ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFW: Flowers told teammates he would give all the money back if he could just leave (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266514)

Discuss Thrower 11-12-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9109110)
This is what worries me about tanking the season.

When the good players on the roster don't wanna be here anymore, it's very troubling. I'm not in the mood for another 4 year rebuild.

Pray that it's only 4 years. The damage Pioli has done might warrant a decade long fix.

Claysexual 11-12-2012 01:11 PM

"We better trade Flowers, he's a problem child and NOT Right 53 material!"/Pioli/True Fan Dumbass

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 01:11 PM

What's funny is that we people don't even have to root for them to tank the season. Does anyone really think they are tanking it on purpose? We have no talent.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9109173)
"We better trade Flowers, he's a problem child and NOT Right 53 material!"/Pioli/True Fan Dumbass

No dude, you are the true fan dumbass for hanging on. This whole team sucks.

Discuss Thrower 11-12-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9109173)
"We better trade Flowers, he's a problem child and NOT Right 53 material!"/Pioli/True Fan Dumbass

The team should trade Flowers out of mercy. He's played well and received only money from it.

Trade him to a contender.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9109182)
The team should trade Flowers out of mercy. He's played well and received only money from it.

Trade him to a contender.

**** that, how about we trade him for someone who understands it's their ****ing job to play football? Someone who appreciates gettting millions to play a game. Someone who agrees to lead this team through better or worse when they sign a big contract like that.

Claysexual 11-12-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109180)
No dude, you are the true fan dumbass for hanging on. This whole team sucks.

Uh no, we will keep Flowers, he will honor his contract, and we will FIRE the dumbass who destroyed his receiver-killing spirit.

M'kay?/Thx/Bye!

BigMeatballDave 11-12-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109175)
What's funny is that we people don't even have to root for them to tank the season. Does anyone really think they are tanking it on purpose? We have no talent.

Your mother and sister have talent.

Claysexual 11-12-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9109191)
Your mother and sister have talent.

LMAO

Marcellus 11-12-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9109182)
The team should trade Flowers out of mercy. He's played well and received only money from it.

Trade him to a contender.

Poor guy. I bet he sits around all depressed counting his cash and crying out "Woe is me! These millions of $ are all I have to show for all my hard work!" as he gazes at his empty trophy case with a tear silently running down his cheek.

milkman 11-12-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109175)
What's funny is that we people don't even have to root for them to tank the season. Does anyone really think they are tanking it on purpose? We have no talent.

This team that has no talent shut down a Ravens offense that has scored 23 or more points in every other game this season.

That game is the only game that this defense attacked the opposition offense from the opening gun.

This team does need an infusion of additional talent, but the primary reason for suckage begins with coaching.

To suggest that this team has no talent is just a dumbass spouting dumbassery.

vailpass 11-12-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9109191)
Your mother and sister have talent.

That's how you do that.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9109202)
Poor guy. I bet he sits around all depressed counting his cash and crying out "Woe is me! These millions of $ are all I have to show for all my hard work!" as he gazes at his empty trophy case with a tear silently running down his cheek.

Yeah no shit. "When the going gets tough, the tough get quitting." That's the motto of the 2012 Chiefs.

However, you watch, they will win tonight and everyone will say, "see they have talent."

Fans have no memory.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109206)
This team that has no talent shut down a Ravens offense that has scored 23 or more points in every other game this season.

That game is the only game that this defense attacked the opposition offense from the opening gun.

This team does need an infusion of additional talent, but the primary reason for suckage begins with coaching.

To suggest that this team has no talent is just a dumbass spouting dumbassery.

I think we could win tonight. What I am saying is that our best talent isn't that good. These ****ers don't care man. If they cared, they would play like Denver played last year without a QB. Our best players would roll with it like Freeney and mathis. They would resign like Reggie Wayne. We have no leaders and we have the wrong guys.

milkman 11-12-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109188)
**** that, how about we trade him for someone who understands it's their ****ing job to play football? Someone who appreciates gettting millions to play a game. Someone who agrees to lead this team through better or worse when they sign a big contract like that.

You really are a ****ing moron.

Leadership isn't something that you just take on.

Leadership is an inherent trait that is developed through years.

Brandon Flowers has never been a leader, and never will be.

It's not in his DNA.

Leaders are guys like Ray Lewis and James Harrison.

Guys that play with fire and emotion.

Guys that others gravtate to and follow natuarally.

The Jets should just release Darrelle Revis.

He got a big contract, but he's not a leader.

Can't justify that contract, even though he's the best at his position, because you don't give big contracts to guys that lack leadership.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.