machines. And painting KilZ on the floor and then sealing up the house and just about killing you.

:spock: He and Bro just about did do me in with the Kilz.....

Logical 08-16-2003 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lattimer
Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...id=15620&stc=1

Where do you come up with an image like that one?

tommykat 08-16-2003 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
Where do you come up with an image like that one?

:spock: lost me on this one.

2bikemike 08-16-2003 10:05 PM

I think he is referring to the smilies with the signs saying

"this post is worthles without pics"

RNR 08-17-2003 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
:shake: Just best friends............a guy and girl can do that believe it or not.
By the way for all thinking Kodak moment..........it was at first...ass in the air till I finally fell to the floor. If my neck and arm didn't hurt so much I would be laughing too. ;)

FWIW I may be a redneck but I do understand a platonic relationship as I have several friends who are girls, a couple of them I dated and remain good friends to this day. For some reason I thought you and Papa were a couple. Anyway I hope you get better soon, as I have said before if a person can't laugh at themselfs they miss out on a lot of laughs ;)

tommykat 08-17-2003 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
FWIW I may be a redneck but I do understand a platonic relationship as I have several friends who are girls, a couple of them I dated and remain good friends to this day. For some reason I thought you and Papa were a couple. Anyway I hope you get better soon, as I have said before if a person can't laugh at themselfs they miss out on a lot of laughs ;)

I mowed today and weed eated............but my right arm is swollen 2 times the size from being stuck under a wire......That part hurts....neck is still sore.....the rest??? Brusies heal.....:thumb:

RNR 08-17-2003 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Brusies heal.....:thumb:

So does pride o:-)

tommykat 08-17-2003 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
So does pride o:-)

Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one. ;)

papasmurf 08-17-2003 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one. ;)

YOu Stubborn?

RNR 08-17-2003 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one. ;)

We all have our moments!

tommykat 08-17-2003 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
We all have our moments!

True, but that really was a Kodak moment until I fell......at least I can laugh but still swollen and the dang bruises!:D

RNR 08-17-2003 06:36 PM

It makes one rethink the whole cordless phone thing! When they had cords I never heard of anyone looking for the phone or anyone getting stuck behind a washer while grabbing one!

tommykat 08-17-2003 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
It makes one rethink the whole cordless phone thing! When they had cords I never heard of anyone looking for the phone or anyone getting stuck behind a washer while grabbing one!

:hmmm: Come to think of it, you would be correct. ;)

stevieray 08-17-2003 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
:hmmm: Come to think of it, you would be correct. ;)


Dang, TK, you get hurt more than anyone I know...be careful.

tommykat 08-17-2003 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
Dang, TK, you get hurt more than anyone I know...be careful.


When I was married and never drank, I would walk down the hallway and hit the thermostat? and just knock the skin off my shoulder. He would say " chit I would hate to live in that body" I told him for years it wasn't fun...

:deevee:True, no fun living in this body. ;)

papasmurf 08-17-2003 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
When I was married and never drank, I would walk down the hallway and hit the thermostat? and just knock the skin off my shoulder. He would say " chit I would hate to live in that body" I told him for years it wasn't fun...

:deevee:True, no fun living in this body. ;)

Can you do those 2 things at the same time. I thought marriage was why people did drink.:BLVD:

tommykat 08-17-2003 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papasmurf
Can you do those 2 things at the same time. I thought marriage was why people did drink.:BLVD:

Wasn't for me......Him?? yip, but Jess is gone now/passed away, so I will not say anything more.

RNR 08-17-2003 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
When I was married and never drank, I would walk down the hallway and hit the thermostat? and just knock the skin off my shoulder. He would say " chit I would hate to live in that body" I told him for years it wasn't fun...

:deevee:True, no fun living in this body. ;)

Big chance for a tacky response...I will refrain :evil: o:-)

RNR still battles the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other from time to time...chalk one up for the angel!

philfree 08-17-2003 06:59 PM

TommyKat, You need to keep a camcorder focused on you at all times. You could end up being a multiple winner on Americas Funniest Videos.

PhilFree :arrow:

tommykat 08-17-2003 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree
TommyKat, You need to keep a camcorder focused on you at all times. You could end up being a multiple winner on Americas Funniest Videos.

PhilFree :arrow:

That or the nut house for talking to myself too...

2bikemike 08-17-2003 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
That or the nut house for talking to myself too...

I always thought it was ok to talk to yourself as long as you didn't answer too.

PastorMikH 08-17-2003 09:58 PM

ROFL ROFL

Man TK, I would have suggested that you called Papa and have him MOVE the washer and get your phone out for you.:)

papasmurf 08-18-2003 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
ROFL cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...;)

Just reread this .you didn't just call me a gal did you.

tommykat 08-18-2003 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
ROFL ROFL

Man TK, I would have suggested that you called Papa and have him MOVE the washer and get your phone out for you.:)

:LOL: I did, but he had one to many beers to drive. Seems he drove after all thankfully. That is the dumbest thing I could have ever thought of doing is thinking I could reach behind the washer and get that phone. Never ever again!!!!! I can stay back there or any where I can't reach it without falling. :doh!:

ROYC75 08-18-2003 12:59 PM

Got to admit TK, there's never a dull moment when you are on line ! :clap:


Hope ya get to feel'n better ! :thumb:

tommykat 08-18-2003 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
Got to admit TK, there's never a dull moment when you are on line ! :clap:


Hope ya get to feel'n better ! :thumb:

Thank you to both...(I think) ;) Feeling fine...just a tad sore arm is all. I aim to please don't you no that by now? ROFL Just wish it wasn't always my body being abused....

Bootlegged 08-18-2003 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Thank you to both...(I think) ;) Feeling fine...just a tad sore arm is all. I aim to please don't you no that by now? ROFL Just wish it wasn't always my body being abused....


must resist....... :spock:

tommykat 08-18-2003 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lattimer
must resist....... :spock:

with that girl as your avatar glad you did resist....whewwww o:-)

ROYC75 08-18-2003 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Thank you to both...(I think) ;) Feeling fine...just a tad sore arm is all. I aim to please don't you no that by now? ROFL Just wish it wasn't always my body being abused....


This ? Oh TK, I'll play nice and not use this one ! o:-)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.