ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fox Sports Article about Chiefs attempts to shutdown SOC activities today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266786)

Dylan 11-18-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9132107)
We don't want to hit Pioli.

We just want him fired.

Oh........wait.

Wrong thread, right?

I'm sorry, milkman

I was multitasking - reading articles, watching MNF, posting...

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9132082)
I'm excited, it's like the part just before the freezing of Han Solo.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Does this mean 'Hamas' Skywalker is about to lose a lightsaber duel with Darth Cassel?

Imon Yourside 11-18-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9132129)
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Does this mean 'Hamas' Skywalker is about to lose a lightsaber duel with Darth Cassel?

No because even in a movie Cassel can't win.

FloridaMan88 11-18-2012 10:40 PM

Fat Scott's henchmen trying to claim that the only reason SOC representatives were stopped from handing out flyers was because they were "impeding game day traffic"... which is exposed as a lie when the police officers stopping the flyers from being handed out reveal that they were told before the game to prevent fans from handing out flyers in the parking lot (even though there is no rule against this in the stadium policies listed on the team's website).

The Chiefs are caught in a lie... with significant legal ramifications.

Jerm 11-18-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

He'd just fumble his lightsaber anyways...

Iowanian 11-18-2012 10:41 PM

I wish they had pointed out the irony that on Veteran Appreciation day, Arrowhead Gestapo was attempting to deny the right of combat veterans the opportunity to pass out truthful facts to other fans.

The dumbasses who say this is a waste of time need to go polish their football rackets.

Players who have been here 5 minutes in the big picture can't be expected to understand why Chief fans are so upset, some of them were probably newborns the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game. Travis Daniels was 12 years old. Eric Winston was 11 and probably still watching Nickelodeon last time the Chiefs won a playoff game.

FloridaMan88 11-18-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9132143)
I wish they had pointed out the irony that on Veteran Appreciation day, Arrowhead Gestapo was attempting to deny the right of combat veterans the opportunity to pass out truthful facts to other fans.

The dumbasses who say this is a waste of time need to go polish their football rackets.

Military veterans who sacrificed so much to defend our freedoms while the Chiefs attempt to crush one of the main tenants of our freedom... the right to peaceful public speech and assembly.

What a disgrace.

wazu 11-18-2012 10:44 PM

Add one more witness to the list. I was in Gold B5 when a golf cart pulled up to the tailgate party and, just upon seeing people carrying flyers were telling them they were not allowed to hand them out "because management said so". There was no traffic even in the discussion as we were standing around nothing but parked, empty cars.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9132152)
Add one more witness to the list. I was in Gold B5 when a golf cart pulled up to the tailgate party and, just upon seeing people carrying flyers were telling them they were not allowed to hand them out "because management said so". There was no traffic even in the discussion as we were standing around nothing but parked, empty cars.

LMAO

Pioli's SS are lying pricks.

Fully exposed.

Scott's dick is going to fall off if he keeps stepping on it like this.

tk13 11-18-2012 10:50 PM

The obvious unmentioned part of all this is that they knew the fliers were going to be handed out. Either Pioli or one of his minions is reading everything on here. Right? How else would they have known? Was this flier thing mentioned elsewhere?

aturnis 11-18-2012 10:50 PM

I liked this part...

Quote:

"I just thought that Cincinnati traveled well. Because the other week, when we played Oakland, there were a lot of people wearing black, and they were cheering for Oakland … all the black, I just put that with Cincinnati. Why? Was it something different?"
It tells me that the amount of black was definitely noticeable.

J Diddy 11-18-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9132140)
Fat Scott's henchmen trying to claim that the only reason SOC representatives were stopped from handing out flyers was because they were "impeding game day traffic"... which is exposed as a lie when the police officers stopping the flyers from being handed out reveal that they were told before the game to prevent fans from handing out flyers in the parking lot (even though there is no rule against this in the stadium policies listed on the team's website).

The Chiefs are caught in a lie... with significant legal ramifications.

What are these legal implications?

Simply Red 11-18-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

February 29th, he will come.

the Talking Can 11-18-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9132164)
The obvious unmentioned part of all this is that they knew the fliers were going to be handed out. Either Pioli or one of his minions is reading everything on here. Right? How else would they have known? Was this flier thing mentioned elsewhere?

pioli has all media monitored, according to babb and mellinger....they read this board for sure

Simply Red 11-18-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9132178)
pioli has all media monitored, according to babb and mellinger....they read this board for sure

Hey Pioli - your mama wears combat boots!