ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Chiefs are taking Geno #1; bank on it (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270750)

Messier 03-10-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9482135)
They didn't give him a cemented starter contract...they gave him a stopgap 3 year deal.

The same deal I've read we aren't gonna extend.

I don't want him to get any extension. Play on the remainder of this deal. I agree.

Bewbies 03-10-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9481957)
This thread......

Fire bomb it

No way! Do you know how hard it is to find someone as stupid as a guy that changes teams based on a terrible player to fight with someone that struggles with difficult works like 'peckor' and 'ownly'?

This is comedic gold! Let them fight this one out!

B14ckmon 03-10-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9482123)
Pro days are coming. The fat bitch ain't sung yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Geno's pro day is after free agency starts. Alex Smith will be a Chief first.

jimw51 03-10-2013 04:43 AM

Don't think they will take him

ChiefBoyRDEE 03-10-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9473262)
Andy Reid knows this league is pass driven. He's tried to have solid defensive backfields, pass rushers, receivers, and quarterbacks, and O lines, his entire tenure in Philly. Dorsey likes his LB's, tight ends, receivers, and D linemen. It's an interesting dynamic, and looks like a good duo to have picking our drafts.

mostly right but AR did not value WRs for his first 5 years, it took 3 straight NFC championship losses before we went out and got TO in FA

ChiefRocka 03-10-2013 08:12 AM

30% chance we take him. It would be amazing if they sat Geno for a year and groomed him after selecting him at 1.1

KCJay 03-10-2013 08:21 AM

Chiefs fans have to accept the fact that Alex Smith is Reid's guy and move on..Reid loved Smith coming out of college..I doubt we are looking Geno with the 1st pick..

King_Chief_Fan 03-10-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9481982)
Hey douche. You want me gone, you all do. So here is your way. Other than that, you are going to have to deal with me all season. Every win, i will be here throwing it up in your faces how you talked about alex smith.

Ive done this already for the last two years. NOthing to me. I know what kind of player alex smith is. You are better off putting me on ignore. You seem like that type who would rather ignore, than just admit you didnt know shit.

There will be a bunch of crow eating whiny women here.
Keep visiting

Pasta Little Brioni 03-10-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9482100)
When Geno arrives, Alex will wear tightly worn jean shorts in the shower to hide his shame from having a small vanilla penii.
Posted via Mobile Device

FYP Alex is a nevernude

BossChief 03-10-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJay (Post 9482394)
Chiefs fans have to accept the fact that Alex Smith is Reid's guy and move on..Reid loved Smith coming out of college..I doubt we are looking Geno with the 1st pick..

I think Geno may be in the picture still, but I doubt he is high up the list after the Alex Smith trade.

I'd give it a 10% chance we draft him at this point, at best.

We are just trying to keep hope alive because we have NEVER had a franchise quarterback of our own in Kansas City.

PRIMETIME211 03-10-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9482492)
I think Geno may be in the picture still, but I doubt he is high up the list after the Alex Smith trade.

We are just trying to keep hope alive because we have NEVER had a franchise quarterback of our own in Kansas City.

More like 0% percent chance now

Fairplay 03-10-2013 10:12 AM

I think Dorsey will trade down and accumulate picks. Unfortunately this year there might not be very many offers.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-10-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9482473)
FYP Alex is a nevernude

lol. Because of his decreased value, I think Barkley is about to become our boy. Are we all good with that? I am.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-10-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9482492)

Until the clock ticks, anything is possible.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 03-10-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9482590)
lol. Because of his decreased value, I think Barkley is about to become our boy. Are we all good with that? I am.
Posted via Mobile Device

Absolutely. Right now we are staring down the barrel of pissing away another high first on a position of little importance. I'm not a happy camper at this point.