ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

Reerun_KC 10-30-2012 06:58 PM

Thanks AH.

ArrowheadHawk 10-30-2012 07:28 PM

That follow by Mclemore was sick!

Ceej 10-30-2012 07:33 PM

Please tell me someone else notched this....

At the 11:20 mark McLemore makes a free throw.

The camera pans to cheerleaders who do flips after each made FT.

The far right gal hesitates and doesn't do one---- then blatantly mutters "****."

ROFL

ArrowheadHawk 10-30-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9067205)

The far right gal hesitates and doesn't do one---- then blatantly mutters "****."

ROFL

Didn't catch it live but I'll rewind after the game.

Ceej 10-30-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9067219)
Didn't catch it live but I'll rewind after the game.

I've watched it about four times and I've busted up all four times.

Pablo 10-30-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9067205)

ROFL

Yes. It was awesome.

DJay23 10-30-2012 08:10 PM

My impressions on a meaningless glorified practice:

-Perry Ellis is solid, consistent, and polished. He's not flashy, he's not going to dunk on anyone. But give him a full year with Hudy and with his footwork, smarts, and fundamental base he'll be a stud. His game reminds me on the offensive end of a young Nick Collison.

-Elijah and Releford are going to be the ones to carry us as far as we get. Withey is just not a premier center. He's great if he has a guy demanding all of the attention next to him, and that could become Ellis. But man he is so weak with the ball still, still seems indecisive too. He should have been dominating weaker smaller competition and he just didn't. Defensively he'll get his blocks against aggressive teams and his presence will change the minds of a lot of players coming down the lane. Coaches will have to think about him when they are coaching their guys up on that end. I just don't think we can count on him making a huge impact offensively.

-Rio Adams looks good defensively. He keeps his feet moving, long arms, quick hands, head up, quick and just active. He'll get lost running around screens this year, but I think he looked really good on that end. He seems like he has a little hot dog in him with the ball in his hands, but if Self can break that out of him, I could see Rio getting minutes from Tharpe.

-Once McLemore realizes he is by far the most athletic player on either team 9 times out of 10, and gets aggressive...Wow! Highlight real stuff. If it clicks in for him this year, we won't see him next year.

-I enjoyed looking at the fine coed who was seated in the front row of the student section just to the left of the hoop KU was shooting at in the second half.

Mr. Laz 10-30-2012 08:12 PM

like the look of Traylor

Demonpenz 10-30-2012 08:14 PM

Whithy looked rusty, McLemore was beastin'

Demonpenz 10-30-2012 08:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Went out to the game tonight

DJay23 10-30-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9067289)
like the look of Traylor

Yeah what I could see. My feed I watched the game on was choppy and oddly enough it seemed like every time Traylor did something is when the feed froze and then picked back up live so I missed a lot of his points. I did see most of a nice steal and break away. I just hope his athletic ability is not overwhelmed by more experienced talent to the point where he doesn't get a chance. Because I think he can develop into a guy who provides solid minutes in the post.

Mr. Laz 10-30-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 9067306)
Yeah what I could see. My feed I watched the game on was choppy and oddly enough it seemed like every time Traylor did something is when the feed froze and then picked back up live so I missed a lot of his points. I did see most of a nice steal and break away. I just hope his athletic ability is not overwhelmed by more experienced talent to the point where he doesn't get a chance. Because I think he can develop into a guy who provides solid minutes in the post.

he looked like a natural player

i expect him to improve pretty quickly.

on the other hand, Withey looked exactly the same as before. :(

ArrowheadHawk 10-30-2012 08:21 PM

This is gonna be a fun year.

Demonpenz 10-30-2012 08:22 PM

I didn't see Kevin Young play at all.

ArrowheadHawk 10-30-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9067324)
I didn't see Kevin Young play at all.

Broken bones keep you out of games.