ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

ghak99 10-08-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8993830)
I honestly do not believe that targeting Clark in Dallas is going to be of any use. The single banner we flew in Arrowhead has his attention. Of that I am sure.

The reason to keep flying things over Arrowhead will be if he has not responded to us before the Raiders game. We are essentially giving him 3 weeks to talk to us and let us know he cares. If he doesn't... then Phase 2 comes into effect.

This is the key here folks. This is really what the goal and the prize of this whole effort is. It isn't to hold Matt responsible for being a terrible starting QB. There is nothing he can do about it. Pioli coming to talk to us would be nice, but in the end... his time in KC is short if fans have anything to say about it.

It is all about Clark. We want to know that our owner still cares. We need him to let us know that everything is going to be ok. He needs to acknowledge that we are tired of being a laughing stock in the NFL and meaningless AFCW titles are not going to cut it.

One word from Hunt could possibly change EVERYTHING for both the team and for we fans. If we don't hear back from him... we are going to keep flying banners and getting the word out to the point where either he can no longer afford to ignore us. End result will be loss of STH and hundreds if not thousands of fans will no longer support this club financially.

Clark... talk to us. Let us know you care.

saveourchiefs@cox.net

:stupid:

Clark dropping the slightest hint he's pissed off and ready to make some moves in an attempt to get better would be huge for me.

Just show us something Clark!

BigRedChief 10-08-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8993771)
Just chiming in as one of the (mostly) silent donators.

Please keep it simple. Please don't make me want to distance myself from this cause or regret donating. I loved the banner, I loved the enthusiasm, but some of the crap that's getting posted (here, there, everywhere) seems like we're just reaching for some new dig at them. We've got their attention, now let's use it for good please. You can be positive and still get your message across.

We still deserve better.

Pr, MartyMac and others that are leading this effort, please heed these calls for more civility. Stay on point, dont let haters get you off track. this could back fire quickly.

And change the tone of the twitter feed.

kcgreene 10-08-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8993935)
:stupid:

Clark dropping the slightest hint he's pissed off and ready to make some moves in an attempt to get better would be huge for me.

Just show us something Clark!

I agree. I just think that a contingency plan should be in place in case he doesn't show us something. I hope that he does reach out. Hope for the best and Plan for the worst!

pr_capone 10-08-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Please keep it simple. Please don't make me want to distance myself from this cause or regret donating. I loved the banner, I loved the enthusiasm, but some of the crap that's getting posted (here, there, everywhere) seems like we're just reaching for some new dig at them. We've got their attention, now let's use it for good please. You can be positive and still get your message across.

We still deserve better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8993952)
Pr, MartyMac and others that are leading this effort, please heed these calls for more civility. Stay on point, dont let haters get you off track. this could back fire quickly.

And change the tone of the twitter feed.

That is where I am heading. Right now, there is a bit of a waiting game happening and we need to give Clark time so process and hopefully get back to us either at the saveourchiefs@cox.net or through the kcchiefs website.

We need to hear from him. That is what it boils down to. His response, or lack of, will dictate what we do next.

Bearcat 10-08-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8993930)
I'll humbly suggest that the tone of the twitter account be a little less...for lack of a better word...bitchy. Pr_capone's posts in this thread strike me as being the ideal tone - critical, but always keeping the message about improving the team. Today seems like it has been nothing but non-stop griping.

Yeah, it turned into just another Twitter parody for the lolz... completely missing the point.

pr_capone 10-08-2012 08:24 PM

Updated OP

I am happy to heed your suggestions BUT. I flat refuse to put out any message that is not in the spirit of what we are trying to accomplish. A lot of the suggestions that we have here are ridiculously over the top and are not helpful in the least. If anything, they are counter productive. Remember that there are a lot of eyes on us right now watching what we are doing and what we are saying. It is all well and good to let CP be what it is but there is a time and a place for that... and that is every thread but this one.

We need to be taken seriously and acting like immature asshats isn't going to do a damn thing to help us accomplish that.

luv 10-08-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

We still deserve better.

I didn't donate, and I'm not on saveourchiefs.com (although I feel like I am by coming into this thread). However, if I were to have a say, this would be it.

bowener 10-08-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8994015)
Updated OP

I am happy to heed your suggestions BUT. I flat refuse to put out any message that is not in the spirit of what we are trying to accomplish. A lot of the suggestions that we have here are ridiculously over the top and are not helpful in the least. If anything, they are counter productive. Remember that there are a lot of eyes on us right now watching what we are doing and what we are saying. It is all well and good to let CP be what it is but there is a time and a place for that... and that is every thread but this one.

We need to be taken seriously and acting like immature asshats isn't going to do a damn thing to help us accomplish that.

What are the top suggestions so far?

Bugeater 10-08-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 8994043)

PIOLI CAN DIE IN AN AIDS FIRE should be near the top

pr_capone 10-08-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 8994043)

They haven't been tallied up so far.

As of right now... I just want people thinking about this and what message they want to put out. Honestly, I won't even begin to sort through these until Thursday or Friday... possibly even Sunday.

Unlike what my post count and my presence around CP the past week might indicate... I have both a full time job and am a full time student.

kregger 10-08-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8994015)
Updated OP

We need to be taken seriously and acting like immature asshats isn't going to do a damn thing to help us accomplish that.[/B]

Bravo, sir. I haven't posted in years and this thread has got me stoked again. Keep up the great work .The banner was fabulous!

uninvited 10-08-2012 08:59 PM

Where is Clark Hunt? SaveOurChiefs.com
Scott Pioli, You're Fired SaveOurChiefs.com
SaveOurChiefs.com Pioli is NOT A Chief!

Tribal Warfare 10-08-2012 09:16 PM

SaveOurChiefs.com -Failure shouldn't be our "way"

ILChief 10-08-2012 09:27 PM

I agree about making the tweets more professional sounding

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-08-2012 10:09 PM

Gents and Lady Gents. I have returned home and have reviewed Twitter. 6.5 hours ago we put out alert about the posts and apologized. Since then I have reviewed every tweet, all 8 of them and they are fine.

A lot of the complaints that are surfacing now are the result of the barrage of reeruned tweets from yesterday and early this morning. We're going thru and deleting stuff as best we can.

Going forward you can expect professional tweets. If anyone feels that a tweet crosses the line, please CONTACT ME at SaveOurChiefs@gmail so I can address the issue.

Fair?