ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

King_Chief_Fan 11-13-2012 07:19 AM

Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired?

I say he should have and am glad he is gone.

There he was front and center, the new OC of the Steelers playing Monday night to a national audience and his chance to bury the team that fired him for being the hack that he his. That is the best he could do against a 1-8 team? Those little passes sideways sure reminded me of the good ol days of him in KC. He didn't fool the Chiefs once with that lunacy.

A very poor effort indeed guiding an offense against the worst team in the NFL. His scheme to protect the QB didn't work out to well.

FAX 11-13-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114511)

There he was front and center, the new OC of the Steelers playing Monday night to a national audience and his chance to bury the team that fired him for being the hack that he his. That is the best he could do against a 1-8 team? Those little passes sideways sure reminded me of the good ol days of him in KC. He didn't fool the Chiefs once with that lunacy.

A very poor effort indeed guiding an offense against the worst team in the NFL. His scheme to protect the QB didn't work out to well.

Here!

FAX

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:22 AM

Hell yes I do. He is terrible. Did you see the 3rd and inches to seal the game when he called the HB Draw? Like everyone on earth didn't know that shit was coming. He did that all the time in KC. That play completely summed up Todd Haley imo. He's still doing that stupid shit. ROFL

BoneKrusher 11-13-2012 07:22 AM

when Haley was here i hated him, especially his play calling but with Romeo running the ship... i miss Him more and more.

Hell, i miss Herm ****ing Edwards even.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

And yet, he ended up on the winning side.

Are you SO petty that all you can think about is Todd Haley the day after we lost our 8th game out of 9? Especially since we lost because of STUPID, undisciplined play that Haley would have NEVER allowed?

JFC.

:facepalm:

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114516)
Hell yes I do. He is terrible. Did you see the 3rd and inches to seal the game when he called the HB Draw? Like everyone on earth didn't know that shit was coming. He did that all the time in KC. That play completely summed up Todd Haley imo. He's still doing that stupid shit. ROFL

He's a ****ing Steeler. He is gone. Get the **** over it.

Marcellus 11-13-2012 07:23 AM

Haley was not the issue, with a good GM and personnel he would succeed.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114519)

Are you SO petty that all you can think about is Todd Haley the day after we lost our 8th game out of 9? Especially since we lost because of STUPID, undisciplined play that Haley would have NEVER allowed?

JFC.

Aren't you one of the guys rooting for us to lose?

Pasta Little Brioni 11-13-2012 07:24 AM

The root of this team's evil is and has always been not addressing the QB position and getting a long term solution at the position. Everyone fails without longterm stability at the position in today's NFL.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114523)

I don't have to root for them to lose. They'll lose regardless of what I do.

At this point, I could care less what happens on the field.

I'm ready to see what happens in the front office.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114523)

By the way, so what if I was? What the **** does that have to do with anything?

BlackHelicopters 11-13-2012 07:26 AM

Haley is /was over his head as a HC. He is a coordinator. Replacement for RAC? That is for the brilliant genius of Clark Hunt to decide. Hopefully Pioli is out of the mix.

jd1020 11-13-2012 07:26 AM

Haley's offense was so bad he allowed the Chiefs to get their first lead of the season.

Revenge!!!!!!!

Pasta Little Brioni 11-13-2012 07:27 AM

I kind of grinned when Cassel threw the pick....sue me.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114531)
By the way, so what if I was? What the **** does that have to do with anything?

When you look at your first post, it has everything to do with it imo.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114539)
When you look at your first post, it has everything to do with it imo.

Actually no it doesn't.

My first post was about fans being petty, worrying about a guy that's not here anymore instead of worrying about the guy that SHOULDN'T be here anymore.

Whether I root for them to lose is irrelevant.

King_Chief_Fan 11-13-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

JFC.

look jackwad, I will talk about what ever I want and don't give a flying rats behind if you like it or not. Let's talk petty...are you so petty that you have to make comment about someone being petty....get over yourself

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114551)
look jackwad, I will talk about what ever I want and don't give a flying rats behind if you like it or not. Let's talk petty...are you so petty that you have to make comment about someone being petty....get over yourself

ROFL

I hate Todd Haley. He ruined this franchise! :deevee:

Eat shit, tool.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114550)
Actually no it doesn't.

My first post was about fans being petty, worrying about a guy that's not here anymore instead of worrying about the guy that SHOULDN'T be here anymore.

Whether I root for them to lose is irrelevant.

So you are bitching at us for feeling passionate about beating the guy who wasted three years of our lives?

**** that. You'll be the first guy posting when Bowe scores a TD next year on another team.

FAX 11-13-2012 07:35 AM

I could present at least half-a-dozen reasonably compelling reasons why Haley wipes his ass with Crennel, but it's all been discussed to death.

The fact is that he has moved on to greener pastures and we are 1-8 and dancing our asses off as the franchise collapses around our ears. The Chiefs have devolved into an absolute laughing stock and I trust the clean-shaven Haley haters are all wearing pristine hats in celebration.

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114560)
So you are bitching at us for feeling passionate about beating the guy who wasted three years of our lives?

**** that. You'll be the first guy posting when Bowe scores a TD next year on another team.

ROFL

The guy that wasted 3, going on 4, years of your life is STILL IN KANSAS CITY YOU ****ING MORON.

Todd Haley is irrelevant. :deevee:

JFC :facepalm:

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9114563)
I could present at least half-a-dozen reasonably compelling reasons why Haley wipes his ass with Crennel, but it's all been discussed to death.

The fact is that he has moved on to greener pastures and we are 1-8 and dancing our asses off as the franchise collapses around our ears. The Chiefs have devolved into an absolute laughing stock and I trust the clean-shaven Haley haters are all wearing pristine hats in celebration.

FAX

I'm so glad Haley is gone. He was embarrassing. ROFL

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

The Chiefs have devolved into an absolute laughing stock and I trust the clean-shaven Haley haters are all wearing pristine hats in celebration.

FAX

It started with Haley last year. If he had coached the last three games, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

King_Chief_Fan 11-13-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114556)
ROFL

I hate Todd Haley. He ruined this franchise! :deevee:

Eat shit, tool.

you have the wittiest come backs

this wasn't about hating Todd Haley. There were several on this board who thought he shouldn't have been fired....I say he should and you didn't have to see too much last night from him to think otherwise.

I don't give two craps about Haley or you

FAX 11-13-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114566)
I'm so glad Haley is gone. He was embarrassing. ROFL

And what about that nasty beard? Yuckie!!!

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114569)

this wasn't about hating Todd Haley. There were several on this board who thought he shouldn't have been fired....I say he should and you didn't have to see too much last night from him to think otherwise.

If you don't give two craps about Haley, why did you post this? ROFL

Your and idiot.

And that's being kind.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114567)
It started with Haley last year. If he had coached the last three games, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

ROFL

You are SO full of shit. SO full of shit.

jd1020 11-13-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

FAX

It's possible that Haley may be marginally better than Crennel. However, they are both dogshit HCs and neither is the answer to developing a winning formula.

Seems like Haley gets treated by some the same way mediocre/bad QBs around the league get treated by KC fans as if we had them as our QB then we'd be SB contenders simply because we have the worst QBs.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114565)
ROFL

The guy that wasted 3, going on 4, years of your life is STILL IN KANSAS CITY YOU ****ING MORON.

Todd Haley is irrelevant. :deevee:

JFC :facepalm:

Pioli is definately next if we are going to fix this. That's pretty much a no brainer but, don't act like we were going anywhere with Haley. He was terrible.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114582)
It's possible that Haley may be marginally better than Crennel. However, they are both dogshit HCs and neither is the answer to developing a winning formula.

Seems like Haley gets treated by some the same way mediocre/bad QBs around the league get treated by KC fans as if we had them as our QB that we'd be SB contenders simply because we have the worst QBs.

Who here thinks Haley is "all that"?

If you notice, I never refuted that he needed to be fired.

That fact we're even talking about Haley is pathetic.

We've got a front office to gut, goddammit!

jd1020 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114587)
Who here thinks Haley is "all that"?

If you notice, I never refuted that he needed to be fired.

That fact we're even talking about Haley is pathetic.

We've got a front office to guy, goddammit!

Where did I single you out in that post, dumbass?

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114586)
Pioli is definately next if we are going to fix this. That's pretty much a no brainer but, don't act like we were going anywhere with Haley. He was terrible.

Who is acting like we were going anywhere with Haley?

Haley was a bad head coach, right?

Well, this is WORSE.

So why even start a ****ing thread about Haley unless you're a 4th grade girl who can't get over shit?

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Seems like Haley gets treated by some the same way mediocre/bad QBs around the league get treated by KC fans as if we had them as our QB then we'd be SB contenders simply because we have the worst QBs.

I would honestly say that Crennel out coached him last night. His defense definately had Rothlesberger confused imo. The defensive game planning was better than Pitts offensive game planning imo.

Sfeihc 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

In Haley's defense Pittsburgh was down three starters on offense before Big Ben got hurt.

FAX 11-13-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114569)

Setting aside the infighting for a moment, I'm not sure it's advisable to use last night's game as a good metric for your argument, Mr. King_Chief_Fan. The overall record might be a better measure.

Also, it's interesting that the Steelers beat us with their 2nd string quarterback last night ... a quarterback who's lost his job with two really bad teams.

We lost in style, though. And with RAC love in our hearts.

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114588)
Where did I single you out in that post, dumbass?

Did I say you singled me out?

I asked you a question and pointed out how I had already answered it.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114590)
I would honestly say that Crennel out coached him last night. His defense definately had Rothlesberger confused imo. The defensive game planning was better than Pitts offensive game planning imo.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114589)
Who is acting like we were going anywhere with Haley?

Haley was a bad head coach, right?

Well, this is WORSE.

So why even start a ****ing thread about Haley unless you're a 4th grade girl who can't get over shit?

Why reply if you feel that way? It's pretty obvious alot of people would feel this way.

I think you are just so angry at me because you subconciously know that Pioli will be here for a while and I have voiced that.

el borracho 11-13-2012 07:46 AM

2012 Steelers with Haley: 6-3
2012 Chiefs without Haley: 1-8

What are you guys crowing about?

FAX 11-13-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

I don't know about "those people", Mr. jd1020. I have my own reasons for liking Haley's head coaching style ... and I came up with them all by myself on my own.

In counterpoint to your comment, though ... there are also a number of Chiefs fans who appear to dislike Haley for purely emotional reasons ... or, because they simply think it's the "thing to do". At least, that's how it seems from my viewpoint.

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114597)
Why reply if you feel that way? It's pretty obvious alot of people would feel this way.

I think you are just so angry at me because you subconciously know that Pioli will be here for a while and I have voiced that.

ROFL

I'm angry because I ****ing hate Scott Pioli and I can't believe he was actually able to convince people that Todd Haley was the scapegoat.

I'm directing it at YOU because you're one of the ****ing lemmings that bought that line of bullshit.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9114599)

Oopsie...

King_Chief_Fan 11-13-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114601)
ROFL

I'm angry because I ****ing hate Scott Pioli and I can't believe he was actually able to convince people that Todd Haley was the scapegoat.

I'm directing it at YOU because you're one of the ****ing lemmings that bought that line of bullshit.

There is where we agree - the real firings have yet to come

But don't act like getting rid of Haley wasn't necessary

It's a process

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9114592)
In Haley's defense Pittsburgh was down three starters on offense before Big Ben got hurt.

In our defense, we had Matt Cassel

jd1020 11-13-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9114599)

ROFLROFLROFL

Comparing his lesser involvement on a better team.

Why not compare his years in KC as HC when he tried to be HC and OC?

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114601)
ROFL

I hated him from the beginning man. I nicknamed him Happy Gilmore because he was an angry golfer. I thought he was a terrible hire from day one. For years I trashed the guy.

I just wanted him gone from day one. I don't care what you think he was made out to be.

FAX 11-13-2012 07:56 AM

Yep. Golfers have never been successful at anything outside of golf. Never. Ever.

Personally, I love the game of golf. It teaches you discipline, concentration, focus, patience ... all kinds of useful things. Plus, it's cool to swing a stick at things and golf has a great name ... golf. Golf. Golf, golf, golf. It's an awesome name. Golf.

They could have named it like other sports ... Whiteball or Tinyball or Dimpleball or something like that. But no ... they said, "Screw that. We'll call it golf." Golf is cool.

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114604)
There is where we agree - the real firings have yet to come

But don't act like getting rid of Haley wasn't necessary

It's a process

Necessary? I don't think so.

Getting rid of him was WARRANTED. He deserved it.

It wasn't NECESSARY, as that implies that him being gone would somehow improve this team. Obviously, it hasn't. At all.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114617)
I hated him from the beginning man. I nicknamed him Happy Gilmore because he was an angry golfer. I thought he was a terrible hire from day one. For years I trashed the guy.

I just wanted him gone from day one. I don't care what you think he was made out to be.

So you're just narrow-minded then.

TimeForWasp 11-13-2012 07:58 AM

I'll admit. I didn't want Haley fired. This shit is really ****ed up now.

FAX 11-13-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114627)

Does a wild bear crap on a golf course?

FAX

jd1020 11-13-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114625)
Necessary? I don't think so.

Getting rid of him was WARRANTED. He deserved it.

It wasn't NECESSARY, as that implies that him being gone would somehow improve this team. Obviously, it hasn't. At all.

This is reeruned.

It was absolutely NECESSARY to fire Haley. Just like it's becoming apparent that it's absolutely NECESSARY to fire Pioli and every ex-Patriot hes brought to this team.

el borracho 11-13-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114610)
ROFLROFLROFL

Comparing his lesser involvement on a better team.

Why not compare his years in KC as HC when he tried to be HC and OC?

Ok...

After the ninth game in 2011 with Haley but without Charles, Berry and Moeaki: 4-5

After the ninth game in 2012 without Haley but with Charles, Berry and Moeaki: 1-8

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9114628)
I'll admit. I didn't want Haley fired. This shit is really ****ed up now.

I have no problem with Haley being fired.

I have a real problem with anybody that believes that Haley was the reason this team was so bad, especially now that they're WORSE.

Haley needed to be fired after the Jets game because, as a public face of the franchise, he can't just act like that on TV. He can't, he should know better.

However, this front office did him wrong. He just chose to deal with it in the wrong way.

el borracho 11-13-2012 08:03 AM

Todd Haley: 19-26
Romeo Crennel: 27-49

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114636)

This is reeruned.

It was absolutely NECESSARY to fire Haley. Just like it's becoming apparent that it's absolutely NECESSARY to fire Pioli and every ex-Patriot his brought to this team.

In and of itself (which is how we were speaking), it was NOT necessary to fire Haley.

If you want to include "firing Haley" as part of the overall housecleaning that's needed, I absolutely agree with you.

But by itself, it was not necessary and our current win/loss record proves it.

jd1020 11-13-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114642)
In and of itself (which is how we were speaking), it was NOT necessary to fire Haley.

If you want to include "firing Haley" as part of the overall housecleaning that's needed, I absolutely agree with you.

But by itself, it was not necessary and our current win/loss record proves it.

I'm sorry, but I can't compute such stupidity.

Haley was an incompetent HC and it was necessary to fire him. That doesn't change if he were to be fired with a group of people or without.

FAX 11-13-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9114638)
Ok...

After the ninth game in 2011 with Haley but without Charles, Berry and Moeaki: 4-5

After the ninth game in 2012 without Haley but with Charles, Berry and Moeaki: 1-8

It might be useful to mention that the NFL entered the 2011 year without the benefit of an off-season training camp which was particularly harmful to young, inexperienced teams like the Chiefs.

It's incredible the lengths some people will go to in order to bash Haley who did nothing but drag this pitiful franchise by the short hairs into some form of brief respectability ... all, I might add, while he was being maliciously undercut and undermined by the GM.

Haley made mistakes, to be sure. But the amount of hatred directed toward him is way out of proportion to any errors he may have made. I'll bet he rues the day he ever came to work for the Chiefs ... and I wouldn't blame him.

FAX

jd1020 11-13-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9114641)
Todd Haley: 19-26
Romeo Crennel: 27-49

.420 win %

vs

.360 win %

Translation: Who ****ing cares?

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114647)
I'm sorry, but I can't compute such stupidity.

Haley was an incompetent HC and it was necessary to fire him. That doesn't change if he were to be fired with a group of people or without.

The only way firing him is a NECESSITY is if it improves the team. It didn't. They were actually better WITH him.

So no, firing him wasn't necessary. Unless this record-setting shithole team was what you wanted.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114649)
.420 win %

vs

.360 win %

People who can't get over Todd Haley.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114627)

I don't think so but hey, opinions are like assholes.

When Pittsburgh had the ball late in the game and it was 3rd and inches and they lined up in the shotgun, you knew what was coming right?

How many times when it was 3rd and inches did we see him run that stupid HB draw in KC? The very fact that he tried to run against his old team in that situation pretty much says it all imo.

He is a bonafide idiot.

Yes, I do have a problem with a guy who never played football going around and yelling at players etc. It was doomed before it ever even started. You can't act that way if you have never played. It will wear thin quick.....and it did.

jd1020 11-13-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114652)
People who can't get over Todd Haley.

As you continue to be active in a thread about Haley.

jd1020 11-13-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114650)
The only way firing him is a NECESSITY is if it improves the team. It didn't. They were actually better WITH him.

So no, firing him wasn't necessary. Unless this record-setting shithole team was what you wanted.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114654)
As you continue to be active a thread about Haley.

Yeah, because it bugs me that people still can't let it go.

Sue me.

Dave Lane 11-13-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

JFC.

And using Byron Leftwich. JFC I assumed he was in an old folks home somewhere.

Oh and the Ravens and all there coaches are even more ****ed because they only scored 6.

What this does show is that when motivated (by the world seeing them play) there is a lot of talent there. Whats missing is coaching and enough added talent by the GM.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114654)
As you continue to be active in a thread about Haley.

Exactly :clap:

FAX 11-13-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114649)
.420 win %

vs

.360 win %

C'mon, man. You're way smarter than you're letting on.

Haley took over a disaster. Crennel took over a team that had potential and benefited from the return of two (possibly three) important starters, then turned it into a disaster.

I've seen your posts. I know you are a deeper thinker than this and these kinds of arguments are making me sad.

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114653)
I don't think so but hey, opinions are like assholes.

When Pittsburgh had the ball late in the game and it was 3rd and inches and they lined up in the shotgun, you knew what was coming right?

How many times when it was 3rd and inches did we see him run that stupid HB draw in KC? The very fact that he tried to run against his old team in that situation pretty much says it all imo.

He is a bonafide idiot.

Yes, I do have a problem with a guy who never played football going around and yelling at players etc. It was doomed before it ever even started. You can't act that way if you have never played. It will wear thin quick.....and it did.

Ah, you're one of THOSE people.

And Pioli is a psychopath.

:shake:

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114659)
Exactly :clap:

Congratulations, JD. You have a fan.

And a QUALITY one at that...

FAX 11-13-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9114658)
And using Byron Leftwich. JFC I assumed he was in an old folks home somewhere.

Oh and the Ravens and all there coaches are even more ****ed because they only scored 6.

What this does show is that when motivated (by the world seeing them play) there is a lot of talent there. Whats missing is coaching and enough added talent by the GM.

That's the blue sky in this rat's ass hole, right there.

FAX

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:12 AM

Any way you look at it, it was good to see him suck imo. He was lucky he got to squirm away with a win. He called a shitty game.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114665)
Any way you look at it, it was good to see him suck imo. He was lucky he got to squirm away with a win. He called a shitty game.

Yeah, it sure was great to see him suck.

In a loss.

:rolleyes:

Dave Lane 11-13-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114516)

Yeah and if Haley had called a pass you'd be bitching up a storm that he was "THAT" stupid. Imagine running on 3rd and short to ice the game, there isn't a coach anywhere that would run the ball, you are the most obtuse moron I have ever encountered.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114661)
Ah, you're one of THOSE people.

And Pioli is a psychopath.

:shake:

No, I don't coach football and go around yelling at people. Yes, Pioli is a psychopath. If you read the book, you would understand.

You really look foolish right now. I would take a break dude. Take it from one who regrets meltdowns.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9114669)
Yeah and if Haley had called a pass you'd be bitching up a storm that he was "THAT" stupid. Imagine running on 3rd and short to ice the game, there isn't a coach anywhere that would run the ball, you are the must obtuse moron I have ever encountered.

Please, the HB draws are what drove fans crazy.

It doesn't matter. You guys are going to have his back through and through.

Some people might see it.

Dave Lane 11-13-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114665)

You know I'm sure you can answer a question I have wondered about my entire life. Is it physically painful to be this stupid?

I would think so but could you be so kind as to explain the different pains in detail?

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 08:28 AM

Haley was a hard-ass who instilled discipline to a team that sorely needed it.

Part of the reason I personally think the team played better last night??

Just because Todd Haley was in the house, and there is a such thing as professional pride - every single person on this KC roster played better, smarter, faster, more efficient football when Todd Haley was the coach here. That is a fact that only an idiot would dispute.

He wasn't perfect, but he was growing into the job. He will be a GREAT head coach, when he gets an opporunity. Getting saddled with Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko, and Lucifer the GM are the reasons he went nuts in Kansas City. I would've too.

Give him Byron Leftwich, a 3rd-string offensive line, and a rain storm...he don't give a ****, he's gonna punt the ball to MATT CASSELL.

And with a 40-yr old immobile QB, behind a reshuffled 3red string line, and in the rain...they still got more points than the Chiefs 'top dogz.' I can't believe people are bitching about Haley.

JFC, Fire Pioli, Fire RAC, give Todd Haley $5m a year to come finish what he started, and promote Joel Collier to find a REAL GM.

As a matter of fact, nothing this franchise can really do will fix my displeasure. This is like finding out Santa Claus is fake, your mom is both the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny, and that little girl Mary down the street likes Billy better because Billy's mom packs Twinkies in his lunch...like, there's no fixing it. The dream is over for me, man.

No matter who they hire, I will always have this stench in the back of my mind. Pioli hijacked my franchise. Haley actually GAVE A SHIT about the Chiefs and KC in general. Pioli couldn't give a **** less, and it shows.

**** you reeruns - I LOVE Todd Haley as a head coach. Didn't take shit off some snot-nosed millionaire QB or nothing. I miss him and I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

mcaj22 11-13-2012 08:39 AM

todd haley beat us with BYRON LEFTWHICH

BYRON ****ING LEFTWHICH

think about that. Won the game by 3 points with Byron Leftwhich who hasnt won a game as a full starter since 2006. 2006!!!!!

He still won, with a backup QB and a two backup RBs who are not that good. He beat this team. And that is ****ing sad.

FAX 11-13-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9114726)
todd haley beat us with BYRON LEFTWHICH

BYRON ****ING LEFTWHICH

think about that. Won the game by 3 points with Byron Leftwhich who hasnt won a game as a full starter since 2006. 2006!!!!!

He still won, with a backup QB and a two backup RBs who are not that good. He beat this team. And that is ****ing sad.

Not to mention an offensive line that is far, far worse than ours ... even today.

FAX