ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Setsuna 12-14-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8202416)
Holy shit, made my Daedric Armor last night and after drinking the Blacksmithing potion that increases your improvements by 40%, I now have something like 987 armor rating... Pretty ridiculous.

Nice man! I want that too! I'm around my 20s though. I'll get there.

Fire Me Boy! 12-14-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8202620)
What/Who are you talking about?

In single player they can do whatever they want ... who cares.

In Oblivion, for a while I walked around in clothing that had combined enchantments of 100% chameleon. That mean I was totally invisible 100% of the time. However, since it was chameleon, that also meant I could interact with anything and it wouldn't change whether or not people could see me, so I could kill and thieve anything I wanted whenever I wanted. Also meant I could go through Oblivion gates and walk straight to the end.

Cool for a while, then totally boring.

Sofa King 12-14-2011 10:36 AM

Well. I finally decided to dick around with that blades quest that I've had hanging out there forever. Been avoiding it because of a glitch where i couldn't talk to esbern. Finally figured that out so i did it. Played for awhile, and damn near accidentally beat the quest that would have conquered the game!

Haven't even done anything with many of the other big quests yet.

Kraus 12-14-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Holy shit, made my Daedric Armor last night and after drinking the Blacksmithing potion that increases your improvements by 40%, I now have something like 987 armor rating... Pretty ridiculous.

I've found a couple that'll improve by 50%... plus if you enchant gloves, a ring and an amulet you can get some crazy results.

Pants 12-14-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 8203092)
I've found a couple that'll improve by 50%... plus if you enchant gloves, a ring and an amulet you can get some crazy results.

Ahhh, I don't have the "Fortify Blacksmithing" enchant nor the "Fortify Enchant" enchant so I had to go with the weak potions.

Mr. Laz 12-14-2011 01:02 PM

I used a smithing potion and it didn't work at all.

ReynardMuldrake 12-14-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8199279)
Also, to all you heavy armor wearing blacksmiths, save your skill point and don't invest into Dragon Armor. Daedric is better all around even though it's a peg lower.

My Nord wants to kill and wear the bones of his enemies dammit, and that's exactly what he's going to do! :cuss: He will wear your spleen as a hat, don't make him do it!

Pants 12-14-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8203169)
I used a smithing potion and it didn't work at all.

You have to go back and improve the item (make it legendary). The potion only works with improvements, not the creation of the item itself.

Aspengc8 12-14-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

The daedric stuff is pretty beastly. I used smithing potion on the ebony armor because I liked the look better. Thank god the armor cap is 567 (80% damage reduction) otherwise everyone would just rock out daedric for the high rating.

Pants 12-14-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8203224)
The daedric stuff is pretty beastly. I used smithing potion on the ebony armor because I liked the look better. Thank god the armor cap is 567 (80% damage reduction) otherwise everyone would just rock out daedric for the high rating.

Oh, I didn't know about the Armor Cap, WTF is the point of even having Deadric in the game then?

Frazod 12-14-2011 01:50 PM

I finally completed the main companion quest that I ****ed up with my first character. Still need to dump the werewolf thing, though. Goddamn that's just useless.

Mr. Laz 12-14-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8203224)

hmm ... i can get the cap with a 3 more perk points

328 current
+20% final heavy armor bonus point
+25% full set
+25% matching set

OmahaChief 12-14-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8203367)
I finally completed the main companion quest that I ****ed up with my first character. Still need to dump the werewolf thing, though. Goddamn that's just useless.

You just have to throw another witches head on that same deal you did for Kodlak and you will be rid of your werewolf form after you defeat your wolf spirit.

WhiteWhale 12-14-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8202628)
I was and am completely calm when I said that. I have an opinion, if you don't like it, don't address it. Cool story btw.

No, I just think it's pathetic that you react as if someone blasphemes your god or something. You must really love video games.

I mean, that's cool. It's just not that important to me. I like to goof around.

Simply Red 12-14-2011 08:03 PM

OK, so they do NOT offer this game for the PS3?!