ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

Valiant 03-22-2016 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski (Post 12092279)
This would have been so damn cool. Loved the show, besides the ending. He should have NEVER killed his mom. He didn't give a shit about Tara, afterall he was banging other chicks. And he knew it was a mistake. Very mad he killed her and what a pu**y move to kill himself and make the truck driver live with it. One of the worst endings in history of endings in my opinion. I know it needed to be a tragedy because gangs just don't work out but then making a member a tranny lover too? Just too much. So, a prequel where we show the real men may be a bit better. Sin tranvestites.

It makes sense though. How many dbags you see constantly **** tons of women, but flip their shit and beat their old lady when she does it?

I agree on offing himself, he wanted the easy way out. He would of been raped constantly in jail and then murdered slowly.

Easy 6 03-22-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 12144055)
It makes sense though. How many dbags you see constantly **** tons of women, but flip their shit and beat their old lady when she does it?

I agree on offing himself, he wanted the easy way out. He would of been raped constantly in jail and then murdered slowly.

LMAO Jax Teller wasnt going to be anyones bitch in prison

Nickhead 09-03-2016 04:56 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5YGEftoGzY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yXN3eVEdS1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

just for laffs.

kcxiv 09-04-2016 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski (Post 12092279)
This would have been so damn cool. Loved the show, besides the ending. He should have NEVER killed his mom. He didn't give a shit about Tara, afterall he was banging other chicks. And he knew it was a mistake. Very mad he killed her and what a pu**y move to kill himself and make the truck driver live with it. One of the worst endings in history of endings in my opinion. I know it needed to be a tragedy because gangs just don't work out but then making a member a tranny lover too? Just too much. So, a prequel where we show the real men may be a bit better. Sin tranvestites.

ending makes sense imo. He figured out that his mom his family, his life were all kinds of ****ed up. He ended it all and wanted his kids to have nothing to do with growing up that way. They would have ended the same way as he did. Does it suck that the driver had to live with that? yeah, he could have done it another way, maybe Thelma and Louise style, but we all knew he was going to die, we just didnt know how.

Tig was always batshit insane anyways. I dont think they went out of their way with that. lol Dude was not right in his head at all. He went through some shit.

Nickhead 09-04-2016 02:12 PM

his death was predicted in the first four minutes of episode 1 IMO

Easy 6 09-04-2016 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12404760)
his death was predicted in the first four minutes of episode 1 IMO

Been a pretty long time since I watched the first episode, what was the tell?

Nickhead 09-04-2016 02:24 PM

jax on the lonely hiway, a few crowes in the middle of the road just as he rounds the hill, something like that

Easy 6 09-04-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12404788)
jax on the lonely hiway, a few crowes in the middle of the road just as he rounds the hill, something like that

Dont recall that, but its been a few years

Wish Sutter would at least do an FX movie, I miss that show a lot, like I said before somewhere in this thread... it was HBO quality on a regular cable budget

Nickhead 09-07-2016 03:17 PM

apparently there is going to be a 'prequel' to the sons, set in the 60's

Garcia Bronco 09-07-2016 03:52 PM

I thought thks show was awful, but I binged watched through season 4 or so. Never even felt the need to watch until the end.

Nickhead 09-07-2016 03:58 PM

it definitely had its cringe worthy moments. i never watched it until i was stuck inside for three months. there are worse shows tho.

Coochie liquor 09-08-2016 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12409222)
it definitely had its cringe worthy moments. i never watched it until i was stuck inside for three months. there are worse shows tho.

So what were you on house arrest for??

Nickhead 09-08-2016 04:07 AM

you asked for it. :D

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 12410176)
So what were you on house arrest for??

got my hand stuck in the cookie jar. took them thirty minutes to disassemble the machine to get my hand out.

Coochie liquor 09-08-2016 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12410178)
got my hand stuck in the cookie jar. took them thirty minutes to disassemble the machine to get my hand out.

Wow, that sucks!

Nickhead 09-08-2016 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 12410180)
Wow, that sucks!

it made me a better person. i looked at it as karma was reeling me in for all my deep seeded hate for humanity. it made me fatter too, so i dont know if it was a win or not. (i couldn't even do anything that made my heart pump, as the hand would swell up for three days afterwards. hand exercises were good tho.)

and yeah, it sucked. :D