ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** The Offical Chiefs Vs.Browns Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277967)

Mother****erJones 10-27-2013 08:25 AM

Last year sapp predicted us week 1 to beat ATL 41-0 lol. Their reeruned. Sterlings picks are always different

Mother****erJones 10-27-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 10127177)
The old Chiefs fan in me says that it all crumbles today, and that we totally jake what should be an easy win...just waiting for the inevitable choke job.

But I'm slowly coming around here, and really am trying to disassociate the old Chiefs from this group. I think we're actually due to throttle someone now, so here's to a football AND cardiology-friendly win!

Me too, the past few weeks I kept thinking here comes the old chiefs. Hasn't happened. This defense is too good.

TribalElder 10-27-2013 08:28 AM

Only problem could be overlooking an inferior opponent in the browns

Mother****erJones 10-27-2013 08:28 AM

@AdamSchefter: Unless there's a setback, Chiefs HC Andy Reid expects WR Dwayne Bowe to start despite a slight groin pull, via @Edwerderespn.

milkman 10-27-2013 08:28 AM

Phil Taylor: "Jamaal Charles is the Chiefs offense. We stop him, they can't do anything."

Warrior5 10-27-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 10127177)
The old Chiefs fan in me says that it all crumbles today, and that we totally jake what should be an easy win...just waiting for the inevitable choke job.

But I'm slowly coming around here, and really am trying to disassociate the old Chiefs from this group. I think we're actually due to throttle someone now, so here's to a football AND cardiology-friendly win!

My thoughts as well. These Browns have beaten the Bills and the Bengals, two respected teams, and they're known for defense. But I have to believe that the Chiefs O is improving and will bust out of its funk at some point... why not today.

TribalElder 10-27-2013 08:30 AM

Awwww shit, the future just called. The choke is in

mother****er :banghead::banghead::banghead:

CaliforniaChief 10-27-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10127184)
Phil Taylor: "Jamaal Charles is the Chiefs offense. We stop him, they can't do anything."

Damn! Someone finally figured it out. NOW we're screwed.

In all seriousness, if that's the approach, play action should be wide open all day long.

milkman 10-27-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior5 (Post 10127186)
My thoughts as well. These Browns have beaten the Bills and the Bengals, two respected teams, and they're known for defense. But I have to believe that the Chiefs O is improving and will bust out of its funk at some point... why not today.

The O-Line played it's best game last week.
Hope that was just first step in the development and improvement as a group.

philfree 10-27-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post

This is where I'm at. I also think being on the brink of 8-0 on the end of 3 game home stand we're set up to break out. Time to put an ! on the first half of the season with a big win.

LoneWolf 10-27-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Can't say I disagree with him completely. There are other weapons on offense, but Charles is the only consistent threat.

Saccopoo 10-27-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

One would initially think that, but when Fasano came back into the lineup last week, it was like a completely different offense. Smith's confidence in going downfield was boosted, play calling was much more varied and creative, etc.

I think that we'll see Charles out wide again this game to pull their bigger LB's and TJ Ward out of the middle to clear some space for Fasano and possibly some designed read run options for Smith.

Baby Lee 10-27-2013 08:44 AM

Anyone with a game stream link. NFL Network apparently blacklisted the Netherlands connect.

Rausch 10-27-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10127208)
Anyone with a game stream link. NFL Network apparently blacklisted the Netherlands connect.

My two links both turned to an FBI warning and then a commercial against pirating.

Feck...

Rausch 10-27-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10127192)
The O-Line played it's best game last week.
Hope that was just first step in the development and improvement as a group.

We need continuity. We need to say healthy and with experience I think 3 of the 5 are keepers...