ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Joe Schmo Show (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268753)

okoye35chiefs 01-11-2013 06:48 AM

The Joe Schmo Show

They did this years ago but now the show is back. Anyone catch it this past week?

okoye35chiefs 01-11-2013 06:50 AM

PASADENA, Calif. — The Joe Schmo Show is reality TV for people who hate reality TV.

And when it returns Tuesday with a deliberately over-the-top parody of a reality show-within-a-reality-show, it will once again feature a naive, likeable, happy-go-luck “nice guy” who thinks he’s competing in an actual reality show, surrounded by actors playing reality-TV archetypes.

This time, the reality-show-within-a-reality-show is a search for the next great bounty hunter: a TV competition in which contestants learn how to hunt, track down and apprehend fugitives from justice. The “winner” is promised a job with an established bail bonds agency.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 12:32 PM

I am wearing a Casual Pouch as we speak...

okoye35chiefs 01-11-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9305783)
I am wearing a Casual Pouch as we speak...

ROFL

can't believe he put it on... disappointed they voted him out. They should have kept him in to make it that much more entertaining!

Third Eye 01-11-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9305825)
ROFL

can't believe he put it on... disappointed they voted him out. They should have kept him in to make it that much more entertaining!

I am confident he will be back.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9305825)
ROFL

I was dying laughing. Lorenzo killed it, heh.

"Lady Justice may I enter you?"

SPchief 01-13-2013 06:17 PM

Caught the first 2 episodes yesterday. ****ing hilarious.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-22-2013 06:13 PM

Bump for tonight's episode.

Rasputin 01-22-2013 06:30 PM

Thanks for the reminder PGM. I been wanting to watch it only caught a bit of the end last week.

AndysMansiere 01-22-2013 06:31 PM

the original was awesome...this one is off to a good start as well.

Rasputin 01-22-2013 10:55 PM

Twice the def girl about blew her cover. I think they should put a spin on that as if she is faking to take advantage of the game getting the guy worked up and getting her "voted" off. Instead of just blowing it over they could confront it head on exposing her as a cheat. Just my thoughts how they could have gone about the issue before she screws up on accident again.

Some pretty funny stuff all and all LMAO

I like the Justice Lady to enter to vote. "Can I cum inside you" LMAO

There are so many sexual innuendos funny as hell.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-23-2013 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9343349)
Twice the def girl about blew her cover. I think they should put a spin on that as if she is faking to take advantage of the game getting the guy worked up and getting her "voted" off. Instead of just blowing it over they could confront it head on exposing her as a cheat. Just my thoughts how they could have gone about the issue before she screws up on accident again.

Some pretty funny stuff all and all LMAO

I like the Justice Lady to enter to vote. "Can I cum inside you" LMAO

There are so many sexual innuendos funny as hell.

Yeah, I thought the same thing about the def girl. Have someone else point it out to him too and then expose her as a fraud and get her out. It's ridiculous anyway and that damn creepy dummy LMAO The Casual Pouch is just gold.

Rasputin 01-26-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9343638)
Yeah, I thought the same thing about the def girl. Have someone else point it out to him too and then expose her as a fraud and get her out. It's ridiculous anyway and that damn creepy dummy LMAO The Casual Pouch is just gold.

It's Gold Jerry, Gold
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...feld/bania.gif

Rasputin 01-30-2013 10:48 AM

When is this on again? I hope I didn't miss it last night, but I couldn't find it on.

okoye35chiefs 01-30-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9364331)
When is this on again? I hope I didn't miss it last night, but I couldn't find it on.

I thought Tuesdays but my dvr didn't tape and it is set for record new only but didn't... wtf..

tuesdays at 10 I believe