ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Once a cheater, always a cheater? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267427)

Dave Lane 12-06-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9185559)
You know, the more I think about it, it's probably a blessing I'll be single. Why the **** would you get emotionally invested (at the very least) when all your significant other is going to do is break your heart anyway?

Agree I've been single for a decade now and really not sure that will ever change to a marriage again. A SO yes but life is way too good after hanging out with my married friends. They all tell me I'm living the dream.

FlaChief58 12-06-2012 10:12 PM

My ex is a whore

Too much?

But, yeah some people just can't be with just one person

HoneyBadger 12-06-2012 11:14 PM

What about if you're dating someone young, know you will not marry them, and cheat? If that's the case, maybe a cheater isn't always a cheater.

ThaVirus 12-06-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9186933)
What about if you're dating someone young, know you will not marry them, and cheat? If that's the case, maybe a cheater isn't always a cheater.

Personally I could never condone cheating. If you feel the urge to go out and bag and tag some strange puss then just DON'T be in a committed relationship.

..But that is what comforts me knowing that I was once "the other guy". We were young and in the grand scheme of things, those relationships don't really mean a whole lot.

Discuss Thrower 12-07-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9186773)
That's pretty rough but people make mistakes..

Did/do you feel obligated to tell the fiance?

**** no. The realization of how big the guy was / able he was to beat the living **** out of me sparked a panic attack I rightfully deserved.

I guess the silver lining is they wound up breaking off their engagement, but still. I broke my own code and am a shitty person for doing so.

Setsuna 12-07-2012 01:41 AM

So cheating extends to emotional cheating as well right? Not just physical or does OP just mean physical?

Phobia 12-07-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9185590)
It's also a good way to get your ass beaten or killed.

I don't need that kind of shit in my life.

I agree. It is very difficult to live a life when you've just been killed.

Phobia 12-07-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9186788)
Agree I've been single for a decade now and really not sure that will ever change to a marriage again. A SO yes but life is way too good after hanging out with my married friends. They all tell me I'm living the dream.

We don't hang out much but I agree you're living the dream roughly 4 days a year or so. The other 361 days I'm living the dream. Unless you have 4 or 5 regular chicks who love you unconditionally and are willing to bear your children and still love you for all your stupid faults, I think I win. But you likely prioritize differently so, whatever. It takes all kinds. I don't dislike gay people, Dave.

R8RFAN 12-07-2012 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9185593)
It would be interesting to see the results if this were an anonymous poll.

No such thing on Vbulletin

Chiefspants 12-07-2012 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9187193)
No such thing on Vbulletin

This one isn't anonymous?

R8RFAN 12-07-2012 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9187194)
This one isn't anonymous?

All the mods can see who voted if they want to so no...

BIG_DADDY 12-07-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9186295)
If I wanted some strange, I wouldn't have gotten married. Marriage isn't for everybody. Hopefully one finds this out before marrying. Otherwise, the consequences rarely end well.

Really? I don't believe that. Think it’s more a matter of people honoring their marriage, not a matter of whether you would like some strange. Attraction isn’t a choice. If you are not feeling that when you see a smoking hot babe then you have a very low sex drive.

BIG_DADDY 12-07-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9186788)

The only reason to get married is to have a kid, period.

Saul Good 12-07-2012 10:38 AM

I'll tell you what...I'll bang your girl, and then you can see if she bangs other dudes later on. Just say the word, and I'm willing...for science.

Brock 12-07-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9187129)
We don't hang out much but I agree you're living the dream roughly 4 days a year or so. The other 361 days I'm living the dream. Unless you have 4 or 5 regular chicks who love you unconditionally and are willing to bear your children and still love you for all your stupid faults, I think I win. But you likely prioritize differently so, whatever. It takes all kinds. I don't dislike gay people, Dave.

Sure! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to doing whatever I want whenever I want.