ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114539)
When you look at your first post, it has everything to do with it imo.

Actually no it doesn't.

My first post was about fans being petty, worrying about a guy that's not here anymore instead of worrying about the guy that SHOULDN'T be here anymore.

Whether I root for them to lose is irrelevant.

King_Chief_Fan 11-13-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114519)
And yet, he ended up on the winning side.

Are you SO petty that all you can think about is Todd Haley the day after we lost our 8th game out of 9? Especially since we lost because of STUPID, undisciplined play that Haley would have NEVER allowed?

JFC.

:facepalm:

look jackwad, I will talk about what ever I want and don't give a flying rats behind if you like it or not. Let's talk petty...are you so petty that you have to make comment about someone being petty....get over yourself

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114551)
look jackwad, I will talk about what ever I want and don't give a flying rats behind if you like it or not. Let's talk petty...are you so petty that you have to make comment about someone being petty....get over yourself

ROFL

I hate Todd Haley. He ruined this franchise! :deevee:

Eat shit, tool.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114550)
Actually no it doesn't.

My first post was about fans being petty, worrying about a guy that's not here anymore instead of worrying about the guy that SHOULDN'T be here anymore.

Whether I root for them to lose is irrelevant.

So you are bitching at us for feeling passionate about beating the guy who wasted three years of our lives?

**** that. You'll be the first guy posting when Bowe scores a TD next year on another team.

FAX 11-13-2012 07:35 AM

I could present at least half-a-dozen reasonably compelling reasons why Haley wipes his ass with Crennel, but it's all been discussed to death.

The fact is that he has moved on to greener pastures and we are 1-8 and dancing our asses off as the franchise collapses around our ears. The Chiefs have devolved into an absolute laughing stock and I trust the clean-shaven Haley haters are all wearing pristine hats in celebration.

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114560)
So you are bitching at us for feeling passionate about beating the guy who wasted three years of our lives?

**** that. You'll be the first guy posting when Bowe scores a TD next year on another team.

ROFL

The guy that wasted 3, going on 4, years of your life is STILL IN KANSAS CITY YOU ****ING MORON.

Todd Haley is irrelevant. :deevee:

JFC :facepalm:

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9114563)
I could present at least half-a-dozen reasonably compelling reasons why Haley wipes his ass with Crennel, but it's all been discussed to death.

The fact is that he has moved on to greener pastures and we are 1-8 and dancing our asses off as the franchise collapses around our ears. The Chiefs have devolved into an absolute laughing stock and I trust the clean-shaven Haley haters are all wearing pristine hats in celebration.

FAX

I'm so glad Haley is gone. He was embarrassing. ROFL

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

The Chiefs have devolved into an absolute laughing stock and I trust the clean-shaven Haley haters are all wearing pristine hats in celebration.

FAX

It started with Haley last year. If he had coached the last three games, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

King_Chief_Fan 11-13-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114556)
ROFL

I hate Todd Haley. He ruined this franchise! :deevee:

Eat shit, tool.

you have the wittiest come backs

this wasn't about hating Todd Haley. There were several on this board who thought he shouldn't have been fired....I say he should and you didn't have to see too much last night from him to think otherwise.

I don't give two craps about Haley or you

FAX 11-13-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114566)
I'm so glad Haley is gone. He was embarrassing. ROFL

And what about that nasty beard? Yuckie!!!

FAX

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114569)
you have the wittiest come backs

this wasn't about hating Todd Haley. There were several on this board who thought he shouldn't have been fired....I say he should and you didn't have to see too much last night from him to think otherwise.

I don't give two craps about Haley or you

If you don't give two craps about Haley, why did you post this? ROFL

Your and idiot.

And that's being kind.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114567)
It started with Haley last year. If he had coached the last three games, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

ROFL

You are SO full of shit. SO full of shit.

jd1020 11-13-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

FAX

It's possible that Haley may be marginally better than Crennel. However, they are both dogshit HCs and neither is the answer to developing a winning formula.

Seems like Haley gets treated by some the same way mediocre/bad QBs around the league get treated by KC fans as if we had them as our QB then we'd be SB contenders simply because we have the worst QBs.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114565)
ROFL

The guy that wasted 3, going on 4, years of your life is STILL IN KANSAS CITY YOU ****ING MORON.

Todd Haley is irrelevant. :deevee:

JFC :facepalm:

Pioli is definately next if we are going to fix this. That's pretty much a no brainer but, don't act like we were going anywhere with Haley. He was terrible.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9114582)
It's possible that Haley may be marginally better than Crennel. However, they are both dogshit HCs and neither is the answer to developing a winning formula.

Seems like Haley gets treated by some the same way mediocre/bad QBs around the league get treated by KC fans as if we had them as our QB that we'd be SB contenders simply because we have the worst QBs.

Who here thinks Haley is "all that"?

If you notice, I never refuted that he needed to be fired.

That fact we're even talking about Haley is pathetic.

We've got a front office to gut, goddammit!